Come on Vermont and Boston!!!

mofome

Banned
91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l

oakas

EOG Addicted
Re: Come on Vermont and Boston!!!

I have Vermont also, mofo.

What a great game to watch.

Vermont looking good. Hang on dudes.

Boston looks like a nail biter but doable. Lets get it done boys....:+whipping

Your post is in the wrong section...move to hockey section...Mo you bet on Vermont and Boston in CBB...WTF :shoot:

Your post is in the wrong section...move to hockey section...Mo you bet on Vermont and Boston in CBB...WTF :shoot:

MoFo ..Didnt know you were on these but very good selections. 91023i2ndw;l Come on Hogan gotta dust off the sonar to find these gems. Good luck in the SEC today. Better be quiet or Ill jinx Vermont up 12 with 3+mins to go.

mofome

Banned

MoFo ..Didnt know you were on these but very good selections. 91023i2ndw;l Come on Hogan gotta dust off the sonar to find these gems. Good luck in the SEC today. Better be quiet or Ill jinx Vermont up 12 with 3+mins to go.

I got these from big ned!

My only two plays today are Prov over and Unc over.

Thats all the work I have on my own. Thats not even work, those are just gifts from the books.

Gifts indeed. If your following Ned you should be on N.Dak.St. tonight also. System or no system this one looks real juicy too. Good luck man.

mofome

Banned

I thought N Dak state was a no play and then S dak was a play. im on s dak?

Now your really going out on a limb...North Dakota State :LMAO

Hell, they are all snowed in there 91023i2ndw;l

Maybe theres a conflict in the system. NDSt is very good . SDakSt sucks. Just a little info but play the system if thats what your up to. Still time for line moves on both so heads up.

Now your really going out on a limb...North Dakota State :LMAO

Hell, they are all snowed in there 91023i2ndw;l

They practice on the ice. Thats what gives them such an advantage. Your too much Hogan. Canada .....:LMAOkeep em coming brother.

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

What the hell is Vermont doing! 3 turnovers in their last 3 possessions. :hangt

Drunkn247

EOG Enthusiast

stupid tromboli injury was huge...where was this asshole he comes back in the 30 secs to go..he would have been better off playing with the cramp he had