BucsfanInc.& BETJAMAICA Bring Back the"Team of the Week" MLB Contest...($100 Post up)

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
Re: BucsfanInc.& BETJAMAICA Bring Back the"Team of the Week" MLB Contest...($100 Post

Re: BucsfanInc.& BETJAMAICA Bring Back the"Team of the Week" MLB Contest...($100 Post

bucsfan can I still get in this If I send in funds by tomorrow before the start of the first game

thank you
kid

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

bucsfan can I still get in this If I send in funds by tomorrow before the start of the first game

thank you
kid

yes, we are waiting til next monday to start, to allow a few more to get in, and to make sure everyone knows when to get first pick in by....

so go ahead, and join us..

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

yes, we are waiting til next monday to start, to allow a few more to get in, and to make sure everyone knows when to get first pick in by....

so go ahead, and join us..

excellent I will sent them $$$ today..

have a great DAy

kidslick

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated
Re: BucsfanInc.& BETJAMAICA Bring Back the"Team of the Week" MLB Contest...($100 Post up)

Bucs, how many do you need to have any monthly prizes? If you get enough I will enter and transfer ASAP. I will check back in this thread for your answer. Thanks

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Bucs, how many do you need to have any monthly prizes? If you get enough I will enter and transfer ASAP. I will check back in this thread for your answer. Thanks

I would say 18-20...

That way if prize pool is over 2000.00, then 1000.00 can be doled out for monthly prizes, leaving 1000.00 for the top 3 overall....something like 500, 300, 200...

If we dont get enough, and its just overall, then i will do top 5 most likely, if we get real close to 2000.00, then maybe top 10, with 5-10, getting their 100 back, and the rest divvy up among top 5....will know more toward the weekend..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

bump, 5 days left guys...

c'mon join in:party

Bailey

EOG Addicted
Re: BucsfanInc.& BETJAMAICA Bring Back the"Team of the Week" MLB Contest...($100 Post up)

Transfer and email sent

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Contest Entrants....(When your name is RED, then u are confirmed in the contest)

Prize Pool So Far.....( $1440.00 )

1. PSUOne
2. Bucsfan67
3. BigDaddy
4. BetPot
5. Brock
6. PatsWin
7. TryTryTry
8. Raiders72001
9. BSims
10. BlackJack
11. ThePostman
12. Wiskers
13. Fedd
14. Bailey

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

bucsfan I just sent them an email to take $100 dollars out from my account for this contest:cheers

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

they just replied

Lenny,

Your $100 transfer to acc# 6219 boys of summer contest has been completed.

Thank you,
Herman

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Contest Entrants....(When your name is RED, then u are confirmed in the contest)

Prize Pool So Far.....( $1560.00 )

1. PSUOne
2. Bucsfan67
3. BigDaddy
4. BetPot
5. Brock
6. PatsWin
7. TryTryTry
8. Raiders72001
9. BSims
10. BlackJack
11. ThePostman
12. Wiskers
13. Z
14. Bailey
15. Kidslick

Last edited:

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

they just replied

Lenny,

Your $100 transfer to acc# 6219 boys of summer contest has been completed.

Thank you,
Herman

Isnt Journey running Boys of Summer at Rx?

:+clueless

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

sure that was just confusion on Herman's part...they have so much stuff going on....i already checked, the money is in the correct account....

Kid is good to go

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

yeah that was my fault I sent them an email to deduct 100 dollars for the baseball contest at e.o.g. run by bucsfan boys of summer contest

:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail

Transfer and EMails sent

Bring on the Bases

:party :dancefool :party

Augie

EOG Member

Transfer and E-mail sent

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

looks like we might get enough for monthly payouts. cmon guys lets get a few more in!!!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Prize Pool So Far.....( $1800.00 )

1. PSUOne
2. Bucsfan67
3. BigDaddy
4. BetPot
5. Brock
6. PatsWin
7. TryTryTry
8. Raiders72001
9. BSims
10. BlackJack
11. ThePostman
12. Wiskers
13. Z
14. Bailey
15. Kidslick
16. LoneWolf
17. Augie

PO69

EOG Master

I will call tomorrow and have my money transferred

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

how many do we need for monthly prizes?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

how many do we need for monthly prizes?

Wiskers there is no "set amount"..I am simply trying to do what is in best interest of the contest....and to award small monthly prizes, when prize pool was small, and then not have very big overall prizes, didnt make much sense

but we are getting up there now, with decent money, so i think i might award 100/50 for 1st and second each month...so if a guy wins a month, he gets entry back...and of course, if u are reg player at BetJam, u can earn an extra 25% on that......that would still leave over 1000.00 for the top 5 overall

that sound fair to everyone?

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

sounds great, hopefully we can get a few more in yet

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

sounds fair to me...lets get it on

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

bucsfan

any Sunday night baseball contests this year

thanks

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

Just sent transfer and email. Please let me know in this thread that you got it Bucs. Thanks

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

WOW Shyla is fast. Already completed.

15849322 4/7/2007 08:56AM Transfer Debit Transfer to 6219 100.00

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Prize Pool So Far.....( $1920.00 )

1. PSUOne
2. Bucsfan67
3. BigDaddy
4. BetPot
5. Brock
6. PatsWin
7. TryTryTry
8. Raiders72001
9. BSims
10. BlackJack
11. ThePostman
12. Wiskers
13. Z
14. Bailey
15. Kidslick
16. LoneWolf
17. Augie
18. Firehorn

i would like to get in if its not too late, i just transfered to BetJam

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

i would like to get in if its not too late, i just transfered to BetJam

Games start tomorrow. I think today is the last day to get in.

LETS GO BRAVOS!

:houra :party :houra :finger004 :dancefool :houra :party

good stuff, my transfer went through, just waiting to get my name in RED

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Prize Pool So Far.....( $2040.00 )

1. PSUOne
2. Bucsfan67
3. BigDaddy
. PatsWin
5. TryTryTry
6. Raiders72001
7. BSims
8. BlackJack
9. ThePostman
10. Wiskers
11. Z
12. Bailey
13. Kidslick
14. LoneWolf
15. Augie
16. Firehorn
17. PropKing

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Prize Pool So Far.....( $2040.00 )

1. PSUOne
2. Bucsfan67
3. BigDaddy
. PatsWin
5. TryTryTry
6. Raiders72001
7. BSims
8. BlackJack
9. ThePostman
10. Wiskers
11. Z
12. Bailey
13. Kidslick
14. LoneWolf
15. Augie
16. Firehorn
17. PropKing

Looks like this will be about it....I think we will do 1st and 2nd monthly, 100/50, and then the remaining 1290.00 will go to top 5 overall....

**Also, since we are doing monthly, there will be NO FREE MISS WEEKS, so everyone needs to make sure to get their pick in for Week#1...I am going to email the remaining players, at the email provided here at EOG, but hoping they dont forget......I will probably give until gametime of the first game on monday, FOR THE FIRST WEEK ONLY, just to make sure no one starts out 0-7......

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

in the spirt of the contest I would list all the teams in alpha and give a non entry the next team they have not taken..in the spirt of things that 0-7 hurts.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Guys, dont forget to get your picks in for this week...

there are still 9 of you that havent.....

deadline is midnight, est, tonight...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Guys, dont forget to get your picks in for this week...

there are still 9 of you that havent.....

deadline is midnight, est, tonight...

bump, there are still 8 guys to post....