Chipper Jones is a sure Hall of Famer right?

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated
Re: Chipper Jones is a sure Hall of Famer right?

Now thats FUNNY.......

Chipper Jones has 10 FUCKING years with an OBP over .400
Dale Murphy has 1 year where his OBP was over .400

Please dont disrespect Larry Wayne to Murphy......

Apple

Banned

Now thats FUNNY.......

Chipper Jones has 10 FUCKING years with an OBP over .400
Dale Murphy has 1 year where his OBP was over .400

Please dont disrespect Larry Wayne to Murphy......

91023i2ndw;l 91023i2ndw;l

http://sports.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978306196

Chipper Jones To retire? Not So Fast---

June 16, 2010 12:01 PM EDT (Updated: June 16, 2010 01:04 PM EDT)

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>function resetForm(formId){ var form = document.getElementById(formId); if(form) { form.reset(); }}</SCRIPT>Chipper Jones. Is there a better name for a baseball player?
Jones has been struggling at the plate this year, and he will be the first to tell you that.
In his 16th season at the Major league level, all of his time has been spent with the Atlanta Braves.
Jones is a career .306 hitter with 430 Hr's and 1468 RBI's. I think he is definitely a Hall of Famer. It will be weird seeing a Braves game without Chipper in the line-up.
Maybe another thing influencing Jones is that this is also Bobby Cox's last year as Braves manager. Jones and Cox have a long storied history together, and have alot of success together.
One thing is for sure, it may be only June, but the Braves have a good team, and they are quietly sitting on top of the National League East Standings in first place. One more playoff run for Chipper Jones? Maybe.

Still going, first game back:

4/10/12:
The nearly 40-year-old Jones didn't look a bit rusty in his return after missing Atlanta's first four games following surgery on March 26 to repair a torn meniscus in his left knee. The switch-hitter, who plans to retire at the end of this season, singled in his first at-bat and hit a left-handed homer - the 455th of his career - in the third inning to put the Braves up 3-1.:lock:

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

CHIPPER JONES HAS NO CHANCE HE WAS A STEROID FREAK AND HIS NAME WAS ON THE MITCHELL REPORT CHIPPER JONES HAS NO CHANCE AT THE HALL OF FAME HE USED ROIDS.

WHY DO YOU THINK HE IS ALWAYS PULLING MUSCLES :+clueless

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE CHIPPER JONES DIDNT DO STEROIDS BOYS :LMAO

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HOWS THIS FOR A STAT BOYS CHIPPER JONES'S BEST 3 YEARS RIGHT IN THE PEAK OF THE STEROID ERA

1999 45 HOMERUNS
2000 36 HOMERUNS
2001 38 HOMERUNS

:LMAO AFTER THOSE 3 YEARS HE WAS LUCKY TO HIT 20 SO I ASK YOU AGAIN WHY IS IT CHIPPER JONES BEST 3 YEARS CAME IN THE PEAK OF THE STEROID ERA :+clueless