"CDC: COVID-19 vaccines reduce risk of infection by 91%"

It's your life as you're describing it. As braggadocious as you've tried to be.

There is literally no male with testicles that wants to ride public transit. And the only tail you're pulling onto public transit is a street dweller.

LOL. Keep going. The more you blab, the funnier & stupider it gets.

Don't stop now.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
LOL. Keep going. The more you blab, the funnier & stupider it gets.

Don't stop now.

I call a spade a spade. Always have and always will.

My words are just a reflection of you. Don't like it? That means you don't like yourself. And that's pretty consistent with virtually every other self-loathing libtard on the planet.

Get out from under the bed, pull your panties up, and live your life. We're all doing it just fine in the United States. But as usual, Canada has to wait for its big brother to lead the way.

A car IS freedom sir. Anyone normal knows that.

Nah. Being retired is much more freedom to me than being forced to be a M-F slave 9-5 with regards to that 4 letter hated word "work".

Given the choice between (1) being comfortably retired w/o a car or any need for one whatsoever & (2) slaving 9-5 with a car, choosing (1) is a no brainer choice for me & probably at least the vast majority of people.

I call a spade a spade. Always have and always will.

My words are just a reflection of you. Don't like it? That means you don't like yourself. And that's pretty consistent with virtually every other self-loathing libtard on the planet.

Get out from under the bed, pull your panties up, and live your life. We're all doing it just fine in the United States. But as usual, Canada has to wait for its big brother to lead the way.

LOL. Keep spouting your nonsense. I'll sit back, relax, watch & laugh at the show of you blabbing ridiculous nonsense in post after post through this thread.

Don't stop now.

Valuist

EOG Master
Anyone who saw what happened in Denmark yesterday saw a very scary situation. Christian Eriksen of Denmark collapsed on the pitch and needed CPR to be revived. There's rumors that Eriksen received the Pfizer vaccine on May 31st. Danish media disputes these rumors. I have no idea if its true or not. But let's hope it is. Why? 29 year old soccer players do not need to be revived on the pitch unless there's a huge problem. If it was the vax, it would be explainable and he likely would need some further recovery time and then get cleared and resume his career. If it wasn't the vax? Then the guy has a HUGE heart problem and will likely never play again.

Anyone who saw what happened in Denmark yesterday saw a very scary situation. Christian Eriksen of Denmark collapsed on the pitch and needed CPR to be revived. There's rumors that Eriksen received the Pfizer vaccine on May 31st. Danish media disputes these rumors. I have no idea if its true or not. But let's hope it is. Why? 29 year old soccer players do not need to be revived on the pitch unless there's a huge problem. If it was the vax, it would be explainable and he likely would need some further recovery time and then get cleared and resume his career. If it wasn't the vax? Then the guy has a HUGE heart problem and will likely never play again.

"Fabrice Muamba, whose heart stopped for more than an hour while playing in a match between Bolton and Spurs in 2012, tweeted: "Please God".

"Long-term heart damage likely in some Covid-19 survivors, review finds
From CNN Health’s Maggie Fox

Long-term heart damage is likely in some survivors of Covid-19, a team of doctors reported Monday.

The doctors found that Covid-19 dysregulates the way the blood clots, and damages the lungs and their ability to process fresh oxygen into the blood, they wrote in a review for the American College of Cardiology.

Patients who have had to undergo ventilation -- and the medicated sedation that goes along with that --- are most in danger, wrote Dr. Sean Pinney of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and his colleagues.

The doctors noted that about a third of survivors of the closely-related severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) virus in 2003-2004 had persistently abnormal lung function a year after illness, with lower exercise capacity -- and Covid-19 appears to damage the heart even more.

A second study noted a kind of damage to the heart known as myocardial injury in about a quarter of coronavirus patients.

A third study in the same journal noted that patients with excess body fat, uncontrolled blood sugar, high blood pressure and high cholesterol face much higher risks of complications from coronavirus. Many Americans have all four problems.

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/...ntl/index.html

"From an offensive lineman at Indiana University dealing with possible heart issues to a University of Houston player opting out of the season because of “complications with my heart,” the news has been coming fast and furiously. More than a dozen athletes at Power Five conference schools have been identified as having myocardial injury following coronavirus infection, according to ESPN; two of the conferences—the Big Ten and the Pac-12—already have announced they are postponing all competitive sports until 2021. And in Major League Baseball, Boston Red Sox ace pitcher Eduardo Rodriguez told reporters that he felt “100 years old” as a result of his bout with COVID, and of MLB’s shortened season because of myocarditis—an inflammation of the heart muscle, often triggered by a virus. Said Rodriguez: “That’s [the heart is] the most important part of your body, so when you hear that … I was kind of scared a little. Now that I know what it is, it’s still scary.”

Valuist

EOG Master
Ericksen supposedly never had Covid, and never tested positive for it. If he has a heart defect, his career as a player is over.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
If you only knew. What you've described of your life is quite dull.

Where you at guy? I'm on Vancouver Island, Bear Mountain.

You are100% right about the bus. Driving is a complete waste. Spend more time idling in traffic now than getting somewhere.

Especially in countries with huge infrastructure deficits, like the US.

Cars are a complete waste in large Urban areas. A thousand single occupant cars stuck in traffic, all going the same place? I wonder what the dollar figure is for gas, breakdowns and man hours lost stuck in traffic for years. And the human toll from stress as well. Take the bus, do some work, read or take a nap.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
A third study in the same journal noted that patients with excess body fat, uncontrolled blood sugar, high blood pressure and high cholesterol face much higher risks of complications from coronavirus. Many Americans have all four problems.

USA obesity rate through the roof. Ridiculous.

Fat and stupid ain't gonna win to many battles.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Well, that was my point. You're not a heterosexual male living a life of debauchery and excess without a car in almost every instance.

Maybe he would rather spend more of his time lobbing childish insults in a chitty room instead of this debauchery and excess thingy. You can't do that in a useless vehicle stuck in traffic.

I don't know anyone who needs a car to live a hedonistic lifestyle. Most guys I know who live that way ride rather than drive.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Today we had the lowest deaths since the first day's of the pandemic, despite that the media is full of doom and gloom, on Yahoo half the articles are about the dangers that lie ahead.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Good thing your only friend is your wife/dog 2 seat piece shit ride like fukkin firetruck.

Them two things they call back seats. Nah.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Today we had the lowest deaths since the first day's of the pandemic, despite that the media is full of doom and gloom, on Yahoo half the articles are about the dangers that lie ahead.

They just do that to piss stupid folk off and divide the country, thanks for your participation Tard

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
That's a man toy. You never played with anything like that son so don't even bother.

That jap designed dinky toy you drive has less utility than the Harley

Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that.

I've owned more Harley's than you have brain cells.

You clearly have no idea what growing up in Wisconsin is like.

Ericksen supposedly never had Covid, and never tested positive for it. If he has a heart defect, his career as a player is over.

""One in every 300 of the young people that CRY tests will be identified with a potentially life-threatening condition. Every week in the UK, 12 apparently fit and healthy young people, under the age of 35, die from undiagnosed cardiac conditions. 80% of these deaths will occur with no prior symptoms."

Where you at guy? I'm on Vancouver Island, Bear Mountain.

You are100% right about the bus. Driving is a complete waste. Spend more time idling in traffic now than getting somewhere.

Especially in countries with huge infrastructure deficits, like the US.

Cars are a complete waste in large Urban areas. A thousand single occupant cars stuck in traffic, all going the same place? I wonder what the dollar figure is for gas, breakdowns and man hours lost stuck in traffic for years. And the human toll from stress as well. Take the bus, do some work, read or take a nap.

I'm in downtown Vancouver city. In the downtown area it's often faster (and cheaper) to get somewhere else downtown by hopping on a bus rather than trying to get a cab. There are plenty of cabs, but the bus service is frequent. It's also easy to get to many places just by walking which has the added benefit of healthy exercise.

Lots of bars & clubs, etc, to pickup ladies & go with them to a nearby hotel or your place or hers.

I've brought ladies home via the bus & taxi. Or just walked with them to a hotel or their place. Or fooled around with them in a bar, an alley or a street.

Much the same when i've travelled to Asia.

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that.

I've owned more Harley's than you have brain cells.

You clearly have no idea what growing up in Wisconsin is like.

You crack me up son, you really do.

Um no I've never been to Wisconsin, why would growing up in Wisconsin be important here?

Wisconsin. loooolz who goes to fukkin Wisconsin. Besides that when did you grow up? You act like a fourteen year old girl on the rag with a potty mouth

You on a Harley. triple loooolz. Who'd you call when you laid it down? Daddy? Tow Truck? AAA?

Fukk me to tears kid can't bench the bar anyone else ever see pics of this dweeb?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I'm in downtown Vancouver city. In the downtown area it's often faster (and cheaper) to get somewhere else downtown by hopping on a bus rather than trying to get a cab. There are plenty of cabs, but the bus service is frequent. It's also easy to get to many places just by walking which has the added benefit of healthy exercise.

Lots of bars & clubs, etc, to pickup ladies & go with them to a nearby hotel or your place or hers.

I've brought ladies home via the bus & taxi. Or just walked with them to a hotel or their place. Or fooled around with them in a bar, an alley or a street.

I've done a little biz in E. Van but since my sister passed I've kept out of there, some rugged terrain up that way.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You crack me up son, you really do.

Um no I've never been to Wisconsin, why would growing up in Wisconsin be important here?

Wisconsin. loooolz who goes to fukkin Wisconsin. Besides that when did you grow up? You act like a fourteen year old girl on the rag with a potty mouth

You on a Harley. triple loooolz. Who'd you call when you laid it down? Daddy? Tow Truck? AAA?

Fukk me to tears kid can't bench the bar anyone else ever see pics of this dweeb?

You know so much about bikes and Harleys that you don't even know that Harley Davidson's corporate headquarters are in Milwaukee.

Wisconsin has one of the highest motorcycle ownership rates in the country and it's full of biker gangs.

You might know all of this if you had any clue what you were talking about once again.

No wonder you're sitting here posting stock photos of a Softail. You wouldn't even know how to start one. LOL.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Do you require a neg covid test or proof of vaccination before bringing them home?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You know so much about bikes and Harleys that you don't even know that Harley Davidson's corporate headquarters are in Milwaukee.

Wisconsin has one of the highest motorcycle ownership rates in the country and it's full of biker gangs.

You might know all of this if you had any clue what you were talking about once again.

No wonder you're sitting here posting stock photos of a Softail. You wouldn't even know how to start one. LOL.

So what. Harley's were made in Whisky, the whole world knows that. How that correlates to you owning several is beyond me.

Does that mean that an xxx mile perimeter around a Harley dealer has more Harleys?

Tell me about these biker gangs. They are really bad right?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So what. Harley's were made in Whisky, the whole world knows that. How that correlates to you owning several is beyond me.

Does that mean that an xxx mile perimeter around a Harley dealer has more Harleys?

Tell me about these biker gangs. They are really bad right?

Of course, you knew that. LMAO.

I'm sure you're also wondering if more people eat lobster in Montana than Maine.

Keep flexing those big brains. LOL.

MrTop

EOG Master
Well, that was my point. You're not a heterosexual male living a life of debauchery and excess without a car in almost every instance.

nothing to do with having a good time .

real rich don't drive male or female.. they have a car no serious miles ... they are worried about security. All your top CEO's / big hedge fund / real estate types have security .. some even around the clock