"Buttaface" as in "Everything's great about her 'but her face'"

Having said that............

Post #2 - 100% NOT a "Buttaface" at all

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Butterfaces

She could use a bag on her head.

OK - if you say so

I'm not at all ashamed or embarrassed to say i would go out on a date with her IN A SECOND and would hold my head up high and be proud upon walking into the restaurant with her

i wanna doggie her because she has a great ass but i'd like to do it in front of this mirror so i can see her face as well

Buttaface? NO

PassTheRock

EOG Master

OK - if you say so

I'm not at all ashamed or embarrassed to say i would go out on a date with her IN A SECOND and would hold my head up high and be proud upon walking into the restaurant with her

i wanna doggie her because she has a great ass but i'd like to do it in front of this mirror so i can see her face as well

Buttaface? NO
I dont find her face all that attractive. This is the same girl..

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I dont find her face all that attractive. This is the same girl..

These 2 pix are SCALDING HOT! The first one - if i saw her like that when we left our place we'd never leave because we'd be too busy......reading - and i can only imagine what the back looks like - that suit thru her butt cheeks showing off a great ass! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The 2nd pic is even sexier - great stomach and shirt showing tons of a tight toned sexy midriff and love the hair and short shorts showing off some great legs. i think she looks STUNNING in the 2nd pic

as for Jennifer Elrod - i agree her face isn't as nice as her body because her body is a 10-alarm fire. nice tone and a great fake rack. not someone i wanna spend forever with but i'd have zero problem going out on the town for the night on a date with her. if she wore a mini skirt and tube/halter top i wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her all night

#2 has a great face. Whoever told her to make those ridiculous mouth expressions during the photo shoots is the culprit. . .

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

#2 has a great face. Whoever told her to make those ridiculous mouth expressions during the photo shoots is the culprit. . .

very easy to explain

she looked back - saw me naked and saw my 15 inches of titanium ready to be stuck inside her and this is her reax.......one of amazement realizing her life would never be the same after i give her the best 10 seconds of her life

happens all the time to me. i am very used to this terrified look back from women. at first it bothered me but then i realizzed what can i do - i am just blessed/cursed and that these women are the lucky ones

none are horrible, except the guys (?) in post #5, by Texansfan ! The rest of them ALL ain't that bad !

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

very easy to explain

she looked back - saw me naked and saw my 15 inches of titanium ready to be stuck inside her and this is her reax.......one of amazement realizing her life would never be the same after i give her the best 10 seconds of her life

happens all the time to me. i am very used to this terrified look back from women. at first it bothered me but then i realizzed what can i do - i am just blessed/cursed and that these women are the lucky ones

Creepy :+clueless :puking:

"Butterface" usually implies that the female with the unfortunate countenance has other redeeming physical qualities which serve to overcome her clock-stopper. I believe the subject here fails on all accounts. I don't see anything remotely appealing about her; as a factual matter she could be the dual poster child for the sad result of night-before "beer goggles" and the suggested use of two rubbers.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

And the best part is he types them with one hand.

NOPE - NO HANDS! i have a wide keyboard because i use the same 15 inches of titanium to type as well. explains why i can't type that fast but it also explains why it is so big and hard

as for the most recent pic - i hate the tatt on her leg more than i do her face (and i gotta believe there are more tatts on her body - matching tatt on the other leg?)

konck

EOG Veteran

The 2nd one does look some what like a Grey Hound Winky:LMAOBut its always a good sign to see the mouth open in that many pix's:LMAO

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

not so sure about this one, either? the brunette more than the blonde for sure, though. i think if we took off the brunette's "do-rag" and let her hair out she would be rather good looking. as for the blonde she ain't bad and from the looks of the pic she has MASSIVE................"eyes". i actually think the blonde is pretty hot although i do admit the chances of seeing anything above her neck are minimal. if it was pouring rain i could stand under her "eyes" and stay dry all thru the storm

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

PTR.............#31..........Seriously?

once again i might be in the minority here but i think she is beautiful and i would be proud to be seen in public with her and know i have a true beauty with me. the last pic shows beautiful eyes and a nice smile. i would consider myself VERY lucky to wake up and see her laying next to me in bed and if i did i'd be in no rush to leave, either

PassTheRock

EOG Master

once again i might be in the minority here but i think she is beautiful and i would be proud to be seen in public with her and know i have a true beauty with me. the last pic shows beautiful eyes and a nice smile. i would consider myself VERY lucky to wake up and see her laying next to me in bed and if i did i'd be in no rush to leave, either
She has one hell of a body. But her face looks like dog meat.

i concur...12io4j2w90