Carry on, Dell Dude

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What Nancy Pelosi did at the 2020 SOTU was unmoored to any previous embarrassing and classless act by a politician on LIVE TV. Not only the tearing of the speech but the retarded expressions during the speech. She was celebrated by the media.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What Nancy Pelosi did at the 2020 SOTU was unmoored to any previous embarrassing and classless act by a politician on LIVE TV. Not only the tearing of the speech but the retarded expressions during the speech. She was celebrated by the media.

Benedict Donald was the only president impeached twice. Benedict Donald was the only president to incite an insurrection.

What Nancy Pelosi did was justified. Vindication is sweet.

Dumb Dude says "Benedict Donald will win Arizona tomorrow, tomorrow".

John Kelly says "Carry on Dumb Dude".

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I will post it again. I will post it again. This is the largest clinical trial in the history of mankind. These vaccines have not been proven to be safe and effective. They are stevo wonder blind shots. And that doesn't imply a conspiracy. Simply a fact that it is impossible to prove safe and effective until enough time passes which is years. This is not only because of the vaccine but the virus. Nobody knows what the final time path will be. Virus could mutate away or mutate to more dangerous strains that knock out all the current vaccines. Literally shaking have to run out the complete clock and you have no control howid long. Could be 5 years. Could be 15. But keep taking these unproven, potentially worthless or potentially dangerous vaccines. Not in my arm or ass.

hcskip

EOG Addicted
I would track down other recipients of that batch of vaccine, and test them for antibodies. Either Hernandez got a bad batch, or the Pfizer vaccine doesn't work.

I wish Rep Hernandez a speedy recovery.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What would keep me up at night if I took the vaccine is getting Covid again or the first time. What would scare me is the vaccine actually making the virus more potent. Much rather take my chances with monkey immunity which worked like a charm. Giving these vaccines to children may end up being the worse and worse tragedy of all time if children start dropping during a new fuck you surge. RIP America if that happens.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"No collusion"

Hopefully this leads up the criminal enterprise. Bill Barr and Benedict Donald.

"No collusion".

The collusion happened in 2016 & 2020.

The wheels of justice are just beginning to turn. Ignore the ignorant lying Republicons who will claim this is political. Merrick Garland is the least political AG ever!

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Love me some Merrick Garland. Eats dumb fukks for lunch faster than Dildoood chew his nicotine caked finger nails or Braillenurd deepthroats hot dogs.

2022 gonna be a great year for dumb old Tards in prison.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I will post it again. I will post it again. This is the largest clinical trial in the history of mankind. These vaccines have not been proven to be safe and effective. They are stevo wonder blind shots. And that doesn't imply a conspiracy. Simply a fact that it is impossible to prove safe and effective until enough time passes which is years. This is not only because of the vaccine but the virus. Nobody knows what the final time path will be. Virus could mutate away or mutate to more dangerous strains that knock out all the current vaccines. Literally shaking have to run out the complete clock and you have no control howid long. Could be 5 years. Could be 15. But keep taking these unproven, potentially worthless or potentially dangerous vaccines. Not in my arm or ass.

Why does a shut, in shit sitting, no friend, self sucking idiot, no wife, no life tard, need a fukkin vaccine?

Between you, Fat Shatfield and Dr. Mike aka Merlin, that Assburger Midget, the BM guy and Bob Tablet there are no wives, no lives and no fukkin reason at all to waste any Covid resources.

Common theme with these Chitty anti vaxers. Why would anyone give a fukk what they think about a vax.

To save a life I'm pretty sure you gotta have one first.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It sure is. BR consumed with Trump at 3:10 am local time. It’s not like he didn’t post about him 108k other times. Guy isn’t even in office.

Says the lying Republicon who thinks Joe Biden is senile. And you also claimed he was a sexual predator. Keep spewing your lies, you have zero credibility when it comes to politics and presidents Got any winners in baseball today?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
It sure is. BR consumed with Trump at 3:10 am local time. It’s not like he didn’t post about him 108k other times. Guy isn’t even in office.

Shit I was up banging at 2 am. Myself. Damn pollen here got me hackin sneezin can't sleep. Only shit I can take is non drowsy so that was that.

Feel like Im in Allen Park again.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Yeah I know. You and bottom boy shoved powerful light up each others asses and injected bleach. You're one confused, ignorant Nazi to blame Fauci when it was Benedict Donald trafficking all the misinformation and bad medical advice.
More hate speech lies slander and stupidity
Sprayed all over EOG by BigRunner
Not good

Bigrunner

EOG Master
More hate speech lies slander and stupidity
Sprayed all over EOG by BigRunner
Not good

Says the ignorant one who twice voted for the twice impeached treasonous president and the inciter of the deadly insurrection that was based on a big lie.

Not Good!!! And it's only going to get worse for the deplorable Trump Humpers!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Lookie here. The Benedict Donald criminal enterprise is crumbling. The wheels of justice are just beginning turn.

Aram Roston
Thu, April 29, 2021, 2:34 PM

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Two Democrat U.S. senators are questioning whether political interference during the Trump Administration hampered a Department of Justice investigation of heavy-equipment manufacturer Caterpillar Inc., according to an announcement this week by the Senate Finance Committee’s chairman. Former Attorney General William Barr, Caterpillar’s former lawyer, ran the department while the investigation was underway.
The chair, Senator Ron Wyden, D-Or, and Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, D-RI, wrote to the Department of Justice and the Internal Revenue Service, citing a November Reuters report that the probe of Caterpillar had “stalled” while Barr was AG. The Senate letter seeks information about Caterpillar and another unrelated case.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Should have cut to the find your stinking pills scene @ 31.38.

Come on find your pills, Alex! Find your stinking pills, Alex!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Keep talking Very Dumb Dude. Keep talking Rudy Giuliani. Two peas in a peapod. "Tomorrow Trump will be president". That's a fact says Zzyzxroad

Carry on Very Dumb Dude.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
How's the recount that means fukk all going? I heard the robe told the tighty whitey clowns to tell the good people how grade 5 Hall monitors count to -13k backwards or some shit. The Dems sent everything to their competent legal team and brought in independent observers.

That'll be the end of that bringing Dildoooood's political record to 3-37-2, slightly ahead of his handycrapping mark.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Very Dumb Dude is due like no other. I still have that feeling that today will once again be another losing day for Very Dumb Dude.

Maybe Tomorrow, tomorrow.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can only imagine what Big Dummy is posting with the new Matty and Roger news this morning. I'm not interested. My fuckas is on the AZ audit and my Valspar bums. Stop wetting your pants, Sneddy.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Very Dumb Dude is awfully due. Here's a longshot bet that has value.

Odds that Rudy and Matty go down in the same week. Two of Very Dumb Dudes role models indicated in same week +3000

Did I say Very Dumb Dude is due like no other. And the reason is obvious. He's says he's focusing on Arizona. Lol