Cal vs Univ of Phoenix

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: Cal vs Univ of Phoenix

Cal fumbles the ball at the Washington goal line, the Huskies run it back 100 yards! Doh! 7-0 Washington.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

As a 1 percenter I have Dish Network and I get the Pac 12 Network. I though Goff looked great against the 2nd team defense. I predict they will need to beat BYU to be bowl eligible!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Now you listen here, we had a bad game. Every team has a bad game. USC has had two bad games so far. as long as we win the PAC 12 North, that's all I ever cared about!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

ABC is at Berkeley today, the home of college football. The announcer said that the University of California is the highest ranked school in the nation. Eat it!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Next week Oregon, then Oregon St, then the Coliseum! But after that they get Stanford and BYU. I don't see how they get bowl eligible.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

We will destroy the Ducks, we will pound the Beavers and we will trounce the Trojans. If i'm in Los Angeles at the game, I will storm the Coliseum field wearing my blue and gold!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

You never made a comment on the ABC sportscaster proclaiming Cal as the number one school in the nation academically. They've even had more Attorney Generals and Oscar-winning actors. Whah-whah whah whah!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Tonight the gutty little bears go to 500. I'm hoping they win next week because they will then lose the next 2 and will have to beat BYU to become bowl eligible. I'm thinking someone predicted this weeks ago!!!!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

You idiot! As usual your prediction was dead wrong! You said they'd win 7 games. I doubt they will even come close to that number.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Once again, those gutty little Trojans lost on the last play of the game to Utah. My favorite part was when the commies stormed the field!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Posted 10-11-14: As a 1 percenter I have Dish Network and I get the Pac 12 Network. I though Goff looked great against the 2nd team defense. I predict they will need to beat BYU to be bowl eligible! Commies in Utah? Is this another wake and bake Sunday?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Good point. I think the world will end before Utah goes blue. I retract my statement. But we snared Colorado and New Mexico. The mountain states are crumbling in our favor!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

With all those Hispanics crossing the border, just think how good our World Cup team will be in 2022

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

What does that have to do with your bears going from a run at the National Title to not being bowl eligible in 5 weeks?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Look, last year we won only ONE game. We're building a dynasty, our QB will be back next year. Your team has about the same record. So watch it!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Only 3 days to the game. After SC clocks the little bears they will then lose to Stanford. I do like their chances against BYU and they will be eligible to the Bluebonnet Bowl once again!!!! I do recall someone predicting all this.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Everybody but you agrees that Cal is the most improved team of the year. USC hasn't lived up to expectations. Much like Sarah Palin.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

With a big win this Saturday the gutty little bears can advance to the R&L Carriers New Orleans Bowl. It's a long way from the National Championship but I'll be rooting for them.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

If Sonny Dykes and that stupid Bear mascot want to play golf, they should be playing at Haggin Oaks, not Pebble Beach! That's where the enemy hangs out.