Brock Landers Is officially Bankrupt!

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: Brock Landers Is officially Bankrupt !

I think this country is a joke that someone can file for bankruptcy and EVER get any kind of line of credit anywhere ever again.

dDiggler

Banned

Management, please delete. Inappropriate information!

ajt

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO

Why is this allowed to be posted? I'm sure this is a hard time for him and his family, as well as a very personal matter. Sure everyone like to rag on the guy, but come on....where do we draw the line? This kind of stuff should not be allowed on any forum. Sure it's "public information", but why do we need to shine a spotlight on a sensitive and personal matter?
Eog should delete this

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I once got a 2 year ban for posting that Timely's first name was Erik. My, how EOG has changed.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Say it ain't so Broke?

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated

Say it ain't so Broke?

This photo screams success not bankruptcy...I'm sure Brocker will come out of this smelling like a rose on the taxpayers dime again.

Chickadee

EOG Senior Member

Why is this allowed to be posted? I'm sure this is a hard time for him and his family, as well as a very personal matter. Sure everyone like to rag on the guy, but come on....where do we draw the line? This kind of stuff should not be allowed on any forum. Sure it's "public information", but why do we need to shine a spotlight on a sensitive and personal matter?
Eog should delete this

Translation: Brock owes me 20k and I hope he doesn't dissapear.

Sleepy

EOG Master

Eog should delete this

go suk brokes cok you fuking pussy

Apple

Banned

Brock laughed at me for having an average bet size of $50 bucks.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Will Broke have to auction off his rubberbands to help pay his creditors? :+clueless

Sleepy

EOG Master

Some one should send the judge all those videos of him eating $100 dinners, pictures of the 4k bet tickets and vacation videos every six weeks. Makes me sick that 99% of people do things right and pieces of shit like Landers really face no tough consequences. He should face 4 year jail sentence minimum.

Apple

Banned

Some one should send the judge all those videos of him eating $100 dinners, pictures of the 4k bet tickets and vacation videos every six weeks. Makes me sick that 99% of people do things right and pieces of shit like Landers really face no tough consequences. He should face 4 year jail sentence minimum.

All via taxpayers expense. Must be nice.

Sleepy

EOG Master

I always wondered why after he lost 10k on Cincy in college football that it really never even phased him in the slightest. In fact he went out with those fat guys and ate steak and Lobster dinners. When you never pay there is no pain in losing. I hope that bookie he owes the 20k to kicks his ass.

Bsander

Banned

JoeyBagels

SBR PROJoin Date: 03-10-13
Betpoints: 0

Bankrupt and being sued by 2 people. Probably owes other gamblers as well but it's uninforacable debt. Very sad situation but how do you help someone that does not want help?​

Sleepy

EOG Master

JoeyBagels

SBR PROJoin Date: 03-10-13
Betpoints: 0

Bankrupt and being sued by 2 people. Probably owes other gamblers as well but it's uninforacable debt. Very sad situation but how do you help someone that does not want help?​

you don't

that why we have jails

im forwarding every fucking picture of this fat ass slob's facebook meals eating out to the champaign court system to show them what a total douchebag loser prick this deadbeat dad is

fucking leeching sociopath

he deserves to be put in the middle of the street and beaten by the citizens of champaign until hes begging for oxygen

what a fucking loser

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

im forwarding every fucking picture of this fat ass slob's facebook meals eating out to the champaign court system to show them what a total douchebag loser prick this deadbeat dad is

fucking leeching sociopath

he deserves to be put in the middle of the street and beaten by the citizens of champaign until hes begging for oxygen

what a fucking loser

Eh, you could give him a worse beating by making him run for 5 minutes. Don't let him off so easy.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

If he declared bankruptcy whose money was he blowing???

I thought he had a "virtually" unlimited bank.

I guess Deb should have listened when I warned her on her books website. (And Brock was mad at Sam Odom for that:LMAO)

Eog should delete this

hey you stupid fucking asshole!!!!!!

was it shining a spotlight everytime that stupid fat deadbeat dad posted a shitty meal or a shitty vacation or claiming he was a pro gambler??????

lets draw the line there asshole!!!!!

NO SHIT ITS A HARD TIME FOR THE FAMILY?????????? no shit asshole they have to deal with a deadbeat psychopath father who would rather gamble away every last cent they own than be a parent and a standup citizen. FUCK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope you go broke too you fat slob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i lived near brock id go burn his fucking house down!!!!!!!!!!!!

texansfan

EOG Master

If he declared bankruptcy whose money was he blowing???

I thought he had a "virtually" unlimited bank.

I guess Deb should have listened when I warned her on her books website. (And Brock was mad at Sam Odom for that:LMAO)

If by "unlimited" you mean anyone he could scam money from, then yes.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

If by "unlimited" you mean anyone he could scam money from, then yes.

I always knew that was his take on it.

I thought he inherited some kind of an investment that paid off periodic dividends for like 30 years or something. Actually I was rather close, cause its his wife that had something like that from her first marriage.

So how would that figure into the bankruptcy proceedings, cause they do have (or should) have money? Well at least they did unless Deb was foolish enough to let Broke handle that money

ajt

EOG Dedicated

He's also being sued.

SMALL CLAIMS CASE LOOKUP FOR CASE #
Respondent Petitioner
B. ERIC
CHAMPAIGN IL 61822
B. LILIYA

CHAMPAIGN IL 61822

Information:
File Date: 01/07/15
Court Room:
Next Appearance:

F.E.D.: NO

PLAINTIFF: B. LILIYA
PL. ATTORNEY: Pro Se
DEFENDANT: B. ERIC

DOCKET INFORMATION as of 2-23-2015 10:00PM

01-07-15 Contract Money Damages of $500.01 - $2,500.00
Small claims petition for contract with money damages of less than
$10,000 on file by petitioner, attorney Liliya B. ,Pro Se.
Application for Waiver of Court Fees on file and forwarded to court.
Created and properly labeled court case file.
02-09-15
Application for fee waiver is denied. Fees to be paid by
March 9, 2015. See written order entered.
Order on Court Fees and Costs on file.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

He is defending himself?? That should be good:pop:

Is he gonna call on Mug and Bobby as witnesses if needed?????:LMAO

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Somebody should find the plaintiff and send them all the videos Broke made over the years

texansfan

EOG Master

I always knew that was his take on it.

I thought he inherited some kind of an investment that paid off periodic dividends for like 30 years or something. Actually I was rather close, cause its his wife that had something like that from her first marriage.

So how would that figure into the bankruptcy proceedings, cause they do have (or should) have money? Well at least they did unless Deb was foolish enough to let Broke handle that money

That was the rumor, his wife had money from somewhere.

Sleepy

EOG Master

hey you stupid fucking asshole!!!!!!

was it shining a spotlight everytime that stupid fat deadbeat dad posted a shitty meal or a shitty vacation or claiming he was a pro gambler??????

lets draw the line there asshole!!!!!

NO SHIT ITS A HARD TIME FOR THE FAMILY?????????? no shit asshole they have to deal with a deadbeat psychopath father who would rather gamble away every last cent they own than be a parent and a standup citizen. FUCK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope you go broke too you fat slob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i lived near brock id go burn his fucking house down!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pay no attention to that idiot. They had a thread at SBR last month asking what happened to Broke and this dummy comes into the thread saying Broke is winning and a successful professional gambler. Then three weeks later we find out he is filing for bankruptcy and getting sued twice.

Sleepy

EOG Master

Why doesn't the judge look at all his credit card purchases and see that they are all cash advances, receipts for $100 meals, booked vacations, hotel rooms, etc. and tell him to fuk himself and find a job and pay the debt off?

texansfan

EOG Master

Sadly for his family, this won't be the end of it. It's just a matter of time before he starts up something again.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Sadly for his family, this won't be the end of it. It's just a matter of time before he starts up something again.

No question Broke will be back. He surely is resilient or foolish, depending on one's point of view

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Will Deb throw him out is the million dollar question

texansfan

EOG Master

Brock is the Art Schlichter of the gambling forums.

Kleuger

EOG Senior Member

I would be stunned if he ever came back as Landers.

This can't be good.