Celtics ML in game two is almost free money.. No way they lose two in a row at home...

Apple

Banned
Bulls were life or death to beat them last time while Ray Allen had the worst game of his career.. Allen wont play as bad and the Celtics season is on the line..

Celtics ML=$$$

mofome

Banned
Re: Celtics ML in game two is almost free money.. No way they lose two in a row at home...

over!

Re: Celtics ML in game two is almost free money.. No way they lose two in a row at home...

Odds are in your favor Gyno, but honestly, that team looked lost in the 1st half of game 1.
Not exactly endearing to me.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

i don't know Gyno, the World Championship team from last year lost 3 games to a worse team (atlanta) than they are facing this year. And, the Celtics aren't nearly as good as they were last year. This logic would have failed badly in the NHL with the Sharks, i mean, how were the Ducks going to beat them 2 in a row.

Zero pressure on the Bulls in this game.

What's the M line, like -1000?

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

the sharks cant lose 2 in a row either and will win gm 2 at hm vs the ducks

oh wait

:+textinb3

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Doc Rivers coaching now comes into play without Garnett in the lineup.

Proceed with caution...

Apple

Banned

Odds are in your favor Gyno, but honestly, that team looked lost in the 1st half of game 1.
Not exactly endearing to me.

They did look flat and probably took the Bulls for granted in the first half.. With the season basically on the line tomorrow in front of their loud fans, I dont see the Celtics coming out flat... In fact they should be focused, if not then they deserve to lose.

Apple

Banned

i don't know Gyno, the World Championship team from last year lost 3 games to a worse team (atlanta) than they are facing this year. And, the Celtics aren't nearly as good as they were last year. This logic would have failed badly in the NHL with the Sharks, i mean, how were the Ducks going to beat them 2 in a row.

Zero pressure on the Bulls in this game.

What's the M line, like -1000?

ML is -395 at numerous places.. I'm expecting the line to be somewhere between -370 and -380 at Matchbook tomorrow, I will definitely be putting something on that..

At -380 you need to win over 79% to make profit, but I feel that the Celtics would win this game 93-94 times out of 100...

I see lots of value with this ML line..

Apple

Banned

the sharks cant lose 2 in a row either and will win gm 2 at hm vs the ducks

oh wait

:+textinb3

Sharks were like -250 weren't they.. Not that big of a surprise.

Apple

Banned

Doc Rivers coaching now comes into play without Garnett in the lineup.

Proceed with caution...

Doc Rivers coached the Celtics to a 19-7 (73%)record without Garnett..

Apple

Banned

If the Celtics lose, please bump this thread and bash me..

I will deserve it for losing on a bet like this.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Doc Rivers coached the Celtics to a 19-7 (73%)record without Garnett..

Think about Doc Rivers as a coach and what you thought of him PRIOR to having KG fall in his lap.

Remember he was known as "Doc Shit" in Orlando for a reason

Apple

Banned

I really don't know what to think about him.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Was looking towards this as well...not sure I will play but Ray and Paul will both be playing with a chip on their shoulders. Not very often will the Celts shoot under 40%. They gave up too many easy baskets inside to Rose before starting to play actual defense on him. This team should come out focused and feel this is a statement game. I doubt the loss in game 1 has deflated the defending champs 1 bit.

agree wit cha gyno, C's in a rout . . . going to make rose work harder to get the ball up the court...

Pierce 30+ in double digit win.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

Far from free IMO.

Have a feeling that Celtics/Spurs money line parlays will be popular tonight! The whole "can't possibly lose two in a row flip flop zig zag" theory at work!

:)

felonee

EOG Veteran

Celts 8-5 against playoff teams without Garnett in lineup.. (now 8-6 if you count game 1)

PassTheRock

EOG Master

In the first game, Allen, Pierce and House combined shot a pathetic 11-41 (26.8%) and yet they still almost won that game. Now imagine in game two if they shoot over 40% (which they more than likely will). I think the Celtics win by double digits.

A better play is Boston for the 1st qtr. If they can't win that, I don't like their odds of winning tonight.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i pawned everything i owned today and sent over $871 to bet the celtics ML:houra

Bulls were life or death to beat them last time while Ray Allen had the worst game of his career.. Allen wont play as bad and the Celtics season is on the line..

Celtics ML=$$$

Bookies "LOVE" a guy like you. If something seems to good to be true it usually is. This line is out for a reason. Although I feel Boston will cover the books win by you betting the money line.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Coach Doc Rivers in first round series without KG in his lineup....

0-4

Boston

EOG Dedicated

celts cover the spread no need for ml

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Hooked Celts 1st qtr ML with Flames ML, pays +160

Apple

Banned

Bookies "LOVE" a guy like you. If something seems to good to be true it usually is. This line is out for a reason. Although I feel Boston will cover the books win by you betting the money line.

Jesus Christ, you're acting like I bet these MLs all the time? I know these forums have some fucking clueless idiots, but you are your baseless comments top the cake..

I've seen your posts before, you are truly a fucking moron.. Your opinion means nothing to me.

Apple

Banned

Line is over -450 everywhere now, FUCK.

I have a parlay from the REDSOX to the Celts and thats it..

Boston -320 ML 2nd half @ Pinnacle Sports. Down 3 they can lose and you still can win the ML 2nd half. -450+ earlier not looking to promising now.:doh1

Jesus Christ, you're acting like I bet these MLs all the time? I know these forums have some fucking clueless idiots, but you are your baseless comments top the cake..

I've seen your posts before, you are truly a fucking moron.. Your opinion means nothing to me.

There is really no reason to call me a fucking moron, but books love guys who play ML plays like this game. Although your $50 wager really doesn't matter. Although you might win your ml wager its still the wrong play in this situation!

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

ray fucking allen delivers

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Gyno good for you 12io4j2w90....but i hate those cocksuckers with a passion. 2938u4ji23

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

great call! :thumbsup

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Too close for comfort...Ray Ray delivers with ice in his veins.

Apple

Banned

There is really no reason to call me a fucking moron, but books love guys who play ML plays like this game. Although your $50 wager really doesn't matter. Although you might win your ml wager its still the wrong play in this situation!

I had a lot more than $50 on this, but it doesn't matter, neither does what anyone wagers on here.. Making fun of someone for having a small unit scale shows a lot about your character.. hiding behind a funny screen name showcases even more..

Go fuck yourself:finger004

mofome

Banned

good win gyno!

Apple

Banned

Thanks guys, fucking Ben Gordon with 42 points tonight? Guy couldn't miss, GOD BLESS RAY ALLEN and his entire family.

munson15

I want winners...

Congrats, Gyno. I agreed, but played it -8.5.

I had a lot more than $50 on this, but it doesn't matter, neither does what anyone wagers on here.. Making fun of someone for having a small unit scale shows a lot about your character.. hiding behind a funny screen name showcases even more..

Go fuck yourself:finger004

Sorry but I don't hide from anyone, anywhere . Neither would I ever come on a forum and look for pitty like you did a while back with your depressed phony shit. Tell it like it is pal, you won your play, congradulations, still think it was a wrong play . Please we all know you had nothing more than $50 on this parlay. But hey its forum land say what you like. Have a nice day and good luck on all future wagers. You needed luck on your side last night and the gambling gods were with you.Telling me to go fuck myself and give me the finger in forum land is really big of you. Then again, you look alike Walmart greeter, I expect nothing less from you. Oh by the way you child molester, go get some help you need it!:doh1