Brian Laverty's "guy" stiffing me for $8,700

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Brian Laverty's "guy" stiffing me for $8,700

I'm sure whatever info Stiff Laverty gave is fake.

You got free-rolled. Thank your uncle Broke for vouching for this clown.

I'm sure whatever info Stiff Laverty gave is fake.

You got free-rolled. Thank your uncle Broke for vouching for this clown.
i'm pretty pissed myself, i told Iwin i'd back him up up to a dime...never was any need, he cleaned the guys clock

You are a moron.. Living in an apartment instead of a house that you can turn around and sell for an extra 100k when the economy turns around.

Besides, I live right on the beach and can rent out my house whenever I want.

You don't see that a house is a great investment? Just showing your lack of intelligence
:LMAO:LMAO
Now you live on the beach, in a nice neighborhood, for 200k. :LMAO:LMAO

Michigan, one of the poorest states in the country and hardest hit by the real estate bubble bursting doesn't have a home on the lake for under 400k in South Haven - or other town on the lake.... but your wealthy state has beach front properties for 200k. :LMAO

i'm pretty pissed myself, i told Iwin i'd back him up up to a dime...never was any need, he cleaned the guys clock

yet you called this a classic thread. :LMAO:LMAO

You vouched for the guy, you should be on the hook as well. Nice friend you are.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

:LMAO:LMAO
Now you live on the beach, in a nice neighborhood, for 200k. :LMAO:LMAO

Michigan, one of the poorest states in the country and hardest hit by the real estate bubble bursting doesn't have a home on the lake for under 400k in South Haven - or other town on the lake.... but your wealthy state has beach front properties for 200k. :LMAO

It seems like the guy can't stop telling lies, no matter how petty.

J

joeybagadonuts

So Broke you're going to pay your pal ilosemymoney a dime?

J

joeybagadonuts

Salad uncle Broke!!

J

joeybagadonuts

Who calls it a classic thread when their "friend" is being stiffed for nearly 10k? :+clueless

Even better is it cost broke $1k out of his pocket as he vouched for laverty:LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Taking care of him up to a dime is commendable, but I still don't understand why the fuck you vouched for the guy. That's just beyond stupid. You have no clue who this person even is...

Taking care of him up to a dime is commendable, but I still don't understand why the fuck you vouched for the guy. That's just beyond stupid. You have no clue who this person even is...
i knew Iwin was a good player...i had little to lose. What he stands to lose from his winnings is sickening, i can't sit here and let that happen

Sleepy

EOG Master

:LMAO come on you know why

it's brock.....

one bad decision followed by another

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Laverty gave IWIN two fake names and a fake address.

He claims this "friend" of his is a Muslim, yet the fake last-known-address he gave IWIN is some Catholic Center. Yeah, a strict Muslim who enjoys his privacy (as Laverty claims) lived at a Catholic Center.

These two names are so fake, they're almost funny. "Mustafa Shakur" is an alias he uses, Laverty claims. His "real" name is even more fake.

Cut the lies, Laverty. This is embarrassing.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Fuckin' guy was probably watching The Lion King with one of his special kids when he was concocting his story. Mustafa, yeah, OK.

So Laverty conducts business with a guy whose name he does not know, phone number he does not have access to and his location is unknown. Laverty, you're a dumb guy but no one here thinks you're actually as dumb as the kids you work with. No intelligent human being would conduct such business - especially when you claim to not need the money. It seems like you're putting yourself in harms way for no reason by associating yourself with the fake guy you've created.

Oh, and Laverty... for not knowing the guy you sure cared an awful lot about him when he was being stiffed.

He's not going to cut the bullshit King.

J

joeybagadonuts

Mustafa Shakur. Lmfao

Lion King x Tupac

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

Laverty gave IWIN two fake names and a fake address.

He claims this "friend" of his is a Muslim, yet the fake last-known-address he gave IWIN is some Catholic Center. Yeah, a strict Muslim who enjoys his privacy (as Laverty claims) lived at a Catholic Center.

These two names are so fake, they're almost funny. "Mustafa Shakur" is an alias he uses, Laverty claims. His "real" name is even more fake.

Cut the lies, Laverty. This is embarrassing.

Catholic Center is the equivalent to a YMCA...where would he live? Place looks ghetto as hell too.

holiday

EOG Enthusiast

laverty in an industry full of degenerate scumbags, you manage to stand above the rest.

your whole shtick is so pathetic

"i don't know why i'm on the creditwager stiff list but it's their fault not mine"

"i know everything there is to know about baseball. buy my picks"

"sorry did i say baseball? i meant soccer"

"err...umm...tennis.."

"i'll bet anyone that i'll have a winning record over the next 100 bets"

"oh just kidding you hurt my feelings i don't want to bet anymore because i hate money"

"it's not right to attack people for their appearance. and i looked good in those mc hammer pants and chaps polo!"

"btw you're a fat ugly slob"

"sorry i have a mental disorder and i was having a bad day. ban my account"

"hey guys i created a new account"

"looking to make a prop bet, no escrow necessary i'm a trustworthy guy"

"oh sorry i stiffed you 8k i have no money to pay it back i am poor"

"i live in a wealthy town in rhode island and have a really nice house and make a ton of money gambling"

do you think anybody believes your bullshit???

somebody should notify the authorities about this guy. no way he should be around children, especially mentally challenged children. something tells me that bite mark wasn't unprovoked (there was speculation that laverty may have been having an affair with one of these kids last year...suspicious activity on his twitter account)

Landers sent me 1k on 5dimes today as a "I'm sorry for backing this guy". I tried to refuse but he said "no, I put my word on this guy, I will not take no for a answer"

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

BROCK LANDERS TO THE RESCUE HE GIVES IWIN 1000 DOLLARS :LMAO THE MORE THIS SOAP OPRA GOES ON THE MORE WANTITALLFORMOI WAS RIGHT THIS IS ALL A STAGED ACT THERE IS NO BRIAN LAVERTY,BROCK LANDERS OR IWINYOURMONEY THEY ARE JUST STORY TELLERS

BROCK LANDERS WENT FROM OVERNIGHT PIZZA DELIVERY MAN TO THE RICHEST GUY IN TOWN IN OVER 1 YEAR NOT EVEN A HOLLYWOOD PRODUCER COULD MAKE UP THESE STORIES

BROCK ASK IWIN IF HE COULD BUY HIS SECTION 8 KEED SOME DIAPERS AND MAYBE A GLASS OF MILK WITH THE DIME YOU GAVE HIM :+clueless BROCK LANDERS HANDING OUT A DIME BECAUSE HE RECOMENDED A BOOKIE THAT DIDNT PAY YAH RIGHT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT ONE :LMAO

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Very few folks would just send ya a dime like that.

By the same token very few would vouch for a guy they didnt know.

IWIN would you have played with the bookie if Brock hadn't vouched for him?

Very few folks would just send ya a dime like that.

By the same token very few would vouch for a guy they didnt know.

IWIN would you have played with the bookie if Brock hadn't vouched for him?

Most likely yes. My mistake was not doing research and stuff before

Sleepy

EOG Master

:LMAO When I use a fake name I always go with Mustafa as well

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO RESEARCH YOUR NEXT ONLINE BOOKIE IWIN :LMAO DONT YOU HAVE ANY MONEY TO SEND OFFSHORE WHY WOULD YOU BET WITH A PERSON YOU DONT KNOW.

IWIN IF YOU LOST 8 DIMES DO YOU THINK ANYBODY IN THIS FORUM BELIEVES YOU WOULD HAVE PAID A TOTAL STRANGER :LMAO KEEP PLAYING WITH THESE BUMS IWIN AT LEAST YOU HAVE SOME ACTION

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

Iwin and Laverty in scam together to get Landers $1k. It's like a sequel of Usual Suspects.

prop

EOG Member

If links are not allowed sorry a mod can just delete. Laverty was soliciting someone books his bets in this thread at 2+2 (Post #259). From that post on is an interesting read. Goes on about no need for escrow, blah, stupid if you don't trust him, etc. Though one of his first responses in this EOG thread is:

Honestly... I'm done helping you out trying to get this money. You both can go fuck yourselves... Not worth it over the couple hundred dollars I get.

One of his points had been:

Laverty said:
Tbh.. I don't really see the need to escrow. Like I said.. I have no reason to **** you over and I think we both have been in the industry long enough to honor our bets, no? Not to mention the onslaught that we would get from not paying the bet off would be horrible. I trust that you would pay.

So the fact he would get blasted on forums was supposed to add to the likeliness he would pay. Yet, in this situation he starts with I am not a stiff, just a whore (likely lies) and tells him to go fuck himself.

I feel bad for the guy who got stiffed but anyone reading forums should have known better.