Christmas at The Shrinks

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

it just amazes me how often people insult people they dont know just to be cool.

Merry Christmas

It was not meant as an insult, And after many of the things i have seen you post about people you don't know, or worse, worked for and do know; to hit me with this little gem is rich. Check your reflection in your monitor before you lay a post like this on someone.

Journeyman

EOG Master

AA I'm not going to argue with you about something you know nothing about. if you care to discuss it further email me (not that I expect you to)

You are 100% wrong.

my last reply about this on the open forum.

mofome

Banned

the two kids are my 3rd cousins. i love them, but they were drunk and talking some trash...and somehow crossed paths with mo.

there mom had come to the party with them and she had been trying to get them to leave way before the problem with mo started..

they were in the sauce early... mo would have destroyed them both....but he showed great restraint....i was surprised because they were being smart asses....

then after that mom got mad at all of us and tossed us on our ear!!

other than that 15 minutes of bs we had a great time... and jman me and the hitdogg are taking you and mo to an O's game this summer...

i'll let you know when i get the tickets!!:+excited-

i cant believe fagass hitdoggie wasnt there.

:rolleyes:

hitdogg showed up early this morning looking for u here after reading the thread we started last night...:dancefool

mofome

Banned

hitdogg showed up early this morning looking for u here after reading the thread we started last night...:dancefool

he should have come to the glues place! why didnt he show up at night? scared he couldnt drink with the big boys?

:houra :houra :houra

mofome,

He cited personal issues but i told him I didnt buy it as it sounded like he was feeling sorry for himself and we'd have made him forget some of that crap for awhile...

You are as nice in person and I hope next time we can share more...

Your Friends were great too!!!

mofome

Banned

mofome,

He cited personal issues but i told him I didnt buy it as it sounded like he was feeling sorry for himself and we'd have made him forget some of that crap for awhile...

You are as nice in person and I hope next time we can share more...

Your Friends were great too!!!

man that stinks, i know how it is though. we def would have made the guy smile and have a good time, but everyone has times where they just dont feel like themselves. that really sucks, but i know hit will pull through and be ok.

I guess the one last remaining question.

How many people, if invited to a party, show up with multiple third cousins.?

Why would anyone start a fight at a Christmas party? Drunk or not, family or no family, I would have kicked their asses out if it were my house.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

BTW no offense to Mo, last thing you want to do is get invited to a XMas party at Shrink's and then get your butt whipped in front of everyone. Let's not judge his decision to stand down, maybe the guy that was snatching him around worked out or something, who knows? I was never able to do it but I guess there's a time for a man to tuck tail and run. Good thinking Mo, next year maybe Journey or myself can go with you and keep the bullies away. Merry Christmas.

mofome

Banned

BTW no offense to Mo, last thing you want to do is get invited to a XMas party at Shrink's and then get your butt whipped in front of everyone. Let's not judge his decision to stand down, maybe the guy that was snatching him around worked out or something, who knows? I was never able to do it but I guess there's a time for a man to tuck tail and run. Good thinking Mo, next year maybe Journey or myself can go with you and keep the bullies away. Merry Christmas.

awwww the wanna be tough guy wants to instigate online. how adorable. the kids had an open invitation to come outside with me 2 on one. monatana and my buddy held me from doing anything to them. ive got respect for my pals, not something you'd understand.
next year maybe you can come? you, however, wouldnt be as lucky.

:cocktail

Journeyman

EOG Master

Mo , I thought you didn't want to fight?

Now you're saying you asked them outside?

That had to be a weird situation to be in, considering where you were and the distance you went just to have a good time.

Was it a big scene?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Wow, what's that all about? Actually it proves my point though, the guy who talks the most about kicking ass is always the last guy to do anything when a situation arises. Always been that way, probably always will be. The only guy I fear is the quiet guy that never says a word, he's the guy you better worry about. All I've read from you the last few years is how many people on these forums you wanted to kick their ass, mine included at one point, first time in person someone disrespects the fuck out of you, you find a reason to puss out. What a surprise.

I know, you're safe now and back behind the keyboard, time to crank up more of the tough guy talk. I'm sure you're going to kick my ass again now too. Yawn.

mofome

Banned

Mo , I thought you didn't want to fight?

Now you're saying you asked them outside?

That had to be a weird situation to be in, considering where you were and the distance you went just to have a good time.

Was it a big scene?

oh, i wanted to once the kid kept pushing it and pushing it. of course i wanted to....im a heterosxual male that was having beers. you dont put your hands on another man....certainly not more than once. all the guys said they would have probably laid the dude out, but my buddy grabbed me and montana pulled me away and calmed things down. yeah, when the dude told me he would kill me....i told him that he was more than welcome to get his brother and come on outside with just me. i said no scene, no nothing, but he declined and then started back up with me after i was removed from the situation. i was just chillin with montana and a couple guys and he walks back over, puts his arm around me, and tells me that im lucky his mom is there or he would kick my ass. the dude was fuckin bent....if it was at a bar and it wasnt kens fam, it would have been different. i handled things in a manner im happy with.

mofome

Banned

Wow, what's that all about? Actually it proves my point though, the guy who talks the most about kicking ass is always the last guy to do anything when a situation arises. Always been that way, probably always will be. The only guy I fear is the quiet guy that never says a word, he's the guy you better worry about. All I've read from you the last few years is how many people on these forums you wanted to kick their ass, mine included at one point, first time in person someone disrespects the fuck out of you, you find a reason to puss out. What a surprise.

I know, you're safe now and back behind the keyboard, time to crank up more of the tough guy talk. I'm sure you're going to kick my ass again now too. Yawn.

wow, whats that all about? look at you trying to be mr innocent haha. all you posted here, as usual, was your bullshit. i didnt back down from anyone...if you want the facts, ask montana how much i wanted to rip into both of them. takes a bigger man to show respect. fuckin them dudes up wouldnt have been a joke. you're all talk man....you put me down for what? for not smashing up 2 people that are in kens family? yeah, a real man would have beat the shit out of kens family members at his xmas party. you've always been a talking clown irish. blame your fuck ups on other people and run your mouth to me for doin the right thing. there wasnt a person there that thought i backed down or disrespected anyone....im a grown damn man, kid....i can handle myself. ive got class, chump....you dont. yawn all day while you sit behind your pc. these people saw, in person, what im about.

you talk too much....just come the fuck on sometime and do what you do, kid.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

ive got respect for my pals, not something you'd understand.

Huh? Not standing up for yourself and allowing others to disrespect you over and over again is showing respect for your pals? How so? Or is it taking the easy way out? I think I know the answer. How about showing some respect for yourself next time? Not like you were allowed to stay on the property after the party anyway, LOL. Might as well have at least defended your honor if you got any.

Look, frankly I've almost come to admire some yellow dudes. Sure it looks bad when they turn tail but at least they still got all their teeth the next morning. I don't care about you being a puss in real life, most of us called that long ago, I just hope you tone down all the internet tough guy talk now that we all heard first-hand what you're all about. Thanks.

dirty

EOG Master

Mo anyone with a Brain Knows you did what was right...don't let these fools rile ya up... It is Just a respect matter... You don't get into a Fight at the Hosts House... especially after you have traveled so far and Everything is on him..... Respect is something Many here don't have and never will....

mofome

Banned

Respect for your pals? Not standing up for yourself and allowing others to disrepect you over and over again is showing respect for your pals? Or is it taking the easy way out? I think I know the answer. How about showing some respect for yourself next time? Not like you were allowed to stay on the property after the party anyway, LOL. Might as well have at least defended your honor if you got any.

Look, frankly I've almost come to admire some yellow dudes. Sure it looks bad when they turn tail but at least they still got all their teeth the next morning. I don't care about you being a @@@@@ in real life, most of us called that long ago, I just hope you tone down all the internet tough guy talk now thay we all heard firsthand what you are all about. Thanks.

as usual, you're full of shit. i mean really, you dont even pay your fuckin debts, much less do you know jack shit about honor. you've been scum from the day we first spoke and thats fine, thats on you. respect for the house im in and myself. kickin some drunk dudes ass isnt respecting myself. if you think it is, you need to grow the fuck up. as i said....you can bring your goofy self to my place anytime and see whats what. you dont know me, i showed that ive got class....you blame debts on little kids. what? shut the fuck up you instigating e-fag.

you dont fight someones family members in their home. what the fuck is wrong with you? when that kid stole your money, did he also steal your honor? oh wait, that was you that lost the dough and you never had any honor. my mistake.

mofome

Banned

Mo anyone with a Brain Knows you did what was right...don't let these fools rile ya up... It is Just a respect matter... You don't get into a Fight at the Hosts House... especially after you have traveled so far and Everything is on him..... Respect is something Many here don't have and never will....

true that man. most people are too selfish to have respect. all the cards were in my hands....i had the right to crush the dude and he didnt have the option to win any fight....and i let it go....more than once. tony asked me to...and thats good enough for me.

:cheers

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Mo, why not wear a skirt to Ken's party next year, that way the bullies will know you can't stand up for yourself because you're "respecting your pals" again. I know some will bust your chops but frankly no shame in realizing you're outgunned. Just save me that whole business about "respecting your pals" though, you don't need a reason to be scared, not like you're the first dude to run from a fight.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I agree...impossible situation to fight in, if there ever is one....it's just weird to get called out like that, I've neevr had that happen, I am much different in person though and would probably laugh it off, like 'okay whatever' ...I've never been threatened though like that, I'm just thinking how weird it had to have felt to be at Ken's house and having somebody trash talking.

You did the right thing for sure...fighting is overrated....weird how you ended up having somebody wanting to fight you for no reason, it's not like it was a college party.

mofome

Banned

Mo, why not wear a skirt to Ken's party next year, that way the bullies will know you can't stand up for yourself because you're "respecting your pals" again. I know some will bust your chops but frankly no shame in realizing you're outgunned. Just save me that whole business about "respecting your pals" though, you don't need a reason to be scared, not like you're the first dude to run from a fight.

id tell ya that you're just embarrassing yourself here....but you've never had anyones respect to lose. carry on, cupcake. there isnt a person there that would suggest that i was scared of anyone, but you....well, you know more because you want my attention and you like to post as if you're a big shot. i know all about your kind....talkin, blamin others, no back bone.

:houra

Journeyman

EOG Master

Come on Pat you wouldn't have fought in that spot, I know better....

I can see it now : Shrink "Patrick McIrish just threw my nephew through the big screen"

LOL oh boy.

mofome

Banned

I agree...impossible situation to fight in, if there ever is one....it's just weird to get called out like that, I've neevr had that happen, I am much different in person though and would probably laugh it off, like 'okay whatever' ...I've never been threatened though like that, I'm just thinking how weird it had to have felt to be at Ken's house and having somebody trash talking.

You did the right thing for sure...fighting is overrated....weird how you ended up having somebody wanting to fight you for no reason, it's not like it was a college party.

the kid was drunk, he came over and started fuckin with me for no reason and his mom grabbed him because she didnt want me to do something to him. i told her that he didnt bother me and that he was fine. then he started taking it to another level for some reason. at first of course i was just laughin....he was just drunk and makin some jokes. i didnt like his hands on me, but i didnt care much. then he goes off with the threats and all...its just not easy to let it continue when you know you can make it stop. i think you've said that you dont really drink? man...its much harder after 8-9 shots and 10-15 beers.

:+excited-

all is well. honestly, i feel that i showed ken, tony, and that family more respect than what anyone could have reasonably hoped i could offer. being in that situation was ridiculous but i didnt let things get out of hand.

a fight would have proved nothing. i wasnt gonna kick someones ass because it would make a story on eog. the drama aint fome

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I just can't stand the internet tough guys, by far Mo is the worst of them all. Even when he was going to kick my ass, I didn't tell him how tough I was, I downplayed it. I told him I was pound for pound one of the bigger wimps around. I told him if given a chance I would be the first to walk away from a situation if I could. And that's the truth more of less. Once a man starts putting his hands on me though that's another story. If my pals can't keep that from happening than surely they will forgive me for defending myself. That's just me though, I was raised that way, you can take liberties with me and I will still walk away from you if you let me, you put your hands on me than that deal is over.

Anyway I am sure Ken appreciates it, don't get me wrong. But I find it amusing that the biggest and baddest MF'er on all these forums (if you asked him) to be the first to walk away and find an excuse not to throw. Exactly what I expected. I also expect another years worth of hearing just how vicious Mo is all over again, apparently he won't fight but he sure talks a good game. I've found that's usually the case, a man does one or the other, rarely both. 'Nuff said.

mofome

Banned

Come on Pat you wouldn't have fought in that spot, I know better....

I can see it now : Shrink "Patrick McIrish just threw my nephew through the big screen"

LOL oh boy.

maybe pat has no class. i used to give him some credit....but now im starting to believe the things ive heard about him. got to stand for something, i stand for the people i care about and the people that extend their kindness to me. appreciation is important.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Now I see why the family played football at William and Mary, sounds like Holtz was right after all, too many Marys and not enough Williams. LOL.

mofome

Banned

I just can't stand the internet tough guys, by far Mo is the worst of them all. Even when he was going to kick my ass, I didn't tell him how tough I was, I downplayed it. I told him I was pound for pound one of the bigger wimps around. I told him if given a chance I would be the first to walk away from a situation if I could. And that's the truth more of less. Once a man starts putting his hands on me though that's another story. If my pals can't keep that from happening than surely they will forgive me for defending myself. That's just me though, I was raised that way, you can take liberties with me and I will still walk away from you if you let me, you put your hands on me than that deal is over.

Anyway I am sure Ken appreciates it, don't get me wrong. But I find it amusing that the biggest and baddest MF'er on all these forums (if you asked him) to be the first to walk away and find an excuse not to throw. Exactly what I expected. I also expect another years worth of hearing just how vicious Mo is all over again, apparently he won't fight but he sure talks a good game. I've found that's usually the case, a man does one or the other, rarely both. 'Nuff said.

you are the biggest of the internet 'tough guys'. you're all talk. no actual 'tough guy' would gain anything from droppin a couple drunk kids. you, on the other hand, would think it showed something. a real man knows that there is nothing to gain by hittin the dude. you would want to prove yourself because you're an inscure, lying, sack of dick. me? im cool man....i'll let it slide because my boy asked me to. if there was a real threat to someone, i would have been the first on it....this was the right decision here. you know you'll never be around here...so you can keep talkin. id love to have this talk in person, you would not. you have to be pretty insecure to instigate with me over this....
well...
obviously...

mofome

Banned

Now I see why the family played football at William and Mary, sounds like Holtz was right after all. Take it easy guys.

do you also see why you blamed your debts on a little kid and then never paid them? did that have something to do with william and mary or was it something having to do with what a big man you are?

:+clueless

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Not instigating Mo, just telling you the truth. The fact you've suddenly got all sweet and thoughtful about fighting is awful convenient. For years you were going to f uc k up anything that so much dare look at you. You were the biggest and baddest in 51 states, you kicked ass and took names later. In fact you told us with a straight face you got so enraged you broke your own arm while fighting with others. LOL, now that was a classic! Of course when faced with a real life situation you tuck tail, stammer around about this high road crap and wimper about doing the right thing.

No problem Mo, like I said most of us called this one long ago, not surprised at all you've got a yellow streak. Most cowards talk real tough to try and scare folks away, they got no heart. If I'm around I won't let that happen next time, seriously dude, I always take up for friends in real life, won't let anyone embarrass you again either. Anyway I'll leave you alone now, you can go back to wowing the gang with all the e-stories of what a badass you are. Merry Christmas pansy.

mofome

Banned

Not instigating Mo, just telling you the truth. The fact you've suddenly got all sweet and wet about fighting is awful convenient. For years you were going to f uc k up anything that so much dare look at you. You were the biggest and baddest in 51 states, you kicked ass and took names later. In fact you told us with a straight face you got so enraged you broke your own arm while fighting with others. LOL! Now when faced with a real life situation you stammer around about this high road crap and wimper abput doing the right thing.

No problem Mo, like I said most of us called this one long ago, not surprised at all you've got a yellow streak. Most that do talk real tough to try and scare folks away, they got not heart. If I'm around I won't let that happen next time, seriously dude, been taking up for friends most of my life. Anyway I'll leave you alone now, you can go back to wowing the gang with all the e-stopries of what a badass you are.

i think this all comes down to one of two things.
1) you have a man-crush on me
2) you're jealous that im a man that you wish you were.

ive always said that my friends come first. ive always said that i wouldnt disrespect a friend. ive always said that i put my friends above myself. always. ive also said that if someone wanted to have some words in person, then they should choose them carefully if they're trying to be a tough guy. in this instance, i wasnt at a bar with some stranger, i was inivted into a home with a persons family. at no point is fighting an option...fact is, i made a good call and showed class to people that trusted me in their home. thats first rate man....thats what im about. no one there thought i was scared of anything....you just run your mouth because you want my attention. you got it...now you can leave. you keep saying you're done here....but you keep coming back. you're insecure...thats not the end of the world, but get some help man. get some self respect, you look like a fuck fool. you would fight your friends drunken family members even with your buds tellin ya to just let it go? and do it at their christmas party? haha cool man, thats bad ass. you're a gangsta homie. do your thing.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

I HAVE ONE QUESTION (WAS THIS AN ADULT PARTY OR A LATE NIGHT DAY CARE CENTER)

MO SAID (THE KID WAS DRUNK AND STARTED F-CKING WITH ME FOR NO REASON SO HIS (MOM) HIS (MOM) GRABBED HIM BECAUSE SHE DIDNT WANT TO SEE HIM GET HURT. I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT THE LAST PARTY I WENT TO AND MY MOTHER WAS THERE I JUST GOT OUT OF KINDERGARTEN AND SHE THREW ME A PIZZA PARTY.WHO GOES TO A PARTY WITH THERE MOTHER MUST HAVE BEEN A VERY YOUNG CROWD

WE COULDNT SATY UP ANY LONGER SCARLET TONYS MOTHER CAME DOWN AND TOLD US TO LEAVE AND SAID THE DAY CARE CENTER IS CLOSED LETS GO KIDS FIND YOUR PARENTS ITS TIME TO LEAVE.

MO YOU DID THE RIGHT THING HOWEVER IF I WAS IN THAT SITUATION I WOULDNT HAVE MADE IT SO PUBLIC I WOULD HAVE SAID TO THE LETS TAKE A WALK AND JUST STRAIGHTEN IT OUT AWAY FROM THE GRUOP THEN YOU COULD HAVE TOLD HIM MAN TO MAN TO BACK OFF AND LETS JUST BE FRIENDS FOR THE NIGHT

MCIRISH IS A LOW LIFE BUM I WOULDNT EVEN LISTEN TO ANYTHING THIS RAT BASTARD SAYS HE HAS LOST ALL HIS CREDABILITY IN THESE FORUMS.MCIRISH I AM NOT INVOLVED IN THIS TOPIC I DONT POST AT THE EOG SO I DONT FEEL LIKE LISTENING TO ANY OF YOUR BULLSHIT.