CNN is definitely a problem

boston massacre

EOG Master
So let me see if I have this right:

Bill Clinton gets crucified for his sexual improprieties because it shows how bad his character is
Der Fuhrer commits so many more sexual improprieties but the same people ripping Clinton tell us we have it wrong and what #IQ45 did before he got in office is not important.

The 2-faced hypocrisy of #GQPTraitorstoDemocracy is scary!

No way to defend this filth. But yet the same people wanting this guy hung and killed are saying we need to leave Pedophile Matt Gaetz alone.

Seriously. It is just impossible for ReTHUGliCONS to ever get their act straight

we need to leave Pedophile Matt Gaetz alone.

Any Evidence or Charges There ?

Flaky Pie !

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Get a life or get cancer again, Kinky.

"Der Fuhrer commits so many more sexual improprieties"

"The 2-faced hypocrisy of #GQPTraitorstoDemocracy is scary!"

"It is just impossible for ReTHUGliCONS to ever get their act straight"

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
You'll learn how to turn water into wine before you get an honest answer from winky on this one.

Don't know what was said since I have put on IGNORE all of the Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts so my IQ doesn't decline 99% to their level. I realized a long time ago you cannot have a "Battle of Wits" with "Unarmed People" and NO ONE is more "unarmed" in a "Battle of Wits" than #MAGAts.

They believed all of Der Fuhrer's OVER 30,000 VERIFIED LIES and will swear on their (miserable) lives he has never told a single one. Is Mexico paying for that wall? My fave is him insisting he won "Michigan Man of the Year." Something MICHIGAN DOES NOT HAVE AND NEVER HAD! Yet he won it many years back. Or how about saying he gave the armed forces their first raise in 10 years.........when they got one every year before including one time getting TWI raises under Obama.

Look - as long as this mental midgets keep watching Faux News or OANN, Newsmax, RSB and believe all of the lies they are told there is no hope for them. We need to round up all of these Neanderthals and juts send them to their own place to live so they can fuck up their own place - not ours. We also need to sterilize each and every one of them so the DUMB FUCK gene they have dies off and is not passed down to future generations. Like what Hitler's kids did - they all chose not to have kids so the family name could die out. We need to do the same with MAGAts since they are so fucking stupid and gullible we need to get rid of all of them. THAT is the only way we can MAGA!

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Don't know what was said since I have put on IGNORE all of the Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts so my IQ doesn't decline 99% to their level. I realized a long time ago you cannot have a "Battle of Wits" with "Unarmed People" and NO ONE is more "unarmed" in a "Battle of Wits" than #MAGAts.

They believed all of Der Fuhrer's OVER 30,000 VERIFIED LIES and will swear on their (miserable) lives he has never told a single one. Is Mexico paying for that wall? My fave is him insisting he won "Michigan Man of the Year." Something MICHIGAN DOES NOT HAVE AND NEVER HAD! Yet he won it many years back. Or how about saying he gave the armed forces their first raise in 10 years.........when they got one every year before including one time getting TWI raises under Obama.

Look - as long as this mental midgets keep watching Faux News or OANN, Newsmax, RSB and believe all of the lies they are told there is no hope for them. We need to round up all of these Neanderthals and juts send them to their own place to live so they can fuck up their own place - not ours. We also need to sterilize each and every one of them so the DUMB FUCK gene they have dies off and is not passed down to future generations. Like what Hitler's kids did - they all chose not to have kids so the family name could die out. We need to do the same with MAGAts since they are so fucking stupid and gullible we need to get rid of all of them. THAT is the only way we can MAGA!

How about we just have a civil war instead.

I'm sure you're a real badass. Not just on the Internet.

I doubt you'd curl up in a ball under your bed and hide from the people that you're trying to insult.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Did You Find That Trump/Russian Collusion Yet ?

You Sucked That LIE Dry !

And Still At It.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Cute way to ignore the topic but I don't blame you. Even if I were hardcore democrat I'd also have trouble trying to make a case for how good of a job Biden is doing. Only Bushay has stepped up to the plate there and I would lay a dime to a donut that he is being facetious in his Biden thread because no one is stupid enough to believe Biden is actually getting it done lol.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Cute way to ignore the topic but I don't blame you. Even if I were hardcore democrat I'd also have trouble trying to make a case for how good of a job Biden is doing. Only Bushay has stepped up to the plate there and I would lay a dime to a donut that he is being facetious in his Biden thread because no one is stupid enough to believe Biden is actually getting it done lol.

Biden is doing a fabulous job. Especially with both hands tied behind his back - something Der Fuhrer never had to deal with. ALL numbers that mattered to #IQ45 are being surpassed by Biden and by a huge margin.

You said: "no one is stupid enough to believe Biden is actually getting it done lol." Well, there were 74M dumb asses in Nov. 2020, who bought the lies and crapola spewed by a mentally unstable orange skin psychotic failed businessman who told OVER 30,000 VERIFIED LIES while in office and is telling so many every day since leaving office it is embarrassing.

Biden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Der Fuhrer .................... and anyone debating this is beyond hope.

Trump - Facts.jpg

boston massacre

EOG Master
Biden is doing a fabulous job. Especially with both hands tied behind his back - something Der Fuhrer never had to deal with. ALL numbers that mattered to #IQ45 are being surpassed by Biden and by a huge margin.

You said: "no one is stupid enough to believe Biden is actually getting it done lol." Well, there were 74M dumb asses in Nov. 2020, who bought the lies and crapola spewed by a mentally unstable orange skin psychotic failed businessman who told OVER 30,000 VERIFIED LIES while in office and is telling so many every day since leaving office it is embarrassing.

Biden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Der Fuhrer .................... and anyone debating this is beyond hope.

View attachment 7465060

Biden is doing a fabulous job.

That is How Anti-American Communists Like You, Think.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is why I want to cee a Left body count due to the vaccine or covid. That's what they hope for us. This is a war. Sitting on the dielines is not an option. Fuck these people starting with our dear cancer reinstated pretend ignoring Kinky.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

View attachment 7465060

Gotta love propaganda that says you don't need facts on which to base your opinions. LOL.

And these fucking idiots think they're the intelligent ones. JFC.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Biden returned to the white house today, answered no questions, has nothing scheduled, he's back in the bunker, totally humiliated and beaten down by covid and Joe Manchin.

What a loser, LOL.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Manchin needs to switch parties - that would remove schumer from majority leader, remove dems like sanders from all committee heads, bidens agenda would be completely dead since they couldn't even bring up bills unless the republicans agreed.

kane

EOG master
This is why I want to cee a Left body count due to the vaccine or covid. That's what they hope for us. This is a war. Sitting on the dielines is not an option. Fuck these people starting with our dear cancer reinstated pretend ignoring Kinky.
Not only is your orange hero vaxxed, he also got the booster shot

boston massacre

EOG Master
Manchin needs to switch parties - that would remove schumer from majority leader, remove dems like sanders from all committee heads, bidens agenda would be completely dead since they couldn't even bring up bills unless the republicans agreed.
Manchin needs to switch parties

Because What Fuckin' Democratic Ideas Today, Does He Agree With ?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Yes he did. Yes he did. Trump's covid grade goes from D to E.
Trumps latest pro vaccine comments and boasting just shows that he's learned nothing since he left office - there's been zero self reflection, if he returned nothing would be different from last time.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trumps latest pro vaccine comments and boasting just shows that he's learned nothing since he left office - there's been zero self reflection, if he returned nothing would be different from last time.

if he returned nothing would be different from last time.

With The Virus.

Nobody Goes and Makes an Appointment With a Politician, When They are Not Feeling Well.

MrTop

EOG Master
Sounds good to me.

A Digital Dollar Would Have Winners and Losers. Here’s What’s at Stake.​

Banks and stablecoins could be on the losing end while consumers would be winners if the Federal Reserve gets approval to digitize the dollar. The Fed outlined its thinking on a central bank digital currency, or CBDC, in a highly anticipated report on Thursday. While the report doesn’t make policy recommendations, it lays out a blueprint for transforming the dollar into a digital asset. The report also requests public comment on a CBDC and says that the Fed won’t proceed without “clear support” from the White House and Congress, ideally in the form of legislation.Congress already has some draft legislation to work with: A bipartisan bill, called the 21st Century Dollar Act, was introduced in the House last year by Rep. French Hill (R-Ark.) and Rep. Jim Himes (D-Connecticut).

of course the banks will have their foot in the door. This is how sports betting went legal . Once they start talking about it only a matter of time

. I think in about 5-7 years.

i'm not a MAGA guy... but i can recognize nutbags like bats find insects: their dumbfuck noises (see above) are like homing beacons. Obvious signs? 1) lame references to hitler: (see above) every leftist dope calls anyone they disagree with some variation of HITLER. super original, super dumb. 2) i'm smart. (see above) their mommies and daddies told them they were smart and special, and they believed it. 3) Nonsense. he references 30,000 verified lies... and says it like its an absolute fact... does anyone outside the third grade not laugh at the absurdity of that claim?

so the key to being a successful leftist is pretend to be smart, quote false stats, call other people stupid & flap your hands a lot in a childish tantrum. oh, and say hitler/nazi alot.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
i'm not a MAGA guy... but i can recognize nutbags like bats find insects: their dumbfuck noises (see above) are like homing beacons. Obvious signs? 1) lame references to hitler: (see above) every leftist dope calls anyone they disagree with some variation of HITLER. super original, super dumb. 2) i'm smart. (see above) their mommies and daddies told them they were smart and special, and they believed it. 3) Nonsense. he references 30,000 verified lies... and says it like its an absolute fact... does anyone outside the third grade not laugh at the absurdity of that claim?

so the key to being a successful leftist is pretend to be smart, quote false stats, call other people stupid & flap your hands a lot in a childish tantrum. oh, and say hitler/nazi alot.

1.) Holocaust SURVIVORS have been quoted as saying #IQ45 reminds them of Hitler.
2.) I am smart. Hell of a lot smarter than Der Fuhrer's Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts who listen to Jackass and him insisting he won the election.
3.) Sorry to burst your bubble but The Washington Post kept track of all lies he said and came up with Over 30,000. When you say the Post is a leftist leaning, liberal, lying machine - go right ahead. Just know it makes you look foolish.

At least left leaning people have a brain. More than I can say for those on the right. See: Diamond and Silk for all the proof you need about how stupid the right is. If those "ladies" had HALF A BRAIN they would have more than 50x what they have now. Next time they open their ignorant pie holes listen closely and you can hear the rate running around inside their empty heads. #MAGAts have to be stupid since they believe all of the crapola #TrumpCrimeFamily spewed.

Attachments

• Trump - Stupid.jpg
    Trump - Stupid.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1

mr merlin

EOG Master
Supposedly Jo
and as to the thread's title: CNN IS DEFINITELY A PROBLEM

its not a problem, its a dying entity. it killed itself. let it die.
Supposedly Joe Rogan reaches 8-10 million people day, guys like Tucker /Hannity and now Waters about 3-4 million. CNN has prime time shows that struggle to get 500K.

CNN is literally an entity that is only watched in airports and by liberal elites entombed in their media bubble, they are irrelevant. Rogan commented that any criticism of him is meaningless because his audience is 10 times that of his detractors.

boston massacre

EOG Master
1.) Holocaust SURVIVORS have been quoted as saying #IQ45 reminds them of Hitler.
2.) I am smart. Hell of a lot smarter than Der Fuhrer's Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts who listen to Jackass and him insisting he won the election.
3.) Sorry to burst your bubble but The Washington Post kept track of all lies he said and came up with Over 30,000. When you say the Post is a leftist leaning, liberal, lying machine - go right ahead. Just know it makes you look foolish.

At least left leaning people have a brain. More than I can say for those on the right. See: Diamond and Silk for all the proof you need about how stupid the right is. If those "ladies" had HALF A BRAIN they would have more than 50x what they have now. Next time they open their ignorant pie holes listen closely and you can hear the rate running around inside their empty heads. #MAGAts have to be stupid since they believe all of the crapola #TrumpCrimeFamily spewed.

You Can't Hide !

You'll Be Found.

What Did Clinton Know and When Did She Know It? The Russiagate Evidence Builds​

As indictments and new court filings indicate that Special Counsel John Durham is investigating Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign for feeding false reports to the FBI to incriminate Donald Trump and his advisers as Kremlin agents, Clinton’s role in the burgeoning scandal remains elusive. What did she know and when did she know it?

Top officials involved in her campaign have repeatedly claimed, some under oath, that they and the candidate were unaware of the foundation of their disinformation campaign: the 35-page collection of now debunked claims of Trump/Russia collusion known as the Steele dossier. Even though her campaign helped pay for the dossier, they claim she only read it after BuzzFeed News published it in 2017

But court documents, behind-the-scenes video footage and recently surfaced evidence reveal that Clinton and her top campaign advisers were much more involved in the more than $1 million operation to dredge up dirt on Trump and Russia than they have let on. The evidence suggests that the Trump-Russia conspiracy theory sprang from a multi-pronged effort within the Clinton campaign, which manufactured many of the false claims, then fed them to friendly media and law enforcement officials. Clinton herself was at the center of these efforts, using her personal Twitter account and presidential debates to echo the false claims of Steele and others that Trump was in cahoots with the Russians.

yeah, not gonna let this shit pass this time. this clown claimed over 30,000 verified lies by Trump. I called BS (because its clownishly obvious, right?)... he responded with this:

POST YOUR EVIDENCE. post when the Washington Post said that. and furthermore, post where the Washington Post proved that. None of it ever happened.

SERIOUSLY, POST IT. MAKE ME LOOK FOOLISH.

(by the way the above quote was made by a guy who thinks he's smart. you ever met one of those dudes? a dumbfuck who doesn't know he's a dumbfuck?)

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
yeah, not gonna let this shit pass this time. this clown claimed over 30,000 verified lies by Trump. I called BS (because its clownishly obvious, right?)... he responded with this:

POST YOUR EVIDENCE. post when the Washington Post said that. and furthermore, post where the Washington Post proved that. None of it ever happened.

SERIOUSLY, POST IT. MAKE ME LOOK FOOLISH.

(by the way the above quote was made by a guy who thinks he's smart. you ever met one of those dudes? a dumbfuck who doesn't know he's a dumbfuck?)

I know what your reply is gonna be so my only question to you is: Which person in this Meme is you?

Trump - Facts.jpg