Careful How You Use Your Poker Freeplay

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran
I used mine on the Bos game tonight. It got rained out and I lost my feeplay. STUPID fucking rule. Live chat said it considers this the same as a tie or push.

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran
Re: Careful How You Use Your Poker Freeplay

Nevermind...they just contacted me and said it will be reissued back to my account

Brick

EOG Master

lol i did the same thing and they reimbursed mine right away, glad you got yours back also:LMAO

Brick

EOG Master

might end up ok if the cubs win though

[TABLE="width: 879"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline;">

[TD="class: teamCell"]

[TABLE="class: title, width: 583"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline;">

[Ticket #: 145950401] PARLAY (2 TEAMS) (FP)

</tbody>[/TABLE][TABLE="width: 583"]

[TD="class: dateCell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"]07/25/2013 @ 06:40 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: idCell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"]MLB[/TD]
[TD="class: pickCell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]

[1961] 1H CHI CUBS +140
( C VILLANUEVA -R / W MILEY -L )

[/TD]

[TD="class: dateCell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"]07/25/2013 @ 05:20 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: idCell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"]MLB[/TD]
[TD="class: pickCell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]

[1973] TOTAL o4?EV (1H BAL ORIOLES vrs 1H KC ROYALS)
( M GONZALEZ -R / J GUTHRIE -R )

[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[TD="class: selectCell, align: center"]0.00[/TD]
[TD="class: selectCell, bgcolor: transparent, align: center"]950.00[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

plommer

EOG Dedicated

The first time I monied in the tourney and got a freeplay I bet it on a MLB total (8) and it pushed.

CRIS returned the freeplay back to my account but many books won't so it's important to remember to do a little work before using the freeplay wager, I will never again bet a total that doesn't include a half point with a freeplay.

roachman

EOG Addicted

Make sure you bet action because if your pitcher don`t go you will lose like a rain out.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

my strategy for fp is to ALWAYS use it in parlays for this very reason..if one of your games pushes or gets rained out/suspended then it drops the parlay down one leg but your wager is still live.

I use cash for straight bets and the freeplays for the parlays. :lightbulb:

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

I can understand "draw/pushes" if the game is actually played...but when a game is never played and they want to take the FP that would be too much. I asked the very nice live chat clerk..."do I have to bet on indoor games only in addition to the other FP restictions?"...she laughed and agreed and gave me back the FP...just a misunderstanding I think. Handled great by BM!!