Broncos new coach will be

This is going to come as a real shocker to a lot of people-I'd say with about 75% certainty that I was just told who it's going to be.

Want to take a shot at who it is?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Broncos new coach will be

Geraldo has been wrong more times than not so I wouldn't got too excited what he is reporting on FOX NEWS

Geraldo has been wrong more times than not so I wouldn't got too excited what he is reporting on FOX NEWS

I wouldn't believe a thing that hype monger said. That sunken treasure show of his was pure comedy. What a moron :LMAO

No on Parcells-no mention of his name even being in the mix

No on Callashithead or Marty

The whole list is insane-at least in my eyes. The other top guys are Spagnuolo(NYG DC) & Morris(T-Bay DC) and McDaniels(Pats OC)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

as a fan of 30+ years i'd love to see someone like Steva Spanuloa (sp?) - we need someone who knows anything about defense

as for a lonnnnnnngshot - Chris Petersen of Boise State

are any of these guys better than shanahan?

In my opinion-No

Spag would probably be the best fit, because their D is obviously in shambles. I'm still shocked as all hell that Shanahan got canned-absolutely shocked as hell.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Are they going to wait until after Jan. 8th to announce ? ;)

Bob Stoops is why I asked that question. I heard the Stoops rumor the day before Christmas.

I'm pretty sure it ain't gonna happen....

my sources tell me knowshon moreno is going to forgo his remaining elgibility at Georgia to accept the head coaching position for the Broncos....that motherfucker thinks he is god's gift to this earth

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

you'd think they would go after a well known respected coach but they also might go with someone under the radar or less known....

Shanahan the coach did not get fired. Shanahan the GM did.

Not really sure what you're implying-but he held & lost both jobs.

Note: The new hires will be seperate coach/GM positions. That seems to almost be set in stone.

Logical choice considering that their defense was non-existent lately

Broncos have basically always been an offensive team, particulary under Shanahan. Going in the direction of a stronger defense is the only way this team can hope for a championship, imo.

Not really sure what you're implying-but he held & lost both jobs.

Note: The new hires will be seperate coach/GM positions. That seems to almost be set in stone.

It wasnt his coaching that got him fired.

Their front office will stay intact. They wont be hiring a real GM.