Bushay Against The World NHL handicapping Contest

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Bushay Against The World NHL handicapping Contest

In

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Well, I wanted a heads-up contest, but I guess I might jump into this one.

Don't expect help from me either, Mr. Big Stuff. Let's see the type of contest you can put together without you begging me or Boat for "sponsor" money.

This should be good. :LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Kinger, this is a heads up contest, pal

Each of the people heads up vs MUSHAY

Bushay

NHL Expert

Well, I wanted a heads-up contest, but I guess I might jump into this one.

Don't expect help from me either, Mr. Big Stuff. Let's see the type of contest you can put together without you begging me or Boat for "sponsor" money.

This should be good. :LMAO
I'll blow this place up without either one of your sorry asses help!

:pop:

J

joeybagadonuts

What is your proposed format, Mushay?

:+clueless

hels

EOG Dedicated

In.

Bushy is the worst hockey handicapper I have ever witnessed. I will set it up at matchbook for any limit you like.

Brick

EOG Master

Ill put the hurtin on old bushay:btj:

J

joeybagadonuts

Where are you mushay?

The X

EOG Dedicated

Yes he will back out. Or like Kinger said he'll make up some crazy twist on the contest that is just so out of whack no one will play.

tripp

EOG Master

Hope this happens. Would be great for the forum

I'll get down in this. Bushay, don't back down now.

Bushay

NHL Expert

This is not an contest that is open to everyone. Was not my intent. Just something to generate some interest and for some smackchat throughout the season. I was willing to put $500 total in play to 5 guys at $100 a piece. 100 plays with Pinny lines by the 1st of the year. There's a continuing list of guys who IMO add nothing to the forum and enjoy shitting in my threads. They are vermin in my eyes. I'd submit a list and add to it if any of the first 5 guys declined. With some tweaking I thought it could really blow up the forum. I asked Kinger and Boat if they were interested in getting some sponsors involved and was quickly shot down by both. I told boat to use his imagination an tweak it any way he wanted including a sponsor covering my losses should that occur. If I went 2 and 3 against the 5 it would cost me/a sponsor $100. Was not a make or break part of the deal. Told him I was doing this with or without his participation. I...like Tripp, thought it would be great for the forum and give it a boost.

I've been busy last few days as well as having a health issue. To pop in the thread and read about how I was taking too long with this and even If I backed out I should even be considered being banned. [Desethi][LOL] The guys I was targeting I owe nothing to in terms of a time limit or even another response. I'll get back to you when I feel like it. Could not help but feel like a puppetmaster with you idiots on the end of my strings just pulling the cords with you guys if I wanted. LOL!!!
The season doesnt even begin for a couple weeks yet.

I'm working on a short season preview as well as some fantasy leagues.

To you guys who enjoy my hockey participation here, thinks are heating up, will be more to come. To those who don't.....hold you're breathe....I'll get right back with you. :btj:

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I love how this guy spins everything. "I was quickly shot down by both"?

That's a good backtracking post, though. Now he throws in a health issue in there, too, for sympathy. Oh man.

He sure was doing a lot of talking before everyone accepted his heads-up offer. Now that they've accepted, he's been busy?

Guy is absolutely delusional. Dementia has developed earlier than usual.

The X

EOG Dedicated

Maybe his computer overheated as well. :LMAO

Apple

Banned

This is not an contest that is open to everyone. Was not my intent. Just something to generate some interest and for some smackchat throughout the season. I was willing to put $500 total in play to 5 guys at $100 a piece. 100 plays with Pinny lines by the 1st of the year. There's a continuing list of guys who IMO add nothing to the forum and enjoy shitting in my threads. They are vermin in my eyes. I'd submit a list and add to it if any of the first 5 guys declined. With some tweaking I thought it could really blow up the forum. I asked Kinger and Boat if they were interested in getting some sponsors involved and was quickly shot down by both. I told boat to use his imagination an tweak it any way he wanted including a sponsor covering my losses should that occur. If I went 2 and 3 against the 5 it would cost me/a sponsor $100. Was not a make or break part of the deal. Told him I was doing this with or without his participation. I...like Tripp, thought it would be great for the forum and give it a boost.

I've been busy last few days as well as having a health issue. To pop in the thread and read about how I was taking too long with this and even If I backed out I should even be considered being banned. [Desethi][LOL] The guys I was targeting I owe nothing to in terms of a time limit or even another response. I'll get back to you when I feel like it. Could not help but feel like a puppetmaster with you idiots on the end of my strings just pulling the cords with you guys if I wanted. LOL!!!

To you guys who enjoy my hockey participation here, thinks are heating up, will be more to come. To those who don't.....hold you're breathe....I'll get right back with you. :btj:

sponsors, lol... unfuckingbelievable.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Yeah, but it would be great for the forum, and give us a boost, too.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

maybe I can get skybook to cover Bills 46 dollars he owes CK?

Be great for the forum IMO.

C'mon man. No one is buying this. Sponsors? We appreciate your picks and breakdowns, but don't say it's a contest in the thread title and then back down with these excuses. Because that's what you're doing.

So he asked a sponsor to cover his losses if he lost, and what they get in return is their name on a Bushay contest? I am absolute shocked they said no. :btj:

J

joeybagadonuts

Mushay, you're a joke pal.

Nice job backing out.

:finger004

J

joeybagadonuts

This idiot think he 'got' us by being a brokedick bet welcher.

Can't wait for his 'blog'

He had a TREMENDOUS losing play on his Redwings -125 tonight.

This idiot think he 'got' us by being a brokedick bet welcher.

Can't wait for his 'blog'

He had a TREMENDOUS losing play on his Redwings -125 tonight.
Bushay faded the Hawks and bet on the Wings in the same play - guaranteed loser.

Bushay

NHL Expert

This contest is NOT taking place. At least not now anyways. I may consider it later if it presents itself. I just now change my mind. It's my prerogative. I thought I could generate some more interest in the forum by doing this. Well.....I know I can do that, but the forum alge eaters were getting a little ahead of themselves and I've now lost interest. I think they would enjoy it too much and I'm not here entertain them. They entertain me. This contest would have gotten more hits than Pete Rose.
For those who thought I was doing it for a sponsor because I didn't have the money, you keep on thinking that. I'm in no way rich, but to think a 34 year Teamster retiree from Detroit, doesn't have $500 to risk.....on a contest where the odds were in my favor, maybe you never worked for union scale before.
The sponsorship was an afterthought.
The blog will of course continue.

Stay thirsty my friends.