BucsfanInc.& BETJAMAICA Bring Back the"Team of the Week" MLB Contest...($100 Post up)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
BETJAMAICA and BucsfanInc. Present the

MLB "Team of the Week" Baseball Contest....!!

Many of you will remember this contest from years past...Its a fun, easy to play, fun format, and we are bringing it back for a 4th year, this time at EOG, and sponsored by BetJamaica.com

The contest will be a $100.00 post up contest, and BetJamaica will be adding 20% cash to the prize pool, to make it even better.....

** However, pay attention to the end of this post, for a SPECIAL BONUS, courtesy of BetJamaica for the contest winners....

Rules of the Contest are pretty simple.....

1. The contest will run for 20 weeks......for the purposes of the contest , every 4 weeks will be considered (a month)......

2. Contest will start on Monday, April 2nd.....

3. Each week, you will need to select your "team of the week".....This will be your team for the entire week, and u will accumulate your teams record for that week....if they go 5-2, you go 5-2, if they go 0-7, you go 0-7........Winning will be based on win %, therefore if your team gets rained out for a game or 2 that week, you dont get punished......When u select a team for a week, those are ONLY for the monday-sunday games....if u get rained out on sunday, and they make the game up on Monday, that is NO LONGER your team, so that game will not count for/against you......

4. You will ONLY BE ABLE TO USE EACH TEAM ONCE....therefore strategy is a key, as to when it is most optimal to use each team......Every month (4 weeks) records for monthly winners will start over, so everyone has a good shot to win prizes....(however for the OVERALL PRIZE WINNERS, i will keep overall standings too)

5. I will post a thread with each players name, and all teams available in it, and each week, i will remove the team u use, making it easier for you to remeber who you have used in the past....

6. you only have to post once a week for this contest, so its easy for busy people...However, IF U FAIL to make a selection for the week, before the deadline, u recieve 0-7 for that week.....anyone not making a selection for 3 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS, WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM THE CONTEST........

7. Deadline for posting your team is MIDNIGHT, EST, for the following week....The thread will be up all week, so u have 7 days to get your selection in...PLEASE DO NOT wait til last minute, then complain cuz you missed the deadline......Deadline is on Sunday, becuase during the season there are times that there are some real early games on Monday, due to holidays, etc....and we have to have a deadline somewhere...

Prizes......

Depending on the number of players, we will award smaller prizes to the top 3 each month (maybe top 2 if we dont get alot of players), and then either award prizes to top 5 or top 10 overall winners at seasons end.........If we have at least 30 in this, like we usually do, we can do top 3 each month, and top 10 overall.....

All prizes will have a 4x rollover, standard at BetJamaica....

** Special Bonus Offer on Prizes......In order to achieve the goals of our contests, which is to bring free money to our posters, and bring business to BetJamaica, we are offering this great deal.....

Anytime u win a monthly prize (1st, 2nd or 3rd), and you have wagered at least 500.00 THAT MONTH at BetJamaica, we will add 25% onto your prize winnings, just becuase you are a regular player at BetJamaica...

If you should win one of the larger OVERALL SEASON STANDINGS PRIZES, and u have wagered at least 250.00 each month of the contest (5 months) we will add 25% cash onto those prizes as well......

NOW THATS A GREAT OFFER..!!!

How to enter the Contest.......

1. U need to sign up in this thread...

2. U need to email support@betjamaica.com, and tell them your posting handle, and that u want to enter the team of the week baseball contest at EOG, and u want to transfer 100.00 to acct #6219, and then u need to email bucsfan67@eog.com with your posting handle, and acct number....once i have verified your transfer, i will add u to the confirmed list.....

3. Deadline for entering, will be NOON , EST, on Sunday , April 1st.....

But please dont wait til the last minute.....the more players that get in early, the bigger the prize pool gets, and the more players that will join, making it more fun for everyone.....

If you are interested in playing please let me know here, and i will start a list, and then i will also have a "confirmed list" posted here as well....

This is a fun contest guys, and during the current climate, it took some work to get it set up, and make it a go, so please join in, and let BetJamaica know how much we appreciate their support.....We want more of these in the future......

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
Re: BucsfanInc.& BETJAMAICA Bring Back the"Team of the Week" MLB Contest...($100 Post up)

Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:med3d-halteres: :trio :gocubs: :+party-3+ :small3d020b: :doggie :fishing: :+excited- :party :cocktail :houra :dancefool :cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: BucsfanInc.& BETJAMAICA Bring Back the"Team of the Week" MLB Contest...($100 Post

Re: BucsfanInc.& BETJAMAICA Bring Back the"Team of the Week" MLB Contest...($100 Post

Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:med3d-halteres: :trio :gocubs: :+party-3+ :small3d020b: :doggie :fishing: :+excited- :party :cocktail :houra :dancefool :cheers

U better Be...!!!!:+textinb3

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Contest Entrants....(When your name is RED, then u are confirmed in the contest)

1. PSUOne
2. Bucsfan67

Re: BucsfanInc.& BETJAMAICA Bring Back the"Team of the Week" MLB Contest...($100 Post up)

** Special Bonus Offer on Prizes......In order to achieve the goals of our contests, which is to bring free money to our posters, and bring business to BetJamaica, we are offering this great deal.....

Anytime u win a monthly prize (1st, 2nd or 3rd), and you have wagered at least 500.00 THAT MONTH at BetJamaica, we will add 25% onto your prize winnings, just becuase you are a regular player at BetJamaica...

If you should win one of the larger OVERALL SEASON STANDINGS PRIZES, and u have wagered at least 250.00 each month of the contest (5 months) we will add 25% cash onto those prizes as well......

NOW THATS A GREAT OFFER..!!!

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :party :party :party :party :party
now that is a great offer:cheers :cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i want in

thanks

BetPot

EOG Addicted

i'm in! sorry for a stupid question but what do you mean posting handle? thanx!

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

i'm in! sorry for a stupid question but what do you mean posting handle? thanx!

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

the name u post here with....They need to know that so they can verify that u deposited and let me know..

Brock

EOG Dedicated

? in ? I will check into a all access visa gift card for deposit
before the contest starts.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

? in ? I will check into a all access visa gift card for deposit
before the contest starts.

Brock, email me at bucsfan67@eog.com when u get a chance...

I have something to tell you

thanks

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Contest Entrants....(When your name is RED, then u are confirmed in the contest)

Prize Pool So Far.....( $120.00 )

1. PSUOne
2. Bucsfan67
3. BigDaddy
4. BetPot
5. Brock

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

If anyone needs any hints on ways to deposit, feel free to email me at bucsfan67@eog.com, and i will assist...

I know everyone has their mind on baskets right now, but we need to start getting this filled in, as we only have 2 weeks til start of the season....

Would hate to have to cancel the contest, after working so hard to get it set up......

C'mon guys, its a fun contest, with great value, and BJ even adding extra prizes on top of the 20% for their regular players....cant beat that

patswin

EOG Veteran

In!

Email sent to betjam and bucsfan

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Prize Pool So Far.....( $240.00 )

1. PSUOne
2. Bucsfan67
3. BigDaddy
4. BetPot
5. Brock
6. PatsWin

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

If anyone needs any hints on ways to deposit, feel free to email me at bucsfan67@eog.com, and i will assist...

I know everyone has their mind on baskets right now, but we need to start getting this filled in, as we only have 2 weeks til start of the season....

Would hate to have to cancel the contest, after working so hard to get it set up......

C'mon guys, its a fun contest, with great value, and BJ even adding extra prizes on top of the 20% for their regular players....cant beat that

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

bump

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

guys, need to know if there is any more interest in this....If not, i will just go ahead and cancel it...

I had people emailing me asking for this contest, and its been up a week and only 2 people have signed up......kinda embarassing..

If we arent gonna take advantage of the great offer from BetJam, then i need to let them know.....afraid it might also hurt future requests for contests as well...

Hopefully now that basketball is off for a few days, we can get some in this....

Please let me know in this thread if u plan on entering..

Thanks

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

guys, need to know if there is any more interest in this....If not, i will just go ahead and cancel it...

I had people emailing me asking for this contest, and its been up a week and only 2 people have signed up......kinda embarassing..

If we arent gonna take advantage of the great offer from BetJam, then i need to let them know.....afraid it might also hurt future requests for contests as well...

Hopefully now that basketball is off for a few days, we can get some in this....

Please let me know in this thread if u plan on entering..

Thanks

????

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I will wait til this weekend, and see where we are at....if there arent several more signups by then, we will go ahead and cancel the team of the week..

BigDaddy

EOG Master

funds sent

lets go guys betjam is a must out for baseball and its a nice contest

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Prize Pool So Far.....( $360.00 )

1. PSUOne
2. Bucsfan67
3. BigDaddy
4. BetPot
5. Brock
6. PatsWin

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

bump

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

I am shocked there is not more interest in this contest. It is real easy and fun concept since you just have to make 1 pick a week for $100.

Is there a minimum # we need to get to avoid it being canceled?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I am shocked there is not more interest in this contest. It is real easy and fun concept since you just have to make 1 pick a week for $100.

Is there a minimum # we need to get to avoid it being canceled?

No...but to have decent prizes we need to get at least 15-20 in there....

we could even eliminate the monthly winners, and just pay overall if we want, but we need some people in to build the prize pool...I know there are some out there, that always wait til last minute, i am asking, that if they are gonna get in, please go ahead and do it this week....as the prize pool builds, it also entices others to join in....I have always had over 30 for this contest, so am dissappointed so far, to say the least.....I just hope the lack of response, does not hinder the efforts to do the "Getting to know ya" NBA and Hi/Low NFL next year again......

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

in and emails and money sent thanks betjam and eog...dvery ecent prizes with anythign 10+ but 20 would be super..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

in and emails and money sent thanks betjam and eog...dvery ecent prizes with anythign 10+ but 20 would be super..

glad to see you in TTT......

hopefully we get at least a few more, that way we will still play, even if just for grand prizes..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Prize Pool So Far.....( $480.00 )

1. PSUOne
2. Bucsfan67
3. BigDaddy
4. BetPot
5. Brock
6. PatsWin
7. TryTryTry

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

still hoping to get a few more....

put a lot of work into getting this contest here, cuz posters were asking for it.....hopefully we dont have to cancel it....u can email me or dirty for EASY ways to deposit with BetJam..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Prize Pool So Far.....( $600.00 )

1. PSUOne
2. Bucsfan67
3. BigDaddy
4. BetPot
5. Brock
6. PatsWin
7. TryTryTry
8. Raiders72001

patswin

EOG Veteran

cmon guys lets get some entries, sounds like a fun contest

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I hope we do Pats, we still have a week....i just expected more from this....

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

I hope we do Pats, we still have a week....i just expected more from this....

I have a feeling you will get a lot the last 2 days. Look how many Dirty got the last 8 hrs for the Sweet 16 contest.

dirty

EOG Master

we got 15 guys today... so I hope that is the case...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

bump

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

heard from a couple more via eamil that will be getting in....hoping to get enough not to cancel....cmon guys

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

come on guys guys guys. this contest and this shop are so good. 12 would be enough for a great summer 15 perfect!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

come on guys guys guys. this contest and this shop are so good. 12 would be enough for a great summer 15 perfect!

I agree...If we get 10-12, we can go ahead with the contest...we will just do overall prizes, rather than monthly.....

still will have a nice prize pool for top 3-5....especially with the 25% extra u get if you are a regular player at BetJam...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

bump

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

last week to try and get some people in this...

for the guys already in...if we get no more, u wanna go for 1 winner overall...?

I am sure BetJam will still add the 20% plus 25% IF you play there each month, like the rules say...

One winner could pick up around 800......pretty easy odds, with only 5 or 6 of us in....LOL

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

how many are in as i am thinking of joining