Bush .. worse President in 100 years

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
<table id="PollResults785057" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff"><center></center>
</td></tr><tr><td> <table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td colspan="2">[FONT=ARIAL,HELVETICA][SIZE=-1]Is George W. Bush the worst U.S. president in 100 years?[/SIZE][/FONT]

</td></tr> <tr><td valign="top"> [FONT=ARIAL,HELVETICA][SIZE=-1]Yes[/SIZE][/FONT]</td> <td align="left" valign="top"> [FONT=ARIAL,HELVETICA][SIZE=-1] 76%[/SIZE][/FONT]</td></tr><tr><td valign="top"> [FONT=ARIAL,HELVETICA][SIZE=-1]No[/SIZE][/FONT]</td> <td align="left" valign="top"> [FONT=ARIAL,HELVETICA][SIZE=-1] 24%[/SIZE][/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table><center></center></td></tr> </tbody></table> [FONT=ARIAL,HELVETICA][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Join the discussion
Voice your opinion on this question of the week poll
in the new Macleans.ca forums
[/FONT]

dirty

EOG Master
I bet this think wasn't skewed at all....and how many People did they Poll that have been alive to see this for the last 100 years :+signs8-7

You take the cake....

Damn Good Scientific POll there :+signs8-3 :+excited-

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
We know if Bill Clinton lined up against Bush that Clinton would sweep every state ...

The gig is over and let justice be served to these lying bastards that value their own agenda over the lives of our brave kids that have died in a war that HAS ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING

They deserve better and losing 2300 kids at the cost of 300 billion to install an Islamic Govt in Iraq is totally disgusting and a War Crimes Trial for Cheney and his trained Chimp cant come soon enough

dirty said:
I bet this think wasn't skewed at all....and how many People did they Poll that have been alive to see this for the last 100 years :+signs8-7

You take the cake....

Damn Good Scientific POll there :+signs8-3 :+excited-

Couldnt have said it better myself, fuckin hippies