Brian Laverty's "guy" stiffing me for $8,700

plommer

EOG Dedicated
Re: Brian Laverty's "guy" stiffing me for $8,700

laverty in an industry full of degenerate scumbags, you manage to stand above the rest.

your whole shtick is so pathetic

"i don't know why i'm on the creditwager stiff list but it's their fault not mine"

"i know everything there is to know about baseball. buy my picks"

"sorry did i say baseball? i meant soccer"

"err...umm...tennis.."

"i'll bet anyone that i'll have a winning record over the next 100 bets"

"oh just kidding you hurt my feelings i don't want to bet anymore because i hate money"

"it's not right to attack people for their appearance. and i looked good in those mc hammer pants and chaps polo!"

"btw you're a fat ugly slob"

"sorry i have a mental disorder and i was having a bad day. ban my account"

"hey guys i created a new account"

"looking to make a prop bet, no escrow necessary i'm a trustworthy guy"

"oh sorry i stiffed you 8k i have no money to pay it back i am poor"

"i live in a wealthy town in rhode island and have a really nice house and make a ton of money gambling"

do you think anybody believes your bullshit???

somebody should notify the authorities about this guy. no way he should be around children, especially mentally challenged children. something tells me that bite mark wasn't unprovoked (there was speculation that laverty may have been having an affair with one of these kids last year...suspicious activity on his twitter account)

:LMAO

Since Laverty doesn't want to answer emails anymore. I will email him and post here.

Alright chief I'm done playing.
All information leads straight to you.
I want my money. You tried to pull one over on me. I don't just sit back and take it FYI. If you wanna do a payment plan, I will be cool with that. Figure something out and get me a action plan

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Best of luck moving forward IWIN, sorry about the misfortune, classy move by Brock to ease a little of the pain.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

WOW IWIN THAT ACCOMPLISHED A LOT NOW HE CALLS THE FBI AND TELLS THEM YOUR THREATENING HIM THEN WHAT DO YOU DO :+clueless I CANT BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR GOING TO GET ONE PENNY IWIN BRIAN LAVERTY KNOWS YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE PAID HIM IF YOU LOST 8 DIMES

CAN WE CLOSE THIS THREAD IT IS REALLY GETTING BORING NOW

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

IWIN WHO ARE YOU PLAYING WITH NOW I GUESS ITS 5 DIMES SINCE BROCK PUT A DIME IN YOUR ACCOUNT :LMAO THAT WONT LAST LONG THEN YOU WILL BE BACK LOOKING FOR CREDIT ONLINE LIKE THE JUNIE YOU ARE

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

(ALRIGHT CHIEF I AM DONE PLAYING) ALL INFORMATION LEADS DIRECTLY TO YOU.I WANT MY MONEY I DONT JUST SIT BACK AND TAKE IT

YAH YOUR RIGHT IWIN YOUR NOT THREATENING THE GUY :LMAO

MAN YOU PARADE YOUR FACE ALL OVER THE INTERNET NOW YOUR THREATENING A GUY IN AN OPEN FORUM HOW DUMB ARE YOU IWIN LAVERTY CALLS THE FBI AND TELLS THEM YOU HAVE BEEN THREATING HIM IN A SPORTS FORUM ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING.

THIS IS WHY NOBODY SHOULD EVER SHOW THERE FACE IN AN INTERNET VIDEO

(ALRIGHT CHIEF I AM DONE PLAYING) ALL INFORMATION LEADS DIRECTLY TO YOU.I WANT MY MONEY I DONT JUST SIT BACK AND TAKE IT

YAH YOUR RIGHT IWIN YOUR NOT THREATENING THE GUY :LMAO

MAN YOU PARADE YOUR FACE ALL OVER THE INTERNET NOW YOUR THREATENING A GUY IN AN OPEN FORUM HOW DUMB ARE YOU IWIN LAVERTY CALLS THE FBI AND TELLS THEM YOU HAVE BEEN THREATING HIM IN A SPORTS FORUM ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING.

THIS IS WHY NOBODY SHOULD EVER SHOW THERE FACE IN AN INTERNET VIDEO
jimmy, i theatened to kill Timely, no one ever warned me about the Bureau showing up :LMAO

Not a threat one bit. Stop trying to stir shit up. U think ima do something stupid over 8k? Get a clue

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

IF YOUR NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT IWIN THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT YOUR NOT GOING TO GET PAID SO GET LOST GO CRY ABOUT IT OVER AT SBR.

CASE CLOSED YOUR NOT GETTING PAID SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ANYMORE IWIN BRIAN LAVERTY ISNT PAYING THIS CASE IS CLOSED

Threatening me over something that I didn't do.. do you really think that's smart? Especially since I know everything about you. I'm sure the prison that you work at would love to know that you are threatening people on the Internet.

I'm not paying you a dime.. I told you straight up it's not my responsibility if you don't pay.. And it's not my responsibility if he doesn't pay. Just the middle man.

And I didn't make up that address... That's the address he gave for our joint bank account. Never went there.. And I'm sure it is ghetto...it's in Woonsocket, probably a top 5 poorest city in the country.

But really iwin... Do you want your wife to know about your gambling habits? I'm not getting involved in this shit, it's between you and him. Call him.. Text him.. Email him.. Do what you want

Any chance eog releases his ip adress

i want moobs to get paid

You don't have to release my IP address. I can tell you exactly what it's gonna say.

Cumberland, ri sometimes
Westerly, ri sometimes
Woonsocket, ri sometimes
And usually I just sign on with my iPhone.

mighty maron

EOG Dedicated

I'm not paying you a dime.. I told you straight up it's not my responsibility if you don't pay.. And it's not my responsibility if he doesn't pay. Just the middle man.

In theory, what is to stop you from collecting the money from the person and just not paying out. Please do not say integrity..

IEatTenCheeseburgersADay got played for the fat fuck sucker he is. End of story. Stop crying piece of trash. You're not getting paid. Like Jeem said "take this shit back to SBR" you stupid piece of trash:btj:

And holiday is one of the most pathetic people on the Internet. He hides behind a fake name, but criticizes other people's appearance.. He said I have a gut, and my $100 nike shoes were $20 grandfather shoes. I was wearing a polo and he made fun of that.. And he made fun of me for wearing a mets hat. dude is one of the biggest losers out there. Acts like a damn female.. Criticing clothing and looks but doesn't have a half of a ball to put a picture of him out there. Probably cause he looks like a total fuckin nerd and lives on the internet

Yeah.. do me a favor please.. ban me... Otherwise, im wasting countless amounts of hours arguing with people who have no clue whats really going on.

Threatening me over something that I didn't do.. do you really think that's smart? Especially since I know everything about you. I'm sure the prison that you work at would love to know that you are threatening people on the Internet.

And I didn't make up that address... That's the address he gave for our joint bank account. Never went there.. And I'm sure it is ghetto...it's in Woonsocket, probably a top 5 poorest city in the country.

But really iwin... Do you want your wife to know about your gambling habits? I'm not getting involved in this shit, it's between you and him. Call him.. Text him.. Email him.. Do what you want
You stiff the guy, then threaten him. You are the lowest form of scum. You said there's zero doubt he'd pay, now he lives in the ghetto. Joint bank account for a couple hundred bucks? Lol

Laverty, you've been working with retards so long you started thinking everyone was one and buys your bullshit like they do.

J

joeybagadonuts

If anyone is a tard, it's Laverty.

What a piece of shit this clown tout is.

The near $100k a year gambling winnings is so LOL

Pay your debts, Laverty.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

You're talking about the dude's wife and asking if she'd want to know about his gambling habits? What the hell?

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Don't know why, but I just read this whole thread. This guy Laverty can't possibly think people are going to believe these lies. They are horrible. What a scamming piece of shit.

This is too funny

when I want a quick laugh I will read this again

keep it going guys

at this point u have to think laverty is just playing dumb

You're talking about the dude's wife and asking if she'd want to know about his gambling habits? What the hell?

Thats what he gets for making a complete fool out of me when its not even me thats responsible for this shit. 300 post thread about me when I don't like ANY attention? I'm bipolar and this shit is not healthy for me. I'll probably just delete everything that has to do with "Brian Laverty", as thats not my name at all, and move on with my life. And again.. its not even my fuckin fault.

So if this guy wants to make my life a mess...I can get personal with his, and make his life a living hell as well.

Thats what he gets for making a complete fool out of me when its not even me thats responsible for this shit. 300 post thread about me when I don't like ANY attention? I'm bipolar and this shit is not healthy for me. I'll probably just delete everything that has to do with "Brian Laverty", as thats not my name at all, and move on with my life. And again.. its not even my fuckin fault.

So if this guy wants to make my life a mess...I can get personal with his, and make his life a living hell as well.

That's what happens when youre a liar and thief. You get fucked.

Seems odd that you could work with special needs kids with bi polar disorder. Should check for multiple personality too as youve created another friend.

I just got a email from the email address of what is supposed to be Lavertys guy

I will call you Monday. Don't deal with Brian anymore I am done with him.

I just got a email from the email address of what is supposed to be Lavertys guy

I will call you Monday. Don't deal with Brian anymore I am done with him.
So the guy Laverty couldn't find for weeks, miraculously reappears during the day of this thread.

It's a festivus miracle.

So the guy Laverty couldn't find for weeks, miraculously reappears during the day of this thread.
I dunno, it's bizarre. Said he's calling me Monday and not to deal with Brian anymore? I dunno I'm confused.

i have asked revolver to delete this thread as I may have jumped the gun here after getting that email....

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

We don't delete, just move. I'll move it to a private forum.

Keep us updated, IWIN.

I dunno, it's bizarre. Said he's calling me Monday and not to deal with Brian anymore? I dunno I'm confused.

i have asked revolver to delete this thread as I may have jumped the gun here after getting that email....

He doesnt wanna mess with me anymore cause hes pissed that i brought someone in that couldn't lose.

That's what happens when youre a liar and thief. You get fucked.

Seems odd that you could work with special needs kids with bi polar disorder. Should check for multiple personality too as youve created another friend.

I'm on meds and its under control. Never has affected me at work... Outside of work, its a different story.

He's never had a problem paying before... How was I supposed to know this was gonna happen? He went to Illinois to try to track down the guy that owes him. That was the last time I've seen him
Your original story implied you hadnt had contact with him since the trip to Illinois. Story telling not your strong suit

Please move the thread to private as it appears something positive is going on.

if shit falls through we can revive this

Your original story implied you hadnt had contact with him since the trip to Illinois. Story telling not your strong suit

Oh.. so apparently "seen him" is the same thing as "contact him"

I was in Bahamas for two weeks, you mo mo.

I was in constant email about iwin with him until he didn't show up for a scheduled meeting with IWIN in Illinois.

He called me yesterday, as I said at some point in this thread, and basically told me im an asshole and hes not fucking with me anymore.

Please move the thread to private as it appears something positive is going on.

if shit falls through we can revive this

out of curiosity... have you called both of the #'s I told you to? I texted him like 6 or 7 times today with no answer on the work phone.