Cappersmall coming completely unglued

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
I won Survivor and got paid before Dr. Jack went deep state bad.
Fortunate for you Dude! Nice Win! Didn't madjacksports have issues also awhile ago? Thought I remember seeing a thread about a poster or two complaining about not getting paid but perhaps it got all rectified in the end.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
guys stole $4680 from me in his scam post up contests. he PMed me before he disappeared and blamed it all on Tony at 5 dimes. blah blah blah then made up soem story about a dead wife or some garbage. he was running that place behind the scene for years and would never post or PM back. what a POS

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have the rare distinction of getting paid English Sports Betting and Crappers Mall. Neither stiffed. And I got away with a negative balance ESB. Got a payout, canceled it and lost but got paid anyway. Was a couple dimes.

Valuist

EOG Master
Fortunate for you Dude! Nice Win! Didn't madjacksports have issues also awhile ago? Thought I remember seeing a thread about a poster or two complaining about not getting paid but perhaps it got all rectified in the end.
I was on that site many years ago. Probably 2005-2010. Totally forgot about them.