CFL Sharps: Are Hamilton Tigers the Play Tonight?

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated
Glisan likes the Eskimos -3, and there's been a lot made over the Tigers' injuries, but at only -3 at home, shouldn't this line be higher? Do bookmakers add 3 pts into the home team's line in CFL? Leaning Tigers plus the points, but would like to hear from the forum.

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated
Re: CFL Sharps: Are Hamilton Tigers the Play Tonight?

Could be a huge setback for the Tigers' special teams if Lamar is out tonight.

railbird

EOG Master

like Hamilton, Edmontons black coach in his 3rd yr and getting worse each year. he is Ofer ats this yr so far

railbird

EOG Master

affirmative action does not work see PAt Buchannan article this week

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

Pinny holding at 3, others moving to 3.5 and some even 4. Lamar has been ruled out...not sure when this news was released...

hels

EOG Dedicated

Edmonton beat Hamilton by 10 (game was played in Guelph -- Hamilton home game)

Strange line tonight

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

they also suck on defense as well! so this should be points scored!

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

Rain was monsoon-like during their first meeting. Tonight is supposed to feature ideal weather conditions. I'd almost throw out that first game in terms of offering insight into tonight's matchup, plus a lot of new faces on the ticats side. Still, line looks so trappy...

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

It would have been interesting to hear Glisan share a little more insight into his play...hard to have enough time when the guest attempts to run through the whole MLB card. JK's wnba release (mystics) seems pretty solid and as he predicted, line moved quickly.

hels

EOG Dedicated

Rain was monsoon-like during their first meeting. Tonight is supposed to feature ideal weather conditions. I'd almost throw out that first game in terms of offering insight into tonight's matchup, plus a lot of new faces on the ticats side. Still, line looks so trappy...

Good point with the weather.

The line seems too easy for Edmonton tonight. I would have expected anywhere from -5.5 to -7.5

The total seems about right. I actually doubt the total will between 43.5 and 63.5, I just don't know which way.

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

Ticats making it look easy...defense looking solid too...trappy line for a reason.

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

second half line is only 3. Line says a lot and the initial line said even more. Not over yet, but Hamilton well on their way to a second win. Rail is right, this coach is out of his league and I was very surprised they didn't try for it on 3rd down.

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

Final made the game look closer than it really was, especially in terms of ATS. Burris was clutch and EDM headcoach with so many nightmare decisions--something that rail touched on. Have to feel a little for the under bettors.

Bigbill365

Banned

yeah wat a drive at the end made for excitement but that was bull shit

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

I still can't believe the playcall for the 2pt conversion attempt, especially when the TiCats had dominated the line all game. Also, very interesting that Reilly was not in for that critical play...he can scramble and he was in rhythym.

Balco

EOG Master

I still can't believe the playcall for the 2pt conversion attempt, especially when the TiCats had dominated the line all game. Also, very interesting that Reilly was not in for that critical play...he can scramble and he was in rhythym.
The 2nd half was entertaining. Yea piss poor play call on the 2pt attempt. They fumbled the game away.

railbird

EOG Master

I miss the days of the Las Vegas Posse. I know their def coordinater use to fade them for big cheese.