Cash Game Tonight BM

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Cash Game Tonight BM

Piper, Tucker and Gmen decided to keep playing in the girlie $30 tourney...

KR now playing in a HUGE cash game.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Rating
Player Tuckman finished in 1 place
Player bkr120125 finished in 2 place

i got back 7 of my 30 lost in like 5 hands

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

good playing with everyone tonight minus that racist piece of shit pussy tuckman...we should get this going more often....

tuckman if there is any justice on this earth we will see each other one day and we can talk about how i had family in the holocaust and then maybe we can see what you are all about...you live in Vegas right?? last name tuckman or tucker possibly??

pvcpipe

EOG Master

good playing with everyone tonight minus that racist piece of shit pussy tuckman...we should get this going more often....

tuckman if there is any justice on this earth we will see each other one day and we can talk about how i had family in the holocaust and then maybe we can see what you are all about...you live in Vegas right?? last name tuckman or tucker possibly??

it's actually Steinberg. he sent me a check awhile back.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Some fuckin' idiot just slow-rolled me. I went all-in, and he takes about 15 seconds... finally calls... flips over pocket Kings, which gave him four of a kind. :shoot:

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

damn Kinger still going strong the next day....slow rollers should have a thumb cut off at the bare minimum...

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I'm waiting in an omaha sng..me and another guy waiting over half hour, still no other takers :finger004

edit..6 players now, need 3 more...$3.50 sng, waste of time but I love PLO :btj:

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

kinger all business at the tables..doesn't like to chat sports..too worried about his $3.50 buyin

:btj:

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

kinger is a fuckin animal mother on the poker tables....cant stop wont stop....gotta get you in a HU when I leave work today

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

back from the Green Valley pokerroom..

joining tourney#359852 for shits and giggles

$1, 1 rebuy and 1 addon..$200 bankroll builder

going to try and dole out some beats in this low buyin game :btj:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I might be running a little late for the free roll, but I'm up for any cash games once I get home