cassiusclay's mlb doggie style 2013

munson15

I want winners...
Re: cassiusclay's mlb doggie style 2013

Got over 7 in live betting, thanks and GL, Champ.:cheers

cassiusclay

EOG Master

been saying it fellas....halladay was getting rocked all preseason by triple A players....mid 80's velocity

he'll be ok this year, just has to figure out how to pitch without the heat Maddux style

getting old is a mother fucker

munson15

I want winners...

Champ didn't work, we'll go back to 'thanks and GL, CC.':cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Every time I'm on these loser Cubs, I get the same gascan. This cocksucking Marmol should be taken out back and shot in the leg.:shoot:

munson15

I want winners...

I closed my eyes, how the hell did they get out of first and third, nobody out? Had 'em all the way, right CC?:LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

Believe me, it's not the first time I had to assume the position with that character coming in to protect my 9th inning cash.:lock:

munson15

I want winners...

That miserable fuck Huston Street is in the midst of blowing another game, I don't know how these guys know when I have money on them.:shoot:Thankfully, Bobby Jenks is not closing anywhere! I know I sound like Beantown Jim here, but Street, Marmol and Jenks are names I NEVER want to hear.:finger004

cassiusclay

EOG Master

I bet the phils, over phils 6 1/2 and the redsox, can't remember the lines but they were both really small dogs

can the yanks get swept at home? oh boy

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

just got off the phone with buffy.......with his buy back strategy and scouting report fees he's up 7 dollars.......the $5 footlong syndicate wants their money back

jose zima

munson15

I want winners...

Can't believe Shellackey is still around for you to pick on, he's like your Nixon...:LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

BTW, CC, I got the email notice on the hoops, which I do not play, but then missed the followup on the excellent bases card you posted!:shoot:Congrats, and let's get the shellack out today!:cheers

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Sac +6, sea +150, kc +110, minn +150, sd +135, Pitt +135, stl +115, milw -110, cubs +130, cincy pick, Miami +130

munson15

I want winners...

Seeing Strasburg +money looks odd...Thanks and GL, CC.:cheers

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

Good luck this year, clay. I'm on the same side on a few today...hope it's a good one