BucsfanInc.& BETJAMAICA Bring Back the"Team of the Week" MLB Contest...($100 Post up)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: BucsfanInc.& BETJAMAICA Bring Back the"Team of the Week" MLB Contest...($100 Post

Re: BucsfanInc.& BETJAMAICA Bring Back the"Team of the Week" MLB Contest...($100 Post

how many are in as i am thinking of joining

Only got 5 so far Wiskers, and we have until sunday....if u wanna play thought, get in early, as each person we get in, adds to the pot, and may convince someone else to get in as well...

if we have to we will just play for overall grand prize, or top 2 if we get a couple more, or top 3 if we get 10 or more.....

hope u join up..

BSims

EOG Addicted
Re: BucsfanInc.& BETJAMAICA Bring Back the"Team of the Week" MLB Contest...($100 Post up)

I will be participating, just need to get account going. Been pretty busy last few days.

Bailey

EOG Addicted
Re: BucsfanInc.& BETJAMAICA Bring Back the"Team of the Week" MLB Contest...($100 Post up)

I will sign up if we can get more entries.

patswin

EOG Veteran

last week to try and get some people in this...

for the guys already in...if we get no more, u wanna go for 1 winner overall...?

I am sure BetJam will still add the 20% plus 25% IF you play there each month, like the rules say...

One winner could pick up around 800......pretty easy odds, with only 5 or 6 of us in....LOL

We could do that, or do $600 for 1st & $200 for 2nd....I plan on playing there during the summer as their baseball lines are good. Or if there is no interest and you want to cancel the contest I'm ok with that too.

THE POSTMAN!

EOG Veteran

Bucs, I am in, sent e-mail to betjam, and cc'd you a copy. thanks

BSims

EOG Addicted

Email and transfer have been sent, count me in.

BlackJack

EOG Addicted

3/28/2007 02:26PM Transfer Debit Transfer to 6219 100.00

Transfer has been completed as shown above.

Thanks Bucs

BlackJack

EOG Addicted

ill bet 10-15 people sign up during the last 24 hours....

when exactly is registration over?

BlackJack

EOG Addicted

ill bet 10-15 people sign up during the last 24 hours....

when exactly is registration over?

3. Deadline for entering, will be NOON , EST, on Sunday , April 1st.....:cocktail

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Contest Entrants....(When your name is RED, then u are confirmed in the contest)

Prize Pool So Far.....( $960.00 )

1. PSUOne
2. Bucsfan67
3. BigDaddy
4. BetPot
5. Brock
6. PatsWin
7. TryTryTry
8. Raiders72001
9. BSims
10. BlackJack
11. ThePostman

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

I hope so...

I am in process of trying to recruit a couple more.

dirty

EOG Master

Lets go Guys... No excuse in not Playing in this..

One of the top books around....

Bailey

EOG Addicted

I'm in the process of funding betjam but the method I used yesterday says 3-5 business days for processing. Does contest start this Sunday?

dirty

EOG Master

Hope you get in but this contest has been up for a month... 3-5 days should not be a problem

Bailey

EOG Addicted

I know contest has been up for a month but only decided to use betjam for baseball after they decided to go with 10 cent lines.I haven't had betjam funded since football season ended and I am trying new funding method which said 3 -5 days funding.I can email you my betjam acct # if you would like.All I can do is fund the contest when account is credited.I won this contest a couple of years ago across the street.

dirty

EOG Master

They have always used 10 cent lines... it was not a recent decision

I am sure something can be worked out

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

go ahead and get in Bailey...

I am thinking of pushing the start back 1 week anyway...that give a few more days for signups, and also assures me that everyone is aware when we start....with a small field, i dont want anyone missing the first week and starting out 0-7..

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

lets skip one week and see if 3-4 more get in.... first week is exciting enough

BSims

EOG Addicted

I don't see a problem with setting the start back a week. We'd all like to get started, but once we're off it won't mattery anymore.

BSims

EOG Addicted

By the way, if it becomes a season long contest only, you might want to reconsider the 0-7 rule for someone missing the deadline. You could give the guy missing the deadline the team in baseball with the worst season record that is still on his eligible list.

Bailey

EOG Addicted

Thanks bucs.As soon as my funds clear I will make the transfer and email the info needed.

Huntnfish13

EOG Enthusiast

Count me in. I just sent you an email bucsfan as well as betjamaica with the $100 transfer request.

Looking forward to it...Where will the thread be for the weekly picks?

Huntnfish13

EOG Enthusiast

Hate to be a hater, but count me out if we are not doing anything for monthly prizes. I don't know much at all about baseball, just hoping for a little fun and cross my fingers that with a little luck I can get a little back by placing in the money one month.LOL. Something to kill time before football If the monthl prizes are cancelled, please send my $100 back.

What will happen is a few people will get a big lead, and everyone else in the contest will lose interest and stop even putting picks in after 2-3 months if their is not a monthly incentive....Happens about midway thru every fantasy football season I am in to the last place teams and the post up is $100-$500 for those. Once you are out, it isn't even fun to play anymore. At least with monthly payout of the top 2 or 3 even thr guy in last place in August (me) can get a little $ back if I would get lucky enough to place in the top 3 for a month.

Maybe $50 1st, $30 2nd, $20 3rd place every month??????

Then 50% 25% 12% 8% 5% to the top 5 of the remaing money paid out at the end of the year? Even if we only get 20 people@$100=$2000 +$500 from betjamaica=$2500. Tke out the $500 that will be paid out on a monthly basis and there is $2000 left for year end prizes which using m rough numbers aboive would be $1000 for 1st,$500 for 2nd, $235 for 3rd $165 for 4th, $100 for 5th. And u\ou gotta figure that the guys that are in the top 5 have placed in the monthy money at least a few times each and in reality get even more money back. Then throw on top of that the 25% bonus if you are an active player (which you should be anyways or else you are basically leeching off betjam) everyone could have a lot of fun and make a little money. Just a thought.

Jim

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Hate to be a hater, but count me out if we are not doing anything for monthly prizes. I don't know much at all about baseball, just hoping for a little fun and cross my fingers that with a little luck I can get a little back by placing in the money one month.LOL. Something to kill time before football If the monthl prizes are cancelled, please send my $100 back.

What will happen is a few people will get a big lead, and everyone else in the contest will lose interest and stop even putting picks in after 2-3 months if their is not a monthly incentive....Happens about midway thru every fantasy football season I am in to the last place teams and the post up is $100-$500 for those. Once you are out, it isn't even fun to play anymore. At least with monthly payout of the top 2 or 3 even thr guy in last place in August (me) can get a little $ back if I would get lucky enough to place in the top 3 for a month.

Maybe $50 1st, $30 2nd, $20 3rd place every month??????

Then 50% 25% 12% 8% 5% to the top 5 of the remaing money paid out at the end of the year? Even if we only get 20 people@$100=$2000 +$500 from betjamaica=$2500. Tke out the $500 that will be paid out on a monthly basis and there is $2000 left for year end prizes which using m rough numbers aboive would be $1000 for 1st,$500 for 2nd, $235 for 3rd $165 for 4th, $100 for 5th. And u\ou gotta figure that the guys that are in the top 5 have placed in the monthy money at least a few times each and in reality get even more money back. Then throw on top of that the 25% bonus if you are an active player (which you should be anyways or else you are basically leeching off betjam) everyone could have a lot of fun and make a little money. Just a thought.

Jim

Just email BetJam, and tell them to transfer your money back....there wont be any problem.....

Huntnfish13

EOG Enthusiast

So before I request the $ back is it safe to assume that there will be no monthly prizes then?

BSims

EOG Addicted

Hey Bucsfan67,

I also think small monthly prizes have some merit for the reasons Huntnfish13 discussed. But it's not a big deal with me.

If you do delay the start a week, maybe you'll get enough people to make it worthwhile.

I'd like to see a lot more people in, because this looks like an interesting contest. Hopefully the General's Email will shake some out of the bushes.

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

Transfer and Email Sent!

:party

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

So before I request the $ back is it safe to assume that there will be no monthly prizes then?

no, with such few players, there is no reason to have 30.00 monthly prizes....

But since we are not gonna have enough for monthly, i am gonna include a "free miss" week for players, so contest will run 21 weeks....on your first missed week, you will not be penalized, and will be able to make it up on week 21....that was hard to do with monthlyl prizes, but not now.....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Contest Entrants....(When your name is RED, then u are confirmed in the contest)

Prize Pool So Far.....( $1080.00 )

1. PSUOne
2. Bucsfan67
3. BigDaddy
4. BetPot
5. Brock
6. PatsWin
7. TryTryTry
8. Raiders72001
9. BSims
10. BlackJack
11. ThePostman

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

We will start on Monday April 9th.....to allow a few more to get in, and to make sure everyone knows the deadline to get first pick in..

unless we get 10 more or so, we will not have monthly prizes, we will just award either top 3 or top 5 overall (depnding on how many get in) and therefore, we will also have a "free miss" week where u can miss your pick, and not be penalized...we will have a week #21, for players to make up for thier missed week.....

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

will be getting in tomorrow, hopefully we can get 9 more to get monthly prizes. lets go eog

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

actually i just transfered the funds and sent in my email to get in

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Prize Pool So Far.....( $1200.00 )

1. PSUOne
2. Bucsfan67
3. BigDaddy
4. BetPot
5. Brock
6. PatsWin
7. TryTryTry
8. Raiders72001
9. BSims
10. BlackJack
11. ThePostman
12. Wiskers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

bump

PO69

EOG Master

I will try and send in my cash later today when I have time to call betjam

Z

EOG Member

Transfer and email sent

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Prize Pool So Far.....( $1320.00 )

1. PSUOne
2. Bucsfan67
3. BigDaddy
4. BetPot
5. Brock
6. PatsWin
7. TryTryTry
8. Raiders72001
9. BSims
10. BlackJack
11. ThePostman