Coming Soon...EOG Handicapping Contest...VD/Factsman vs Gabe/Railbird

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
We can go from a tag-team match to a singles match with no problem.

BIRDIE has been outstanding in spotlight matches at EOG.

And as MrTop cited, FACTS doesn't lose head-to-head showdowns.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Original contract says tag team....singles for another time down the road...

Two touts vs old school....

Birdman making excuses already....

railbird

EOG Master
We can go from a tag-team match to a singles match with no problem.

BIRDIE has been outstanding in spotlight matches at EOG.

And as MrTop cited, FACTS doesn't lose head-to-head showdowns.

how about me vs Artie for month of November, college

railbird

EOG Master
we could do month of November. Gabe can be on my team, but im making all the plays. College and Pro football and basketball.

railbird

EOG Master
we could do month of November. Gabe can be on my team, but im making all the plays. College and Pro football and basketball.

I suspect Fat Artie would also be more of the cheerleader with pom poms than handicapper for their team,

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I like the November 1 start date.

EOG is long overdue for an Octagon challenge.

I love the promotional idea of H2H wagering with added money.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I suspect Fat Artie would also be more of the cheerleader with pom poms than handicapper for their team,

I am the weakest link...that’s why you and Gabe are the favorites...
You scared Birdie?
BTW....you have a set of balls calling somebody fat..look in the mirror...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I’m in once baseball season starts up again.

Deal.

I'll save April or May for you.

One note about head-to-head competitions: I believe when one contestant submits a play on a game, the other contestant will not be able to play the same game.

What do you think?

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted
j/k i'm in town from the 1st till the 5th

lets grab a root beer..............my treat.

on the contest thing..............it would be faster finding a cure
for cancer then getting this right.

me and rail can go head to head again at his convenience.

i dont know gabe.............and people i dont know have to post up
but artie vs gabe would be interesting

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I trust the VD/Facts entry.

Too much erratic behavior on the other side.

Birdie is a singles player and Gabe doesn't work well with others.

(Sigh).

I'd work a lot better with others here if EOG was like other forums and had an actual moderator who kept the inmates from taking over the prison. Every thread I start is hijacked by one of the severely obsessed mentally ill trolls here who desperately keep their identity secret which then makes it to where their online actions have no consequence. Nobody has ever met these people in person but you.

Must admit that I take offense to the last comment and there is no doubt in my mind that I work just fine with others and in teams. I have a lot of real friends on here and people who I talk too on a regular basis that would disagree with what you say. Your lax style of moderating has allowed the bottom feeders to take this place over and constantly spread hatred.

No one should ever have to deal with every thread hijacked or taken over. You give these vague warnings and tell me privately off the forums that you have it under control when in fact you never do. Don't get me wrong, this isn't all on you, I feel for you and the fact that you inherited this forum and the drama because you don't contribute to the drama EVER , you have to get into the middle of meltdowns and disagreements which isn't fair to you. But at the same time, your lack of action and leadership skills are really bringing this place down and even before I was here this place was completely dead. Over an hour would go by in the evening without a post. No excuse for that, eog.com is a very valuable domain name and it's probably a good idea to sell the domain and let it be someone else's problem.

Anyway, I've said repeatedly that if there is 25% added then I'd be down and I'm not making excuses or being erratic, Railbird is a great handicapper and mind and it would be my pleasure to team up with him and I take no offense if he wants things via his terms. If things have to be done differently I'd be down with other partners.

Good luck with this and let me know what finally gets decided.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
j/k i'm in town from the 1st till the 5th

lets grab a root beer..............my treat.

on the contest thing..............it would be faster finding a cure
for cancer then getting this right.

me and rail can go head to head again at his convenience.

i dont know gabe.............and people i dont know have to post up
but artie vs gabe would be interesting

You have my phone number which hasn't changed in 15 years, I have a 100% credit rating on the forums since 2005 and would rather die than be a stiff. I've done contests like these before as well. I will post up if need be but don't be putting things out there like I'm not one to pay any debts that I occur. I even gave teddy a $100 one time just to shut him up.
I'm good for $500, post up or not.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Nothing against gabe, he is good at baseball, i just dont like viejo assigning me my partner

I never took offense to what you said. The trolls here twist their agenda to make things sound different than what they are. I was a lot more offended by @John Kelly 's comment. Nonetheless, Baseball is my specialty but I understand the market well and will make intelligent well thought out wagers in any sport.

Bushay

NHL Expert
You have my phone number which hasn't changed in 15 years, I have a 100% credit rating on the forums since 2005 and would rather die than be a stiff. I've done contests like these before as well. I will post up if need be but don't be putting things out there like I'm not one to pay any debts that I occur. I even gave teddy a $100 one time just to shut him up.
I'm good for $500, post up or not.
He’s so small potatoes trying to act like big potatoes in here daily. Lol.

Gabe knows one sport and one sport only. Baseball. And loses at everything else.

Now he’s giving Fact ultimatums.

Good lord.

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted
gabe.............how do i have your phone number ?

i never spoke to you in my life..............you texted me once
asking me when i was going to Vegas again
i politely said when i go to Vegas i fly solo
you agreed................and that was that.

as far as trusting you.............its not you personally
but i never got screwed out of a penny in these forums for one reason

i never gave the nicest guys the temptation
the road to hell is always paved with good intentions.

so whatever you guys decide i wish you all the best
but i'll watch this from the sidelines.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Factsman I also used to go by baseball zealot and gynecologist maybe that will refresh your memory , that has to be the confusion . I remember speaking to you on the way home from work one time .

you even said you really respected my baseball selections and my stuff over the years. In fact it was you that reached out and wanted to call me .

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted
my 8 year old daughter should go blind if i ever reached out to you or anyone
about baseball selections.

you have me confused with someone else. my 92 year old mother i dont give my phone number too.

that being said...................honest mistake

best of luck to you moving forward

Gabe

Horse racing expert
my 8 year old daughter should go blind if i ever reached out to you or anyone
about baseball selections.

you have me confused with someone else. my 92 year old mother i dont give my phone number too.

that being said...................honest mistake

best of luck to you moving forward

With all due respect, I don't have you confused at all, I remember everything. My memory is one of my strengths.

Anyone can do a search of your posts and see you were very active in the daily baseball threads and that you admired my baseball knowledge. You didn't ask me for selections but you wanted to talk about baseball betting and certain gambling topics. Also you were active in threads during many of my radio appearances on EOG radio. Think about it, how else would I get your phone number if you never reached out to me and gave it to me? Use common sense with that one sir. If you want to appear "cool" to a bunch of degens here that is fine but don't act like we never talked.

We talked about Virginia, your mother, talked about meatman and the horrible comment he made about WVU's daughter and his drama on the forums. It was around the time you went to dinner with meatman and how you said he was different off the forums.

We spoke during the entire portion of my drive home from work and I swear on my life this is the truth man. Anyway, good luck to you moving forward and I don't mind posting up. Only mind being called a liar which gives the mentally ill trolls here more bait.

Heim

EOG Master
The 'Facts' and Gabe exchange might be one of the strangest I've seen on any forum. Don't blame 'Facts'...stranger danger for sure. Last thing he wants is Gabe finding him at Caesars and hanging out at his table on NFL Sunday. 'Facts' just doesn't seem like a selfie with Gabe type.