Businesses don't creat jobs

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted
Mrs. Bill Clinton: ?Don?t let anybody tell you it?s corporations and businesses that create jobs?. This is fascinating. This is the type of thinking that we need in Washington for 8 more years. Teach us more!!!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: Businesses don't creat jobs

Didn't the Iraq War create countless of jobs for Halliburton in a no-bid contract?

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Do you agree with Mrs. Bill Clinton that businesses don't create jobs? You seem to have avoided that question.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

AVOIDED? I gave ample evidence of Ms. Clinton being right. YOU"RE the one avoiding.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Look, of course not all jobs are created by the govt. BUT the govt spends tons of money. Where does it go? To private citizens and private businesses. My examples of defense spending are accurate. Many on the left and right depend on govt spending. This is a fact that you don't want to admit. When Barbara Boxer goes to the salon, she's helping the economy. You should be thankful.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

That might be Republican thinking but it isn't conservative thinking. I had to laugh seeing Jeb Bush trying to run for president. I wouldn't vote for the guy and many others will not either. Your side sees a D in the column and blindly votes but conservatives are tired of voting for these a-holes who only want to spend the same amount for their buddies.