Brock do you ever get sick and tired of trying........

boatboatboat

EOG Master
Re: Brock do you ever get sick and tired of trying........

Car smack.

Too damn funny.

I drive a 2004 pickup most days.

Must be a broke dick.

God lord.

How shallow can you go.............

I heard boat doesn't have a dishwasher and cleans his dishes in the sink.

Kraken

EOG Veteran

I would, but I need to save my money in case I am challenged online to post hom much cash I have.

You could counter challenge with sink pics

For what its worth, my sink will bury your sink

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Thanx.

You always gotta be ready Mike. Ya never know when some rich dude will challenge you online to post a pic of your cash;and when they do.

Well its on like Donky Kong.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Thanx.

You always gotta be ready Mike. Ya never know when some rich dude will challenge you online to post a pic of your cash;and when they do.

Well its on like Donky Kong.

Wonder if deemer even has a grand to his name

Stiffing for 100 has to be rock bottom

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Here ya go Deemer. Found it. While the Vid is worthy of a chuckle it was the PM's that lead up to and during and mostly after the Vid was posted that were the most humorus.

OH MARCIA OH MARCIA. Classic 8th grade drama. So Barry=Bronxer, starts to make some sense.

We all knew long ago that Avon was busted for being bentdickpony. I had never read any of his old post, but did a search today for his old stuff here and there.

Good God he is a old School Dullard from way way way back.

Anyhow, here is your Vid. BTW, pay your $100 debt and end that whole thing. Simply pay it and set your self free......

Boat, you talking about smoke begging you to make the vid about bronxer then begging you not to tell bronxer he asked you to make it?

:LMAOCan't make this up. Smoke was afraid of a guy 1000 miles away. Smoke didn't want bronx to call him mean names.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Moved to the A?

Awwwwwww man.

Maybe I am Mike, maybe I ain't

(wink)

Boat calling guys out about a video of cash in hand then goes and posts a video he made about another poster :lol
Something special

boatboatboat

EOG Master

The diff being i was paid to produce that Gin.

Not a weiner contest, simply doing the job I was paid to do.

(insert tard animated Gif)

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Well lookie here.

This isn't from the person who paid me to make Vids during that time frame. But it is the Pm from the person who requested the Vid.

Hey can you do a music video about poster Br0nxer? Dont tell him I requested it though. Heres what you need to know about Br0nxer. He drives a jeep liberty, he gets into e-fights with poster daimoshokage and poster daimoshokage reports him to the mods, He doesnt like to be on camera, he has a shaved head, he wears sunglasses a lot, sometimes instead of using the popcorn emoticon thing he'll just use the words of candy bars like sour patch kids, skittles, or other candies, also he's a small bettor. Thats all I can think of. Important thing is its funny. Thanks and BOL i'll throw you some points after video is posted. Make sure you mention he drives a jeep liberty.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Well lookie here.

This isn't from the person who paid me to make Vids during that time frame. But it is the Pm from the person who requested the Vid.

Hey can you do a music video about poster Br0nxer? Dont tell him I requested it though. Heres what you need to know about Br0nxer. He drives a jeep liberty, he gets into e-fights with poster daimoshokage and poster daimoshokage reports him to the mods, He doesnt like to be on camera, he has a shaved head, he wears sunglasses a lot, sometimes instead of using the popcorn emoticon thing he'll just use the words of candy bars like sour patch kids, skittles, or other candies, also he's a small bettor. Thats all I can think of. Important thing is its funny. Thanks and BOL i'll throw you some points after video is posted. Make sure you mention he drives a jeep liberty.

Upon me posting the Vid here is how the person who requested it responded (at first)

Thanks man. Just watched it. Laughed my fukkin ass off. Good job. Gonna throw you some points and nominate your post.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

lol

In the next 45 mins I got 11 additional PM's either from bronxer AKA Barry or the person who requested the Vid.

Either Bronxer AKA Barry pounding his keyboard demanding to know who gave me the info about him and requested it, or the person who requested it begging me not to tell Bronxer AKA Barry who requested it.

lol

one of my favorites during that 45 mins was this one from the person who requested it.

Yea if you could do me favor just tell bronxer that daimoskokage asked you to do that video. Bronxer is all upset he called me earlier and was angry. He'd be even more pissed if he knew it was me. It was meant as a joke.

Shari if you're reading this PM which I know you are please dont tell him it was me who requested video. It was meant as a joke and I didnt know he'd get so upset. He's a friend of mine and I dont want him to be pissed at me. Thanks shari

SimpleBoat you get paid for making those videos? No fucking way. :LMAO

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Now keep in mind the person who requested teh Vid "loved" it at first and "laughed their ass off" per the PM.....

But as things heated up, the backup buzzer went off and here is what they thought of the Vid. (as Bronxer AKA barry whined to them)

I didnt tell you to word the video the way you did that was your fault. I said to make it funny not a verbal attack.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

SimpleBoat you get paid for making those videos? No fucking way. :LMAO

Dang ya caught me again..........just like you used to catch me posting from Dennys because I am poor and my house didnt have www

SimpleBoat your good at what you do. Bright future ahead of you in the film industry

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Oh I doubt that.

But your kind words mean a great deal, seeing as how much I respect your views.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Oh I doubt that.

But your kind words mean a great deal, seeing as how much I respect your views.