Carry on, Dell Dude

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This is why your rotting feet are getting a contest, I have never said any such thing as you quoted. Big fat liar with big fat feet.

You fuken fake Jew and treasonous American. Like it matters what you say. You and I have great dislike for each other. I hate fake Jews and you hate people that didn't support Adolph Trump. Let's do a fight for charity. Even with one foot I'll kick your fake Jew alcoholic ass. Proceeds go the winners charity of choice. We know Jason's choice would be Trump's defense and reelection fund. Lol

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Haha.

I asked for reflection and appealed to your sensibilities.

Please operate appropriately.

Thanks in advance.

JK, remember when you told Ronaldo and Christina you were going to ban me? I think the conversation happened at the Palatine Inn.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
You fuken fake Jew and treasonous American. Like it matters what you say. You and I have great dislike for each other. I hate fake Jews and you hate people that didn't support Adolph Trump. Let's do a fight for charity. Even with one foot I'll kick your fake Jew alcoholic ass. Proceeds go the winners charity of choice. We know Jason's choice would be Trump's defense and reelection fund. Lol
I am 68 years old and you wouldn't last 30 seconds, and don't worry if I ever decide we are playing for keeps you will be the first to know about it.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Let's be very clear about this.

Bigrunner is a morbidly obese FAGGOT with a filthy lesbian sister. And he STILL hasn't paid Oly.

Welcome back fag. Whose Oly? Is that the bookie Teddy and JK owe? As far as I know I don't have a lesbian sister. I also don't believe in storming the Capitol and killing Cops. Obviously I'm one of the only Democrats in this thread.

Last edited:

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
BigRunner is the dumbest poster in forumville. He contributes nothing. He is scared of the Palatine Inn.
He sure does seem to enjoy inflicting his misery his unnecessary insults and his incessant hate speech while hijacking and ruining one thread after another.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
one cannot make that statement and allow the likes of Bigrunner to do his schtick on an hourly basis.

sorry.

sure the other deranged leftists post their drivel, but they seem to largely avoid personal attacks.

take any of bigrunner's puke-posts, there is a near certainty to include the belittling of a fellow poster.
+1

Bigrunner

EOG Master
one cannot make that statement and allow the likes of Bigrunner to do his schtick on an hourly basis.

sorry.

sure the other deranged leftists post their drivel, but they seem to largely avoid personal attacks.

take any of bigrunner's puke-posts, there is a near certainty to include the belittling of a fellow poster.

Another far right winger! "Stop the steal".

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You gotta love the irony. JK posts this thread to prevent exactly what is unfolding. There were no problems with my contest threads. Never change, JK!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You are enjoying another uncouthed and unhinged thread at the EOG sports forum. Come for the hostility. Stay for the insults. Onward and Upward!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Nope and nope. Main stage or I take it to Peeps. trytrytry just became chalk if I go with a 5th Big Dance contest!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Nope and nope. Main stage or I take it to Peeps. trytrytry just became chalk if I go with a 5th Big Dance contest!

"Nope & Nope"

Dumb Dude 61-666-2 (NFL: Tampa Bay wins by exactly six points +3250; PGA: Jordan Spieth at 110/1 to win Phoenix Open; NFL: Super Bowl LV will not be played on February 7 EVEN; Super Show Squares: KC 1 TB 4; Slippery Pete posts before TheGuesser EVEN - Wager expires 3/1/2020; Billysink hosts an EOG contest before 3/1/21 EVEN)

Almost impossible to handicap as bad as Very Dumb Dude. Very Dumb Dude batting .08, having enough AB's to qualify as the worst forum handicapper in history!

Very Dumb Dude, tell us about the goods.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Can't make this shit up. Big Runner jacks off to Joe Biden daily and I'm the won that bet him @ 1500-1. No Big Dance contests without that hit. Tough beat, Dummy!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
keep it around some .--- rubber room concept or sub forum?
Fuck it. Why not. A 5th contest for trytrytry. You had to make some stupid post. You were doing fine staying quiet. Even tried to entice you @ Major Wager but you didn't bit. But then you pulled a trytrytry Lett!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
what did you do at majorwager? u mean our annual bowl contest? i only go to that site a couple weeks before bowl season!
im not even sure I read everything this year we sort of jammed in that contest just to keep it going this year. covid and all.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The trytrytry contest will be to pick any 3 teams. I like simple, easy contests. Same, same, same as the others. Team seeds scoring, highest score wins. Yada yada yada. Bonus whore will be if your 3 teams only lose to each other. Seems kool. But you also have to win the contest. That takes out chalk strategy. $1250 in guaranteed prize money for the EOG! And up to $5000 Lee Corso!

Can't you just block people from posting in the main forum JK for some period? I have no problem with the long list of people I have blocked sticking to the political forum because it seems like that's where 99% of their excitement in posting comes from. And its not censorship, it being a moderator if you go and remove stuff that's blatantly political in this main forum where we are all talking about true sports topics.

wildbill promoting cancel culture......god i hate the left

I'm promoting common sense. It goes both ways, I hate posters on both sides interrupting good threads about something to remind you about election bullshit and then the thread is a bunch of trash. People like Dell and BigRunner are a fucking cancer on this site and its about time JK did something about it.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
lol.....i'm sure after you and drnkmlk and vd and winky and heinsburg and kane and the endless libtards who asked jk 100x to do something.....i'm certain he'll do it this time

grow up pussy

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'm promoting common sense. It goes both ways, I hate posters on both sides interrupting good threads about something to remind you about election bullshit and then the thread is a bunch of trash. People like Dell and BigRunner are a fucking cancer on this site and its about time JK did something about it.

There's One Side That Doesn't Think it's Election Bullshit.

You're Associated With The Zuckerberg and Dorsey Crowd.

Go Shed Your Tears With Them.

Nobody Here Wants To See Them.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
On these contests, collusion is allowed. You can bet Big Dummy's big diaper ass I will be colluding, maybe even with a Russian poster. I will use every boot edge edge I can to avoid paying. If you can find a flaw, you have my permission to exploit it. Mabey hire Justin 7 to find a plus EV angle in exchange for a prize chop. No Patrick America cheating, though. That would be editing your card(s) after the contest starts. JK needs to put a 10 minute limit on edits to make sure. Pretty much anything else goes.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Unless Computer Bob offers his services, everybody grades their own shit. If I'm out of contention, I could give a shit. Have at it, Boys. If I think I won, I will check anybody whos says differently.