Heim

EOG Master
Re: Business trip to Costa Rica

Costa Rica made Moneywise top 20 'Places You Can Retire With $200k'

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Many Costa Ricans believe the streets in the U.S. are paved with gold.

They should visit the inner cities of Chicago or St. Louis or Detroit or Baltimore where the streets are paved with shell casings.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Services are inexpensive here in Costa Rica.

Haircuts are only 3,000 colones, less than six dollars.

Goods, on the other hand, are a different story.

Food prices are comparable to the U.S. while cars, computers and most other big-ticket items are appreciably higher.

P.S. - A 60-minute massage at Hotel Diana is advertised on the outside of the building for $30.

I'll defer to WILLY LOMAN and RAYCABINO regarding the price list at The Pirate Club.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated

Food prices are comparable to the U.S. while cars, computers and most other big-ticket items are appreciably higher.

P.S. - A 60-minute massage at Hotel Diana is advertised on the outside of the building for $30.

I'll defer to WILLY LOMAN and RAYCABINO regarding the price list at The Pirate Club.

How much is a haircut if you have a full head of hair? Just busting your chops as I have less hair than you.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

both massages are with trained professionals....

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Retired from the Pirate Club a good 3 years ago lol. Too bad cause the current owner is 20 times a better guy than the previous one.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Retired from the Pirate Club a good 3 years ago lol. Too bad cause the current owner is 20 times a better guy than the previous one.

Thats for sure...

But the talent level is way down or maybe I hit the place at the wrong time when I was In CR in Feb....:btj: