Can anyone name 5 powerful Republicans that haven't been labeled evil or stupid...

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted
since WW2

Eisenhower: Stupid

Nixon: Evil

Ford: Stupid

Reagan: Stupid

G.H.W. Bush: Evil

Quayle: Stupid

Gingrich: Evil

Dole: Evil

G.W. Bush: Evil and stupid (they really hate him)

Cheney: Evil

Rove: Evil

McCain: Evil

Palin: Stupid.

Re: Can anyone name 5 powerful Republicans that haven't been labeled evil or stupid...

From where do you get your descriptors?

And we'll note that "stupid" is of course a subjective term that calls for a standard of comparison.

For example, Palin is not "stupid" unless compared to perhaps the few thousand other elected officials more capable of being elected VPOTUS.

I'm sure within her local community and perhaps within the region of the USA that can "see Russia", she could well be of average or higher intelligence.

Re: Can anyone name 5 powerful Republicans that haven't been labeled evil or stupid...

There are no reasonable arguments that would contradict any of these.
I know some of the EOG right-wing posters will still try.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings Guitarjosh:

To the contrary.

Ronald Reagan was a genius.

G.W. Bush: Evil and stupid.

George W. Bush was a very righteous and Godly man, whose very humble manner did not allow him to flaunt his very high intelligence in superficial ways.

If you want to talk about evil, then look no further than at the current occupant of the Oval Office.

Barack Hussein Obama is the most evil U.S. President in the Munchkin Man's entire lifetime.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Greetings Guitarjosh:

To the contrary.

Ronald Reagan was a genius.

George W. Bush was a very righteous and Godly man, whose very humble manner did not allow him to flaunt his very high intelligence in superficial ways.

If you want to talk about evil, then look no further than at the current occupant of the Oval Office.

Barack Hussein Obama is the most evil U.S. President in the Munchkin Man's entire lifetime.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Would the Munchkin Man like to provide any evidence of this "Very high intelligence" of George W Bush (who barely got through college and only got in because of his father)? I would also like to know what is "evil" about Obama - I will admit that he is probably useless, but not evil.

Par for the course.

The more conservative a politician, journalist or commentator, the more 'evil' and 'stupid' they are -- the more vicious and personal the attacks.

Look at the hate spewed toward Sarah Palin, strictly because of her political beliefs. If Sarah had been a Democrat, she'd be portrayed as an attractive modern successful feminist who "has it all."

Of course, none of the traditional conservative evil and stupidity can compare to the Kenyan Usurper who is doing a pretty damn good imitation of the Antichrist. :hangt

Sarah is far too busy with her two grandchildren to be keeping any professional commitments.

That's not "stupid". It's just "Bad Mothering" because her underage daughter should not have already birthed two babies.

John McLame
Lindsay Grahamnesty
Olympia Snowe
Susan Collins
Arlen Specter

Oh yeah, and Colin "I'm a Republican but voted for the Marxist schwartze" Powell!

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

John McLame Labeled evil and senile in the 2008 race
Lindsay Grahamnesty Not powerful enough
Olympia Snowe Not powerful at all
Susan Collins Not powerful at all
Arlen Specter (D)

Oh yeah, and Colin "I'm a Republican but voted for the Marxist schwartze" Powell! That's the only one I can think of...

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

You forgot his biggest fault; clumsy. It is forgotten he played football well. Bush 43, had a Masters degree or was it higher in business. Not stupid. A RINO by stick to the Constitution standards, yes, he spent like Teddy.

RainmakerRoy

EOG Member

Nelson Rockefeller
Olympia Snowe
Peter King
Charlie Crist
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Abraham Lincoln
Colin Powell
John Mccain
George Will
Robert Novak
William Safire
Henry Cabot Lodge
John Sununu

Unfortunately, I can't think of a current Republican Senator or party boss that isn't either stupid or evil. In order to win elections they need to pander to the the Christian right. Simply, if like the Christian right, they believe in imaginary friends deciding their destiny, they are stupid. If the do not believe the Christian rights message, but say they do, they are evil.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

I would also like to know what is "evil" about Obama - I will admit that he is probably useless, but not evil.

Greetings ACCC:

It would take the Munchkin Man several years to even begin to describe the fathomless depths of the evil of Barack Obama.

However, the Munchkin Man will provide you with one example.

See below:

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/BYRpIf2F9NA&hl=en&fs=1& width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

Abortion on demand is evil enough.

Partial birth abortion is evil enough.

The practice of infanticide as a means of consummating a botched abortion, as supported by Barack Obama, is unspeakably evil.

The immoral and wanton murder of the unborn has now expanded to a more hideous dimension of evil -- the murder of the newborn.

The murder of newborn babies is profoundly evil and morally indefensible, and anybody who supports it is also profoundly evil.

Yes, the Munchkin Man said it.

The Munchkin Man has spoken.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

The Seer

EOG Dedicated
Re: Can anyone name Evil?

Re: Can anyone name Evil?

Can anyone say the word(s) of the Germans who did the start of the Holocaust with "Baby Klaus" who I cannot find online. Klaus' parents were given permission to kill Klaus for some reason.

This is the utube I had to stop watching in the election run up. I thought I was going to lose my lunch. I know I posted it here.

"baby Klaus" is first killed baby to die in Germany

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member

I can't name 5 powerful, elected Republicans or Democrats. No real difference between powerful Democrats and Republicans.
since WW2

Eisenhower: Stupid

Nixon: Evil

G.H.W. Bush: Evil

Quayle: Stupid

Gingrich: Evil

Dole: Evil

Palin: Stupid.

I would also like to know what is "evil" about Obama - I will admit that he is probably useless, but not evil.

Why, he's President of the United States, and he has the temerity to be a black man who's very near the white women, I might add.

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

provide any evidence of this "Very high intelligence" of George W Bush (who barely got through college and only got in because of his father)? I would also like to know what is "evil" about Obama - I will admit that he is probably useless, but not evil.

Welcome ACCC;
Barely got through college? from his wiki page.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W_Bush
Education

Bush attended the Harvard Business School, where he earned an MBA.

He is the only U.S. President to have earned an MBA.<SUP id=cite_ref-26 class=reference>[27]</SUP>

ACCC;

Are you saying his father got him an MBA?