Clemson-Fla St

railbird

EOG Master
Fla st very dis jointed on offense, lots of new faces, leading scorer lost for yr, tons of turnovers, worst 3 pt shooting team of any high major. Clemson woodshed cuse granted McCullough out. Ive watched all Fla St games this yr cuz I know Berwick. Clemson -5 should be easy.

railbird

EOG Master
Re: Clemson-Fla St

what are you saying? Are you blaming Clemson for beating cuse. cuse wont be a top 100 ken pom team in a few weeks. without McCullough they lost 2nd half to fla st, had to go ot at home vs wake and lost to Clemson by dd. fla st stinks, even more on the road. the kids aren't trying to win, they don't share ball, they play hero ball. Fla St may lose out, only winnable game left is wake at home

Heim

EOG Master

Syracuse so bad favored by 1.5 over Clemson without McCullough & winners of 7 in a row.......It was a huge effort by Clemson especially on defense. Can't repeat all I'm saying. This isn't Duke. Just not a team I'd play next time out.

Heim

EOG Master

>worst 3pt shooting team of any high major<

then why is FLA ST ranked 116th in efg% & CLEM 236? Know better than to take anything you post at face value. Shit...I'm starting to like the other side.

Heim

EOG Master

number down to 4.5....I wonder if 'Rail' is warning his clients to tread lightly?

railbird

EOG Master

Know that Syracuse is no longer a top 80 team, they are 45 ken Pom currently, they will only down tick going forward. They were way down to begin with

Heim

EOG Master

Loves the game?Doesn't give it out and buys 3 points...You can't make that up

Rail only likes a side if it moves.....then post the opener or stale line not unlike Fezzik. He needs confirmation because he knows his opinion is a coin-flip. Rail would be good teaming up with Trigonis in LB or some other AAU guy and filter talent...um picking games not his thing..naturally Fraud Fridays will continue as long as you're in
JK's inner circle which btw is starting to look more suspect than Feist's.

railbird

EOG Master

Some teams improve once conf starts. Some teams have great non conf then stink during conf. Don't look for Leonard Hamilton team to improve

railbird

EOG Master

Coaches that had good non conf and have sucked in conf thisyr. Dawkins, coz martin, benji taylor, Kendrick Taylor at Fullerton,

Heim

EOG Master

>Dawkins<

Stop with the bullshit Rail....they're 4-1 in conf losing only to UCLA in double OT @ Pauley and doing it without their best inside player Reid Travis the McDonald's AA. Do some research before you post. Taylor at Fullerton has nothing this year...not his fault. Benji Taylor lost his best player Nevel at the start of conference play...who else you got?

railbird

EOG Master

Hawaii stands around on offense. they don't run plays. nor do I need confirmation, as soon as ras gave out fullerton sat, I gave out davis 5 min later. im well over 60pct this year, ask focker