By Season's End

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Kawhi will bend the knee!

Kawhi was great tonight but he has the most misplaced nickname in the world... The Terminator? The Terminator is indestuctable, this dude is made of glass.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
This is Kawhi's ninth NBA season.

I discovered his game at San Diego State.

Love his game on both ends of the court.

Has there ever been a better player at snatching 50-50 balls?

I didn't think so.

I didn't think so.
I saw him play on fox sports I think. Championship game against Mater Dei. Could tell the kid was special, would have never guessed he would develop this much offensively. I also remember watching James Harden play for Artesia vs Mater Dei when Taylor King was all the rave. King ended up being a prized Duke recruit and turning into a total dud at the college level. Harden is now a living legend

railbird

EOG Master
Rick Isaacs was begging Bayno at LMU to get on him as a sophomore. Ben Howland messed up bad, said he wasnt good enough. couldnt shoot and too small

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LeBron is the exterminator because the other players become extinct when he's hell bent on scoring.

When is that? He's the best passer in the LG and top-10 in Assists all-time, the only non-PG on that list.

Any other brilliant insights to share? I'll share one with you, when you talk shit, it has to at least have some semblance to reality.

The fucking Terminator? Have we collectively gone mad? How the hell did he get that nickname? It's literally the worst I've ever heard.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I didn't think so.

I love LBJ's game on both sides, too.

Heim

EOG Master
Peel yourself from his Basketball Reference stats.... he's not even close to the player he was after they beat GSW. Sure you'll pull up his stats season's end and say he's still got it after they're eliminated in the first round and lament it's not his fault.

Geez Beverly was out rebounding him tonight. But keep posting shade re other players that run circles around him and maybe some novice will start drinking your LeBron Kool-Aid.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Peel yourself from his Basketball Reference stats.... he's not even close to the player he was after they beat GSW. Sure you'll pull up his stats season's end and say he's still got it after they're eliminated in the first round and lament it's not his fault.

Geez Beverly was out rebounding him tonight. But keep posting shade re other players that run circles around him and maybe some novice will start drinking your LeBron Kool-Aid.

LMAO. You're the last guy who should be evaluating players. Kyrie > AD. JFC, Heaven help us all.

LBJ isn't close to the player he was? DId we watch the same game? Kwahi joined a playoff team and a team, made up of players from around the LG, joined LBJ and they were in it the whole way w/ a new coach, new offense, defense, etc... This only ends one way.... w/ Kwahi bending the knee.

Heim

EOG Master
It's a guard's world right now in the league. Who had a bigger impact tonight?

Lou Williams or AD?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It's a guard's world right now in the league. Who had a bigger impact tonight?

Lou Williams or AD?

"The Exterminator," is officially a PG, btw, so your point about his passing is beyond ridiculuous. As is your LBJ is not the same player, comment. The guy blocked a shot and took a charge all in the same play. That was one hell of a block and he led the game in charges taken, as well, at least I believe he did, I don't recall anyone besting him in that category.

Secondly, AD > Sweet Lou. He has had a more impactful career, stop being so myopic and giving into all your behavioral biases.

Heim

EOG Master
At this point in his career Lebron would be a great 6th man. He will still get his 25-30 minutes. Naturally his ego could never handle it
and Vogel's Taco Tuesday invite would be immediately revoked.

High Times

EOG Master
This Lakers team is a joke.....

AD will prove once again how overrated he is ......labron.... Retire please your going to end up a joke like Kobe.

When even Stephen A is calling you out for playing shitty defense things are going bad. This Lakers team is a show to watch, but they won't win. Only way they win is they convince a third star to come in for cheap to win a ring. Kawhi would have made it possible, but good for him to flip the bird at the pathetic Laker organization and fanbase.

kane

EOG master
I love how everyone has things all figured out after one game has been played. Let's see, Heim thinks Lou Williams is better than Anthony Davis and thinks LeBron should be coming off the bench, High Times thinks one of the preseason favorites to win it all is a joke. Wild Bill thinks the Lakers won't win and quotes Stephen A over the Lakers shitty defense. Mr Top thinks the Lakers are already looking who they can add to their team. I'm glad you guys have all the answers one game into the season.

I love how everyone has things all figured out after one game has been played. Let's see, Heim thinks Lou Williams is better than Anthony Davis and thinks LeBron should be coming off the bench, High Times thinks one of the preseason favorites to win it all is a joke. Wild Bill thinks the Lakers won't win and quotes Stephen A over the Lakers shitty defense. Mr Top thinks the Lakers are already looking who they can add to their team. I'm glad you guys have all the answers one game into the season.

I was on record of saying the Lakers wouldn't win the title when the AD trade went down. Too much to digest and make into a winner now, next year they have a shot if they put the right pieces together and LBJ doesn't decline too much. I just thought it hilarious Stephen A called out the King for playing shitty defense, not that anything that ass clown says is ever analysis.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

LOL. I know. It's so ridiculous it's ridiculous.

kane

EOG master
lebron making 37 million .. wow !

If you compare his salary to what some others are making, he's grossly underpaid.

John Wall 38 million
Chris Paul 38 million
Russell Westbrook 38 million
Kyle Lowry 35 million
Blake Griffin 35 million
Tobias Harris 33 million
Jimmy Butler 33 million
Kemba Walker 33 million
Gordon Hayward 33 million
Mike Conley 32 million
Khris Middleton 30 million
Paul Milsap 30 million

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I was on record of saying the Lakers wouldn't win the title when the AD trade went down. Too much to digest and make into a winner now, next year they have a shot if they put the right pieces together and LBJ doesn't decline too much. I just thought it hilarious Stephen A called out the King for playing shitty defense, not that anything that ass clown says is ever analysis.

No fucking way. LBJ was fantastic on the defensive end. This is the problem, Talking Heads have no idea what they are talking about and sheep like you listen to them and dissemenate false information. PLease, for the love of God, learn the game so you can think for yourself.

No fucking way. LBJ was fantastic on the defensive end. This is the problem, Talking Heads have no idea what they are talking about and sheep like you listen to them and dissemenate false information. PLease, for the love of God, learn the game so you can think for yourself.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=27909988

Deal with it you clown. Whatever Stephen A says, you say the opposite is true. He said Lebron was great defensively so he must have sucked.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=27909988

Deal with it you clown. Whatever Stephen A says, you say the opposite is true. He said Lebron was great defensively so he must have sucked.

You said Steven A said he sucked defensivley which is one of the most absurb things I ever heard. Of course he said LBJ played great defenesively because it was glaringly obvious. I told you this while chastising you and Steven A.... my apologies to Steven A on this one.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I told you he didn't say that before I even saw the clip; that's how absurd the comment was. No one could watch that game and takeaway anything other than LBJ was a Stud on D.

MrTop

EOG Master
If you compare his salary to what some others are making, he's grossly underpaid.

John Wall 38 million
Chris Paul 38 million
Russell Westbrook 38 million
Kyle Lowry 35 million
Blake Griffin 35 million
Tobias Harris 33 million
Jimmy Butler 33 million
Kemba Walker 33 million
Gordon Hayward 33 million
Mike Conley 32 million
Khris Middleton 30 million
Paul Milsap 30 million

if you were using those players ... I would agree. Those teams should let those players go along with Lebron. Any day now I expect Heim to have a new music video with the Lakers like last years "One Shining Moment "

:)

Heim

EOG Master
Kyrie & LeBron brought the trophy home. Let's see what he does with AD without a dominate guard.

kane

EOG master
Anybody know how Kyrie did tonight? My cable went out.

Kyrie was spectacular last night, hitting shots from everywhere on the floor, but like Game pointed out, he missed the game winner. Kyrie is an amazing talent, probably has the best handles in the league. Here's the thing though, he's not a good leader, he admitted he failed as a leader in Boston. Last year the Nets had something going, they were a young team led by D'Angelo Russell who was finally living up to the expectations set on him when the Lakers drafted him, they had great chemistry and played well together, now with Russell gone they have to get used to playing with a ball dominant guard who likes to shoot, a lot, Kyrie is in a similar position with this year's Nets as he was with last years Celtics, trying to lead a team of young players, but even though he hung 50 last night, I wonder what his teammates were thinking as he was taking shot after shot, will guys like LaVert, Harris, and Dinwiddie be okay with Kyrie taking 33 shots a game, or will some of what creeped into the Celtics locker room also affect the Nets. Count me in the group that thinks at some point during the season his teammates will wonder if they would have been better off keeping Russell and continuing to build what they had going. There's a reason the sharps hammered the Nets win total Under, I'm not convinced Kyrie is a good leader, we'll see how their season plays out.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Kyrie was spectacular last night, hitting shots from everywhere on the floor, but like Game pointed out, he missed the game winner. Kyrie is an amazing talent, probably has the best handles in the league. Here's the thing though, he's not a good leader, he admitted he failed as a leader in Boston. Last year the Nets had something going, they were a young team led by D'Angelo Russell who was finally living up to the expectations set on him when the Lakers drafted him, they had great chemistry and played well together, now with Russell gone they have to get used to playing with a ball dominant guard who likes to shoot, a lot, Kyrie is in a similar position with this year's Nets as he was with last years Celtics, trying to lead a team of young players, but even though he hung 50 last night, I wonder what his teammates were thinking as he was taking shot after shot, will guys like LaVert, Harris, and Dinwiddie be okay with Kyrie taking 33 shots a game, or will some of what creeped into the Celtics locker room also affect the Nets. Count me in the group that thinks at some point during the season his teammates will wonder if they would have been better off keeping Russell and continuing to build what they had going. There's a reason the sharps hammered the Nets win total Under, I'm not convinced Kyrie is a good leader, we'll see how their season plays out.

This is why Heim is moron, he call's LBJ, "The Exterminator," and then sings Kyrie's praises.