Circa Survivor begins with an overlay of $1,920,000.00!

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Week 4

19 NO PICK

The other significant choices.

Looks like Dink Inc wasn't alone with the Cinci angle.

1,133 Bills

942 Bengals

409 Saints

151 Titans

150 Chiefs

55 Packers

33 Buccaneers

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I would not have guessed that so many wouldn't be on Buffalo and so many on Cinci.

Waz had 1 on Cinci and has 5 of his 6 on Buffalo.

railbird

EOG Master
I always find it interesting when you travel north, how well the Ohio roads are and you can tell right away when you cross over into MI, as our roads are substandard!
woody hayes would not get gas in the state of michigan, he would walk to a ohio gas station if he ran out

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
The bingo square Bills pick easily wins.

Dink Inc goes from a pair to 1 remaining along with 408 other Saints selections.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Week 4 Circa Survivor update going into MNF: Total entries: 4080; Entries alive: 2917: Advanced 2329; Eliminated 565; No pick 19; Pending LAC(4).

Total Percent still alive: 57.08%. Equity of one entry (without evaluating path to win): $2,576.

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Week 5 Circa Survivor update going into late Sunday PM games: Total entries: 4080; Entries alive: 2915: Advanced 1966; Eliminated 8; No pick 2. 357 picks pending.

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Week 5 Circa Survivor update going into SNF: Total entries: 4080; Entries alive: 2915: Advanced 2016; Eliminated 62; No pick 2. Ravens (253 picks) MNF pending.

howid

EOG Dedicated
I always find it interesting when you travel north, how well the Ohio roads are and you can tell right away when you cross over into MI, as our roads are substandard!

always saw that driving from ontario as well, back in the pre-plandemic days when that was allowed.

always figured the crooked democrats in charge put the funds allocated for road improvement into their pockets.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
In the DraftKings survival contest, after 5 weeks, 1,588 are alive out of 2,642 entries....equity is $629.72 per each entry alive.

There were 1,654 alive going into week 5, 66 were eliminated leaving 1,588. Need a major knockout, and with my 1 remaining entry, somehow need to stay away from that knockout.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Week 5 Circa Survivor:

Total entries: 4080; Entries alive: 2915: Advanced 2268; Pick Eliminated 62; No pick 2. Used same team twice: 1. Equity/entry: $2,645.50.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Week 6

37 already won with TB

10 failed to enter a pick.

Half the total pool is on the Colts today.

Dink Inc on the Colts.

Waz has all 5 entries on the Colts.