Check these quotes out by our brilliant politicians looking out to protect our rights

Ready to take away our gun rights.

Pennsylvania Rep. Robert Brady, a Democrat from Philadelphia, told CNN that he also plans to take legislative action. He will introduce a bill that would make it a crime for anyone to use language or symbols that could be seen as threatening or violent against a federal official, including a member of Congress.

My reply -- Who defines what language or symbols are threatening to a federal official ? If I say to Harry Reid, "Hey Harry, you are incompetent and most certainly will go down as one of the worst Senators in the history of the USA" , is that considered threatening language even though it is a very true statement ? This is absurd.

And look at this quote.

Another vocal supporter for gun control, Illinois Rep. Mike Quigley, told POLITICO ?The ability to buy a weapon that fires hundreds of bullets in less than a minute,? said Quigley. ?He had an additional magazine capability. That?s not what a hunter needs. That?s not what someone needs to defend their home. That?s what you use to hunt people.?

My reply - WRONG ! When I go hunting for big game I want a rifle, but I also want a 45 caliber with a clip and highly penetrable ammunition just in case I run into a bear or a cat. This is the way my Dad and I used to do it when we went into the woods for elk and deer. Also, if a robber enters my house and threatens my life I most certainly want to be able to unload as many rounds into him as possible. Mike Quigley is out of line here.

These politicians continue to be the downfall of the USA.