Can someone explain bitcoins?

Dwight

EOG Enthusiast
There are some poker sites that have bitcoins, I read into them and just wanted to know if anyone has had any dealings with them and if they are legit or not worth the time. thx

Herbie

EOG Addicted
Re: Can someone explain bitcoins?

I heard several people recommending sealswithclubs.eu but have no experience with it...

You would probably have more luck finding more specific info at one of the forums more dedicated to poker...

Dwight

EOG Enthusiast

I heard several people recommending sealswithclubs.eu but have no experience with it...

You would probably have more luck finding more specific info at one of the forums more dedicated to poker...
I actually found some stuff on them and it is a odd sort of currency that flucates vastly. For the time being I am staying away seems to shaky to use on regular basis

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Usually a transaction fee to get a currency into your bank account also. On another site, someone
offered $100 bucks worth of bitcoin to get people to play poker on seals. I passed it up, because I already have 10 sites with $100 and been waiting 4 months to get paid on one of them. So not ready to deal with another slow pay possibility.

Dwight

EOG Enthusiast

Usually a transaction fee to get a currency into your bank account also. On another site, someone
offered $100 bucks worth of bitcoin to get people to play poker on seals. I passed it up, because I already have 10 sites with $100 and been waiting 4 months to get paid on one of them. So not ready to deal with another slow pay possibility.
thats one of the things that I read that they are really hard to cash out. thx for input ebbereeta