College hoops

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
I only like betting 1h and 2h hoops. Only advantage you have just my opinion. 7-1 on Saturday. I'll post my plays here until it goes south like my play of the day.

1H
Minnesota 6.5
Georgia +8
Samford +5
S. Florida +8
Evansville +4.5

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
If I could afford a bunker I’d have one. I’m in sunny Florida now enjoying the freedom. I don’t have as many outs that’s the problem. I used to bet these at four different places when I was in Vegas.

Good to hear from you.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
If I could afford a bunker I’d have one. I’m in sunny Florida now enjoying the freedom. I don’t have as many outs that’s the problem. I used to bet these at four different places when I was in Vegas.

Good to hear from you.
Florida.

The land of bookies.

Solid night
4-3 daily means you don't have to get to the blue hair specials. You can afford meals at regular prices.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
To say ADC has a preference for large underdogs in the first half is an understatement.
There is a method to this. Road dogs only and @ little math. When we hit mid February it switches to home favs. That’s the way it’s been for the few years I’ve been doing it.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
Of course Siena with the huge comeback last night to win outright. I haven't been able to track 2h and full games on these. I have been dealing with the Omicron variant. This stuff wipes you out. I sleep whenever I can which is a lot.

No lines out yet but want to post the teams in case I fall back asleep. All 1h plays of course.

NC State
Denver
FAU
OK State
BC

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated
Of course Siena with the huge comeback last night to win outright. I haven't been able to track 2h and full games on these. I have been dealing with the Omicron variant. This stuff wipes you out. I sleep whenever I can which is a lot.

No lines out yet but want to post the teams in case I fall back asleep. All 1h plays of course.

NC State
Denver
FAU
OK State
BC
Thanks & BOL ADC

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
Thanks Fifty.

Sporty I did not tail last night. 7 hour nap took care of me making any NBA plays last night.

Here are the 1H lines I got for grading purposes

NC State +7.5
Denver +10.5
FAU +8
OK State +7.5
BC +6

railbird

EOG Master
here is an angle. bet against every home team in the state of california, only parents are allowed in gym.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
18-10 overall I believe. Still feeling like a zombie but I'm just about out of the woods with Omicron.

Butler +8 1H. May have a 2H play later but mostly about football today.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
18-11 overall. Been a flat few days.

I‘ll use Pinnacle lines from now on just like the monthly contest. All 1h

Lasalle +3.5
Portland +6
Lamar +8.5

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
How about road underdogs in the first half on Saturday and Sunday mornings/afternoons only?

The home favorite possibly lethargic out of the gate while the road team could be focused to play hard.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
Interesting JK. I do seem to do better on Saturday than any other day just going off the history of this. Let's keep an eye on it.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
1H plays, Pinnacle lines
Ball St +7.5
W Mich +8
USF +9.5
K State +5
Boise -10.5 Mix in a fav for once as DD favs in 1h have gone undefeated against me

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
1h
Ole miss +6
Pitt +5
Old dominion +6
New Mexico +6.5

Cold day at Disney today. The one place I can get away from it all. Best of luck on your plays today

sds23

EOG Enthusiast
There is a method to this. Road dogs only and @ little math. When we hit mid February it switches to home favs. That’s the way it’s been for the few years I’ve been doing it.
Thank you for sharing. I am interested in hearing more about the “switch” in February. Is there an explanation or reasoning behind it? Loving the sound of this system. BOL!

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
Thank you for sharing. I am interested in hearing more about the “switch” in February. Is there an explanation or reasoning behind it? Loving the sound of this system. BOL!
I change to favs as my theory is really bad teams will just give up as the tournament approaches. Favs have been much better later in the season. 1h, 2h and game it doesn’t matter. Just got to figure out the timing of it.

sds23

EOG Enthusiast
I change to favs as my theory is really bad teams will just give up as the tournament approaches. Favs have been much better later in the season. 1h, 2h and game it doesn’t matter. Just got to figure out the timing of it.
Thanks. Makes a ton of sense. I will definitely be paying attention. Thanks again and BOL!

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
Well, 3-7 L10. I'm not running anywhere it happens. 33-23 overall.
1H
BC +6
Tenn St +7.5
San Diego +4
Murray St -10.5
St Johns +4
Arizona St +7

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
3-2-1 last night. 36-25 overall. Arizona st blowing an 11 point 1h lead to push a little aggravating.

1h plays, pinnacle lines. Most plays yet 10 in all.

Villanova -10.5
Ohio -10.5
W mich +5.5
E mich +4.5
Siena +8.5
William + Mary +7.5
Kansas St +7.5
S Illinois +6.5
Georgetown +8.5
Miss st +5.5

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
40-31 overall. Back to it today. May be more as the day goes on.

1h pinnacle lines
Arizona -11
St Johns +7
St Mary’s -11
Missouri St -9.5
Stanford +6.5

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
Been flat lately so took a little break. 40-30 overall. 1h pinnacle lines

Greensboro +7
Ohio -12.5
Michigan +5