CFL 2021

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Will have a decent Hockey play up in a bit in the Hockey thread, I guess Im biting on this crappy game again

2nd Half Montreal-Ottawa Under 24.5 -107 1 unit Pinny

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Not sure why I posted a hockey play in here, but the CFL has been decent late in the season and I'll keep those good vibes rolling into this one hopefully

CALGARY +4 -108 5 Units Pinny

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Good to see you in these parts QL, no unders recently ........ what a crazy game yesterday going to OT with a push ...etc... CFL has a College style OT

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
CFL Sask just scored to go up 7-0, im taking Winnipeg live -4.5 -115 for 2 units, I would say anything up to -6.5 is fine for 2 units bet 365

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Better value at halftime on Winnipeg at -5.5 for the half or -2.5 for the game if someone is brave enough to get involved

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Crazy Bombers lose the turnover battle 6 to 1 and still win lol, can't remember seeing that. Well if anyone got involved at halftime your a winner, I lost my ingame by a half point.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
No play in the Grey Cup 2021 for me, unfortunately wont be around and the Hamilton QB change to Dane Evans makes things uncertain. He's a decent QB but against the healthy Winnipeg Defense who knows what will happen. Both defenses are decent especially their secondaries. Might be one of those games to watch the 1st half and do an ingame or 2nd half wager. Canada in December can bring some nasty weather but tomorrow looks decent so far, get a weather update if your interested before gametime,. GL

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Got a hunch Browns will get back into game with running game and Browns receivers had drops, took live over 8.5 Team Total -120 at b365 after Raiders Carr's fumble