CFL 2021

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Early Results, anyone following or handicapping?

5 games so far underdogs have covered all of them, Under are 4-1 .... playing catch up after being away, any opinions or observations so far?

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Leaned to Montreal and Hamilton today but not confident enough to pull the trigger, maybe outsmart myself today but going with this one

Saskatchewan Roughriders Team Total Under 25.5 -108 Pinnacle 0.5 unit

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Got in early and a better number but this is available not at many places Its moving with Calgary QB getting 1st start, regardless I like what Montreal has to offer

Montreal Mline -170 3 units

railbird

EOG Master
My uncle Hal played for the Eskimos in 1951, its a shame the Trudeaus left renamed them the Elks. I remember the Las Vegas Posse of the CFL in the mid 90s, coach Ravdel and I went to games, 50 cents for molson.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
My uncle Hal played for the Eskimos in 1951, its a shame the Trudeaus left renamed them the Elks. I remember the Las Vegas Posse of the CFL in the mid 90s, coach Ravdel and I went to games, 50 cents for molson.
What an interesting post.
What position did your Uncle Hal play?

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Good stories thanks fellas, some Vegas Posse and Uncle Hal nostalgia! Hopefully the Alouettes get it done, I got a better line than I posted and others got Montreal -1. I had other reasons to like Montreal other than Calgary s QB getting his 1st start

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Not much to pick from so I'll mix in some IIHF World Womens Championship to try to make a few units.

you can get this after the 2nd period also - stoppage 10 mins to go 2nd period SWISS to not score a goal entire game 1 unit Under -0.5 -112 b365

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Hopefully this one gets there tonight, look at the defense to carry the game

BC -Ottawa Under 44 2 units b365

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Haven't been able to connect with CFL so far but playing this one

Calg-Edm 2nd half over 22.5 -108 pinny 2 units

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Saw Ball State play 3-4 games last year, and the bowl game where I was real surprised they dominated a decent San Jose State team last year. This year everyone is back and I think they can hang with Wyoming today. Ball State +7 -120 Stations 2 units

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Guess I got some work to do, starting with this one tonight

Houston Team Total Under 17.5 -118 sportsinteraction 1 unit

choslamshe

EOG Master
CFL is beyond bad this year. Almost unwatchable. Weather aside, both teams last night are incapable of trying to go after 20+ yard plays. More running than ever, 2nd and 6 are dump offs for 3 yards. Must be record for punts thus far in a season.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
The league in general hasnt been enjoyable to watch, your right CHoslamshe .... With my schedule and CFL times its been a disaster trying to coordinate things with health issues in our circle. Hopefully we can see clearly once the NHL puck drops soon. Im going to post a variety of picks here since the CFL posts have been few and far between, GL to everyone this weekend.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Thanks GL today FW

7 point teaser Miami Under 49 with Chicago Under 49 -130 for one unit b365

straight Miami Under 42 1 unit b365

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Based on the situation and starting lineups had to take a shot .... My totals have been decent this year in the CFL and NFL but I've lost some game totals with halftime totals of 10 and 13 points, for example the Dolphins game this past weekend. So based on that and this game situation I'd rather take a shot before the game adjustments are done at halftime. GL this week Choslamshe

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Entertaining 2nd half with not much going on in sports, loss for me

2 x INTs for TDs, a blocked punt for a TD and 63 and 21 yard passing TDs

I guess we switch over to the ballgame in the late innings tie 1-1

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Nice comeback by Patriots yesterday to get the 2nd half wager there, 3 in a row now after a rocky start to the thread. Don't like this one a ton but based on the personel I'm taking a shot today

CFL Tor-Ham Under 21.5 -110 1st half 1 unit widely available