Brock Landers Is officially Bankrupt!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Re: Brock Landers Is officially Bankrupt!

JK - Today on the EOG Sports Hour we welcome back to our studio famed Big Ten expert and Chicago restaurant connoisseur Brock Landers. Welcome back my fellow Illini friend!

Broke - Salud John. GET SOME!!!

JK - Speaking of getting some, how has your rubber band been treating you?

Broke - My bankroll is currently in nadir stage.

JK - Is that good? I don't have my EOG dictionary with me.

Broke - I filed for bankruptcy and am being sued for 20 dimes.

JK - Breaking news on the EOG Sports Hour! Which Illinois team let you down?

Broke - All of them.

JK - The EOG Sports Hour where breaking news happens! How do you plan on dDigging out of your latest nadir?

Broke - I can start by you bailing me out of my no juice forum bets like you promised you would if I brought in traffic under my ghost handles?

JK - Thank you for visiting the EOG studio Brock and good luck. Coming up after the break Railbird recaps his 12-1 college baskets weekend.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Is it only me that hopes he gets the help needed to recover and finally see the light? And make good on what is owed?

The man is an addict and has mental issues....I think Brock-Bottom has been achieved.....will be impressed to see him climb out of the hole and make something of himself and treat his kids right.....JMHO

texansfan

EOG Master

Is it only me that hopes he gets the help needed to recover and finally see the light? And make good on what is owed?

The man is an addict and has mental issues....I think Brock-Bottom has been achieved.....will be impressed to see him climb out of the hole and make something of himself and treat his kids right.....JMHO

I agree, if it were just him, then so be it. I feel bad for his family. My only thought is that his wife had to know what a degenerate he is/was.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Brock bottom is way lower than bankruptcy. IMO at this point he thinks he is just being smart by settling his debts pennies on the dollar. Now if Deb divorced him THEN Brock Bottom wouldnt be that far off

searobin

EOG Enthusiast

Brock bottom is way lower than bankruptcy. IMO at this point he thinks he is just being smart by settling his debts pennies on the dollar. Now if Deb divorced him THEN Brock Bottom wouldnt be that far off

Do you really think he would care? He probably welcomes it. Well it is money, but beside that.............

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Deb is the hand that feeds him and his gambling habit. He may or may not miss Deb but would miss the money.

Without Deb all he could afford is to rent a room from a relative's basement or something

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Doubt he has any job skills, not a hard worker and is a major league fuckup.

Unemployable basically

Apple

Banned

Pay no attention to that idiot. They had a thread at SBR last month asking what happened to Broke and this dummy comes into the thread saying Broke is winning and a successful professional gambler. Then three weeks later we find out he is filing for bankruptcy and getting sued twice.

Exactly. IWIN is very similar to brock. Always flossing, always acting like a bigshot when in reality he's a broke ass too. Fake girlfriend pics etc. Guy is a total douchebag.

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated

Does this mean Brock will not be attending the EOG day at the races at Arlington Park in late July?

hope Brock gets a job and if he is going to gamble, low stakes, no 10 dimes ATS bet, no 8 dimes on -400 CBB favs....bet with your head not over it.

Re: Brock Landers Is officially Bankrupt !

Why is this allowed to be posted? I'm sure this is a hard time for him and his family, as well as a very personal matter. Sure everyone like to rag on the guy, but come on....where do we draw the line? This kind of stuff should not be allowed on any forum. Sure it's "public information", but why do we need to shine a spotlight on a sensitive and personal matter?
Eog should delete this

Eat SHIT faggot!

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated

JK - Today on the EOG Sports Hour we welcome back to our studio famed Big Ten expert and Chicago restaurant connoisseur Brock Landers. Welcome back my fellow Illini friend!

Broke - Salud John. GET SOME!!!

JK - Speaking of getting some, how has your rubber band been treating you?

Broke - My bankroll is currently in nadir stage.

JK - Is that good? I don't have my EOG dictionary with me.

Broke - I filed for bankruptcy and am being sued for 20 dimes.

JK - Breaking news on the EOG Sports Hour! Which Illinois team let you down?

Broke - All of them.

JK - The EOG Sports Hour where breaking news happens! How do you plan on dDigging out of your latest nadir?

Broke - I can start by you bailing me out of my no juice forum bets like you promised you would if I brought in traffic under my ghost handles?

JK - Thank you for visiting the EOG studio Brock and good luck. Coming up after the break Railbird recaps his 12-1 college baskets weekend.

:LMAO:LMAO

carolinakid

Banned

eog and it posters are so classy.jk for letting this post i hope your show goes up in flames ..you are nothing more that bs

I'm with you VD, hope he gets help

I always wondered why after he lost 10k on Cincy in college football that it really never even phased him in the slightest. In fact he went out with those fat guys and ate steak and Lobster dinners. When you never pay there is no pain in losing. I hope that bookie he owes the 20k to kicks his ass.

Interesting point. Brock never seemed to dine with normal sized guys, only gastropods.

BAUS

Bushay

NHL Expert

I always wondered why after he lost 10k on Cincy in college football that it really never even phased him in the slightest. In fact he went out with those fat guys and ate steak and Lobster dinners. When you never pay there is no pain in losing. I hope that bookie he owes the 20k to kicks his ass.
My thoughts exactly. He was free rolling and he knew it all along. He's a real pro at this.

Bushay

NHL Expert

I think one day Brock will be featured on the show American Greed.

eog and it posters are so classy.jk for letting this post i hope your show goes up in flames ..you are nothing more that bs

Guy is fair game. When you go out of your way to post videos and pictures and whatever else he could think of to promote some delusion then when reality finally hits it should go that way too.

Big difference between guys who try to stay semi hidden by anonymity and guys attention whoring their way across the internet.

napoleon

EOG Veteran

JK: Why don't you invite Brock back on to the radio show? Your buddy from Illinois used to be a staple on the program.