Can we expect "The EOG Sports Hour" back on terrestrial radio soon?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks for asking, Sammy.

Nothing in the works right now but don't underestimate me.

People who bet against me usually fail.

I'm headed to Reno next week to visit my friend ComptrBob, then I'll be in New Jersey the last week of October.

I'll also take in the Breeders Cup action at Churchill Downs in early November before another three-month (November, December and January) journey to Costa Rica, my favorite place outside the United States.

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Thanks JK

website running A+

just need the radio show back then hopefully get the traffic up here like 'old times'

pokerjoe

EOG Senior Member
Cause I'm ignorant of the behind-the-scenes shit in the broadcasting world, I won't speak too much on the issue, but it does strike me as completely ridic that JK ain't blowing up, while clueless goofs are spewing dumbass shit on TV.

blueline

EOG Master
had some downtime and tried to watch some of those shows on ESPN , NFL Network etc...couldn't watch more than a few minutes of any show...

pokerjoe

EOG Senior Member
Yeah, blue, they're mind-numbingly bad. Unless you're a book and want to keep your sheep peacefully in line to the slaughterhouse.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
You can spend an hour on Espn and learn that Alabama and Michigan are doing well and there is a lot of energy at VTech stadium.Lots of fluff.