Can you believe these songs are 20 years old?!

Re: Can you believe these songs are 20 years old?!

a highlight for me

“All Apologies” Nirvana: Kurt Cobain dedicated this song to his wife Courtney Love and the daughter they had together, Frances Bean Cobain. Unfortunately four months after the song was released, Cobain took his life. This song, Nirvana’s final single, served as a preface to Cobain’s hand-written suicide note. Frances Bean will be 21 in August.

Bushay

NHL Expert

I always liked that tall blonde from Salt & Pepper. I could really tame her if she'd just give me a chance.

A personal memory...

I'll always remember september 1993, was just starting my sophomore year at U of I when Blind Melon's "No Rain" was everywhere on the radio and MTV, back when they played videos

Bushay

NHL Expert

Brock Landers lives in Sleepy's head

Pretty sad stuff right there folks

Music is always getting better, because you can listen to every other song in history PLUS some new ones. Yes popular music might not be to your liking as much as music from your teenage years (NEWS FLASH this is true with every generation about everything) but music is MUCH better now because i can listen to any song i want with spotify at any time.

and i can listen to sirius/xm in the car, get the same stations all across the country, if i want elvis radio, pop, 80s, whatever. No way i could get anything but moron dj's and an occasional song 20 years ago