Cal vs Univ of Phoenix

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted
Just wanted to wish the Bears good luck tonight as they continue their quest for a National Championship. After a great performance against the Hornets of Sacramento State, they now go up against the University of Phoenix! Wait. What? Uhh, they play the University of Arizona? Oh

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted
Re: Cal vs Univ of Phoenix

What a shocker!!!! A very strange game indeed. First you had lefties in Berkley rooting for a guy named Muhammad, a guy named Rodriquez faking injuries, and an ending that saw a bunch of atheists beaten by a guy named Solomon throwing a Hail Mary!!!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

HATER! I've been in mourning. Our national championship dreams are dashed! WE SHOULD HAVE WON THAT GAME!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

If their defense can Patch some holes they may have a chance to get to the Bluebonnet Bowl.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, they gave up 36 points in the 4th quarter. One thing's for sure, USC will not make the Humanitarian Bowl because the lack Humanitarians.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

We get Oregon and UCLA and Stanford at home, USC will be a hard one on the road. We're competitive once again. No more patsy! If you'd like to meet at a sports bar for the USC game, put $20 on it and watch, let me know.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Look, I don't like your comment previously about a Rodriquez faking an injury. That was uncalled for . . .

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

After you guys lose to both Washington schools in the next 2 weeks, 5 of your final 6 opponents are ranked.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Cal is obviously just being bullies. They are bigger and stronger than their opponents and they should work on evening the playing field.
  1. State clearly at what the time of the game they will withdraw. They should do so roughly in the middle of the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] quarter.
  2. Let their opponents know exactly what they won’t do. They could let them know they will not position players on the field during 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] and long. They could let the opponent know they will not pass on 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] down as well.
  3. They should allow women on the front lines. At least 2 offensive lineman and 2 defensive lineman should be women. This is only fair.
  4. When a Cal quarterback is under assault do not send in help from teammates. Let him fight off the other team alone. When the coaches are questioned later they can explain how the video of the previous game upset the opponents. The coach can then vow to arrest the person who made the video.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

We are in the race for a pac-12 championship. We are in the race for a national championship.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I stand by that prediction. Looking at the next 7 games I don't see 3 wins. You might be lucky to be bowl eligible.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

WE have scored the second-most points in the country, second only to Baylor. Once our defense gets it in gear, WATCH OUT! PiS: You may be eligible for the Bluebonnet Bowl, cross your fingers.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

USC head coach to players: "I wish we could score 60 points like Cal does . . . "

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Desaun Jackson will go down as one of College Football's greats, as well as the NFL.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

The stupid commie fans storm the field with 12 seconds left on the clock . . . they make the rest of us look bad. And then the Stanford fans have the nerve to storm the field in OUR stadium. There will be payback!