Brian Laverty's "guy" stiffing me for $8,700

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Brian Laverty's "guy" stiffing me for $8,700

I hate to kick people when they are down, but I'll never for the life of me understand why folks bet with people they have never met, don't know their real name, where they live etc etc..

rjt721

EOG Master

Because they're taking a shot.

You think if IWin lost 9 dimes he would have paid?

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

no idea, i don't think that was his intention, but what do i know..

KingKolzig

EOG Dedicated

Good. Couldn't have happened to a better guy you obese piece of white trash. Piece shit!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb:

Brick

EOG Master

Brock what does that mean that you assumed the $8700?

Also dont come on here and say you did something, then when someone asks say mind your own business. If you didnt want some kind of recognition you wouldnt have said anything.

Brick

EOG Master

Im guessing you assumed the debt. Are you doing anything to track down laverty's guy or this mcp character?

Brock offered to buy the debt for me and I accepted his offer. The debt has now been transfered into his hands

Brock offered to buy the debt for me and I accepted his offer. The debt has now been transfered into his hands

What a fucking scumbag you are. Of course you accepted. Your friends with the guy for the handouts. So fucking pathetic. Keep using the guy. Hopefully you suck him off every now and then for all the free shit he gives you.

Its prob like i stated when this first came to light. You and laverty cooked up a plan to scam brock. By having brock vouch for him you knew he would pay whatever was owed. The guys desperate for friends and more importantly probably a little mentally challenged and you guys took advantage of him.

Congrats

J

joeybagadonuts

What a fucking scumbag you are. Of course you accepted. Your friends with the guy for the handouts. So fucking pathetic. Keep using the guy. Hopefully you suck him off every now and then for all the free shit he gives you.

Its prob like i stated when this first came to light. You and laverty cooked up a plan to scam brock. By having brock vouch for him you knew he would pay whatever was owed. The guys desperate for friends and more importantly probably a little mentally challenged and you guys took advantage of him.

Congrats

:lightbulb:

dogball

EOG Master

Brock what does that mean that you assumed the $8700?

Also dont come on here and say you did something, then when someone asks say mind your own business. If you didnt want some kind of recognition you wouldnt have said anything.

Makes sense

richsox24

EOG Master

Congrats

Could someone really stoop that low?

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

Congrats

Or SBR turned down brocks idea for a new thread, and he came to EOG and they paid 10 bucks to throw laverty under the bus...They split the money 3 ways. Now laverty is a bigger disgrace than before...But anything for 3 bucks.

I'm 100% sure brock shopped this idea of a thread to SBR.

All I know is that you're always using this "friend" angle. When you took a while to pay Moldy $100, you were saying it was your "friend" that owed it, not you. We've seen the whole "friend" scam in forumville plenty of times.

And when you took your sweet time to pay a charity, you said your "computer was overheating" so you couldn't get online.

You've set a bad precedent, and now you expect people to believe anything you say?

Come on.

:lightbulb:

Apple

Banned

Congrats

No surprise. ..i win always been a pos. .

Total phony, fake girlfriends, fake money. .spoiled suburban socially inept fag. .

No surprise. ..i win always been a pos. .

Total phony, fake girlfriends, fake money. .spoiled suburban socially inept fag. .

That would explain why IWIN and Broke Landers are such good friends.

КАк выбрать хороший хостинг

КАк выбрать хороший хостинг

Как выбрать хороший хостинг для достойного сайта Хостинг* Выбор хостинга — это также как выбор жены: до свадьбы она одна, после свадьбы – другая и, самое главное, чужая всегда лучше! ( Drug) Количество компаний, предоставляющих услуги хостинга по данным крупнейшего русскоязычного каталога хостинг-провайдеров hostobzor.ru на 20.04.2011 более 1000, с большой долей уверенности могу сказать, что это лишь небольшая часть. Какую же компанию выбрать пользователю для размещения своего сайта из тысяч. Как найти ту единственную, которая его устроит. В Интернете на эту тему написано уже немало статей и я слышал немало теорий, начиная от того, что выбирать нужно только компании с собственным датацентром и заканчивая той, что выбирать нужно компанию, у которой в названии не присутствует слово «хост». Лично я могу поспорить с обеими теориями. На истину в конечной инстанции не претендую, но, тем не менее, проделав полный путь от потребителя услуг хостинга, до владельца подобной компании, определенный опыт имею. Итак, я постараюсь дать некоторые рекомендации, которые можно проверить тем или иным образом.

JosephMr

Banned
Агенство недвижимости

Агенство недвижимости

Агентство недвижимости maxarenda.ru входит в группу компаний «Московский ипотечный центр — МИЦ», работающую на рынке недвижимости с 1999 года. ГК «МИЦ» — это ведущие столичные риелторские и инвестиционно-девелоперские компании, предоставляющие услуги в секторе коммерческой и жилой недвижимости в Москве и Московской области, а также за рубежом. Изначально группа компаний специализировалась на риелторских услугах. На момент создания базовой структуры ГК «МИЦ» опыт сотрудников в сфере недвижимости составлял не менее пяти лет, что позволило расширить спектр услуг и заняться инвестированием в строительство жилой недвижимости. Качественное обслуживание и постоянное совершенствование бизнес-процессов позволили ГК «МИЦ» с успехом реализовать ряд крупных проектов. В Москве и Московской области построены и сданы в эксплуатацию более 20 жилых комплексов с развитой инфраструктурой, сейчас ведется строительство новых объектов.