Casey

carolinakid

Banned
Re: Casey

like i said i could give a rat ass if the posters here dont like this, but i do support Casey as she was found not guilty and all the media shows like Grace where they dont want her to earn a living is just plain stupid.They making money off of her in every way and imo it not right.If they dont like this system where if you are prove not guilty, let these jerks move out of the states

like i said i could give a rat ass if the posters here dont like this, but i do support Casey as she was found not guilty and all the media shows like Grace where they dont want her to earn a living is just plain stupid.They making money off of her in every way and imo it not right.If they dont like this system where if you are prove not guilty, let these jerks move out of the states
Ok Ck, if your kid went missing and you didnt do shit about it and left her for dead you think that would be ok as long as you were found not guilty? I do agree that they should leave casey alone now, but what she did still isnt right.

carolinakid

Banned

Brick there is a lot more to this than what we know imo.........she would found not guilty, the local media whores need to move on, but why they cant because it money in their pockets.i dont see people jumping on the state lawyer for pimping his book on all the shows, but that ok i guess..............Sometime we have to take the side that most people would never as they want to be right and fit in with the good people.I support Casey here

zoo york

EOG Member

ck i didnt ask younwhat the verdict was i asked if u thought casey had anything to do with caylees death

by some of your responses im assuming, no?

Ck, how many times was Casey out looking for her baby once she went missing? Do you think its right that she didnt care where her baby was?

carolinakid

Banned

No but again imo there is a lot more to this than we will ever know, the media put the hate across the country against Casey in this one.i really think there is a lot more that the parents are hiding too, but again we will never know.I will label Grace show as to the letters KKK FOR HATE alone and some of the skin head groups that hate

LOL im done with this subject ck. I like you, but i dont like how you support casey so much. Good luck getting on nancys show.

You could take some of your money and buy a commercial to air during the nancy grace show supporting casey....get it done buddy.

I went on a carnival cruise a couple years ago, and just my luck there was a high school senior class that went on the same cruise along with a family reunion with tons of kids....it sucked

carolinakid

Banned

yep i had a buddy yrs ago that got unmarried and went on a cruise, and he told me everyone on the ship was over 60 yrs old lol, the only time he said he got a gimpse of a young girl was when they went into ports.But i have talks to several swinging couples that going on this cruise across the country, so we should be ok to have fun and party with several people.

bigbet1234

EOG Dedicated

CK, i'm just busting your balls.

If you really want to get on Nance Grace let me know, Fish has connections with Travel Channel, I could probably talk to him in swinging the Nancy Grace deal

Hey dont make fun of fish. He is going to play poker with fezz and talk sports during their breaks. It will be a huge in ratings.

ATX

haha

the post in big caps tough guy routine

could you own me in real life too, are you a foster parent?