Charles Barkley is not a problem gambler

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here is some Mia Love for our Liberal EOG posters.

The last person Lindsey Graham had sex with was a female and the next person he will have sex with will be a female

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Mike Lindell epiphanized the entire rigging of the 2020 election while having the be best sleep of his life covered by giza sheets and resting on MyPillow

Heim

EOG Master
Mike Lindell epiphanized the entire rigging of the 2020 election while having the be best sleep of his life covered by giza sheets and resting on MyPillow

He should write another book and call it How to kill a business in 30 seconds.

Barkley is the best sports media analyst because he always speaks his mind and gives zero fucks about toeing the company line of the NBA or TNT.

Theres no sportscaster in the business that will say on air “I have no idea why anybody would be watching this game, it’s turrible”

Don Cherry spoke his mind, more or less.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Comedian, yes.

The chemistry on the TNT show is off the charts.

The "Gone Fishin" segment is must-see television.

Barkley and Shaq are the headliners but it's Kenny Smith who offers the smartest commentary.

The old white guy, Ernie Johnson, is the glue guy.

Fabulous point guard and straightman.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Barkley played in only one NCAA tournament game.

The year was 1984.

Auburn lost to Richmond by a point.

It was a 5-12 match-up and you guessed it, the Spiders were a 12-seed.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Barkley is the best sports media analyst because he always speaks his mind and gives zero fucks about toeing the company line of the NBA or TNT.

Theres no sportscaster in the business that will say on air “I have no idea why anybody would be watching this game, it’s turrible”

always speaks his mind and gives zero fucks about toeing the company

Unlike You, Who Doesn't Have The Balls, To Speak Out Against The Weak Demented Disoriented Anti-American Influence Peddling Sheep in The Oval.

Heim

EOG Master
Barkley is always one of my favorite black rights advocates....yet always marries white woman.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Uh, that one is actually true. Not in a satirical way. He was quite sirius. Had a website deadicated to worshipping Tiger.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tiger literally saved that cocksucker's life. Was considering suicide then Tiger sank his better than most putt. The rest. As they tweet.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I hate to post it but Ziggy may be right about Sandusky. That entire investigation and trial was more tainted than the Georgia election. I am not going to say Sandusky is innocent but he full stop deserves a retrial in a different jurisdiction. Based on what is known (with the benefit of hindsight), I don't think there is enough legitimate evidence, witnesses to convict him.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
John McAfee did not fake his own suicide to make it look like a deep state hit so he can extend his attention whore to after life time

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I imagine there is a unique dilemma. Johnny ain't going to Heaven but I suspect Satan wants no part of him either. What then?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There will nobody on the casualty list who was connected to any current or potential scandal - all random, fateful victims of catastrophic circumstance

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Wayne Fontes county maintained she's perfect chain of custody when they transferred ballots from 662 precincts election night to a single location in Detroit Basketball and the count was accurate and true