Bucsfan67 Wednesday Bases..(261-216, +81.36 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Afternoon guys.....looking forward to a good night tonight, lets get some winners.....good luck on your plays...

Ariz/Philly UNDER 9 (-115).....2 units

Pittsburgh (+146).....1 unit

Mets (-154).....2 units

Cubs (-129).....3 units (fav play)

Cubs -1.5 (+155).....1 unit

Colorado -1.5 (+138).....2 units

Detroit (+108).....2 units

Det/TB OVER 9 (+104)....1 unit

Brock

EOG Dedicated
Re: Bucsfan67 Wednesday Bases..(261-216, +81.36 units, ytd..)

Thanks for posting Bucsfan. Seems like I do just fine until
I tell someone what I bet. I can knock off five straight and
post who I like and I'm doomed. Appreciate your postings.
Nice call on the Twins yesterday.

txbarbarossa

EOG Member

Gl man. With you on everything but the cubs. Just a no play there.

krh7

EOG Member

great season so far, but we could use a nice 8-0 day in there. why not tonight?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

yeah seems anytime i have a lean on another game, and i dont play/post it, it wins easy....always makes me mad..

Good luck buddy...let's have a BIG night!:houra

My life in a nutshell.....same thing has happened to me countless times!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

gonna really be ticked if i lose BOTH sides of the Detroit game.....you gotta figure if u take a side, and the over, and YOUR team scores 3 in the top of the 1st inning, you are looking real good to win at least one of the wagers, and a real good shot at both....but havent scored since....grrr

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

well it just looks like its gonna be one of THOSE nights.....they happen every so often...

How many times u see apticher give up hits to the first 3 batters, the first 3 batters score, and the pithcer goes on to pitch a complete game win?

not very often...

Need colorado to come through, to avoid a total bust tonight..

panther

EOG Dedicated

bucs

dont take this the wrong way

but I think you need to take 3 or 4 days off and totally clear your mind out

just a though

your bud

panther

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

bucs

dont take this the wrong way

but I think you need to take 3 or 4 days off and totally clear your mind out

just a though

your bud

panther

one losing night doesnt cloud me up Panther, been through this for too long....im gonna have days like this, and days like last week, where i win almost every game and win double digits......just part of the game...

panther

EOG Dedicated

bucs

thats something a do when I hit cold streaks

just trying to help

good luck

panther

krh7

EOG Member

great season so far, but we could use a nice 8-0 day in there. why not tonight?

i really hate that i posted this today......sorry to anyone who is superstitious.

txbarbarossa

EOG Member

-10 units or so today... ouch . well that is the reason you gotta have the right sized bankroll when the shit goes bad.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

i really hate that i posted this today......sorry to anyone who is superstitious.

no superstition to it....I just had a bad night of capping....

Hell, even have that old loser JohnnyGalt who is banned trying to post in my thread telling everyone to beware, that i have LOST TRIPLE DIGIT UNITS FOR YEARS....the guy is obsessed with me, and my success...

I do NOT need 20 people telling me how to change my style, or what to do different because i had a bad night.....its ONE NIGHT....

I am QUITE HAPPY with the year i have had, and the money i have made this year.....If i have 6 more days in a row like this, then i will be worried.....

+70 units on the year, is OK WITH ME..:houra

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

Kind of ironic that Dusty Baker took all the blame for the Cubs' losing ways...

When Piniella has made no difference at all.

All those LF's playing the OF is a joke...and the baserunning is horrible...

If Sweet Lou felt yesterday's loss was the worst of the season...then tonight has to be 2nd in line for this lifeless group.

DeRosa should have charged the mound after he got beaned...at least that would have shown some emotion.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Kind of ironic that Dusty Baker took all the blame for the Cubs' losing ways...

When Piniella has made no difference at all.

All those LF's playing the OF is a joke...and the baserunning is horrible...

If Sweet Lou felt yesterday's loss was the worst of the season...then tonight has to be 2nd in line for this lifeless group.

DeRosa should have charged the mound after he got beaned...at least that would have shown some emotion.

yeah, i didnt think Dusty was as much of the problem as everyone else did...but i was happy to get Piniella....the fundamentals have been bad though, this year, and that has to change.....

goldie

EOG Enthusiast

The Cubs? The Cubs? Scratched my head when I saw that the Cubs was your favorite play.

txbarbarossa

EOG Member

The Cubs? The Cubs? Scratched my head when I saw that the Cubs was your favorite play.

I'm gonna post this for all the coattailers out there of bucs, who is doing a great job this year so far btw. He might get pissed but it's still gonna be helpful to others.

I think you need to pass anytime bucs takes the cubs. He's obviously a fan and I basically never see him go against them. He has a bias like we all do but there is no room for biases when you make wagers.

Now if I'm wrong bucs, feel welcome to post your cubs picks history and how you are doing with them.

buxy - sorry for your night....youll turn it around tomorrow!!!!

mofome

Banned

buxy - sorry for your night....youll turn it around tomorrow!!!!

man you are an annoying fuck. worst part is, you know it but dont give a shit. no one wants to read this fucking shit from you...ever. bucs doesn't need to 'turn it around', he doesnt need any 'rah-rah' bullshit, or anything else.

GG33

EOG Member

Why is Galt banned? Is it because of his criticism re. your pics. If you`re the capper everyone thinks you are a smart guy would welcome it. Coming from someone as inteligent as he is, it would seem to be welcomed. Or do you 2 have a feud going? Just curious. Does everyone get banned on this site for critical remarks? If so, this is run like a dictatorship. I hope not!!

jeez mofo - i have been rooting for buxy since the beginning of the season. he's been a good pal over the years and i will continue to support him. dont know why youd write something so viscious. i wont respond further to ur bashing and immaturity. bye clown.

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

Bucs.. June is about here. Time for us to roll.... YOU READY????

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Why is Galt banned? Is it because of his criticism re. your pics. If you`re the capper everyone thinks you are a smart guy would welcome it. Coming from someone as inteligent as he is, it would seem to be welcomed. Or do you 2 have a feud going? Just curious. Does everyone get banned on this site for critical remarks? If so, this is run like a dictatorship. I hope not!!

It will all be ok Galt

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

If you ask me, 70 units or whatever it is for two months of work is nothing short of amazing. Just my opinion. I would take 70 units any given year let alone two months.

If you ask me, 70 units or whatever it is for two months of work is nothing short of amazing. Just my opinion. I would take 70 units any given year let alone two months.

You got that right.....70 units since opening day is pretty damm good. :cheers

mofome

Banned

intelligent.

btw, shut up. you sound like a fucking idiot.

dirty

EOG Master

GG33 is none other than Taconite... who is on post review for bashing... Keep it up and this Ghost will be on PR as well

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Hey fuckhead,
The guy works his ass off to put up free picks on here, so a few of us with balls can make some cash $$$ Did I say, he does it for free $$$ Take your cancer and go to the morg $$$