cassiusclay's mlb doggie style 2013

cassiusclay

EOG Master
Re: cassiusclay's mlb doggie style 2013

mlb:
detroit +105
twins +125
w sox +110
all for 100 (gotta get the preseason on the plus side)

cassiusclay

EOG Master

nba:
phoenix +10 1/2
minn +4

sorry these were late forgot to post them

tigers game ended in a tie....damn

BigDaddy

EOG Master

watched life of PI after watching my buckeyes throw up brick after fucking brick last night

did 2012 produce any good movies

so far

argo
life of pi

would not watch either one again

did the wrong movies get nominated?

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Ware's leg break was worse than theismans

killing them softly: pass, not really that good

Snow White and the huntsman: not bad for a kids movie, wreck it Ralph was better

cassiusclay

EOG Master

morning peeps

as my football coach in high school would say every morning of double sessions

"birds are puking people are dying, be happy you are alive and able to play this magnificent game"

day baseball, gotta love it

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

need the sox pen to hold this lead,....

let's go Minnesota

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

buffy the gambler..........told you tools all along he's as consistent as the forum paying him behind the scenes.......personally a I can't comprehend the fuss over a juice gambler anyways but hey what do I know. Munson puts a rope around his neck and jacks off to his cell phone vibrating when he posts so maybe I am wrong.

RIP david carridine

cassiusclay

EOG Master

buffy the gambler..........told you tools all along he's as consistent as the forum paying him behind the scenes.......personally a I can't comprehend the fuss over a juice gambler anyways but hey what do I know. Munson puts a rope around his neck and jacks off to his cell phone vibrating when he posts so maybe I am wrong.

RIP david carridine

shrink's checks will bounce

munson15

I want winners...

So this is where you're hiding the picks, CC.:LMAOHaven't been in this forum since last year for the same purpose. Only game I can play is the stl/ARZ total. Your luck will turn now that I'm on board. :cheers

cassiusclay

EOG Master

So this is where you're hiding the picks, CC.:LMAOHaven't been in this forum since last year for the same purpose. Only game I can play is the stl/ARZ total. Your luck will turn now that I'm on board. :cheers

welcome munson

:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks, CC, Heritage had 149.5 on that late CBB total so I played that one, too.:cheers

Hey Mic! I will post some stuff here, dont really go anywhere else anymore. Good luck to you also this year. You are one of the good guys