Coming Soon...EOG Handicapping Contest...VD/Factsman vs Gabe/Railbird

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
As I see it Gyno’s in. Facts and VD are ready. Birdie bobbing and weaving. Cmon Birdie even if you don’t like the format this contest is good for EOG. Suck it up and at the least give back to the site that has brought you so many customers.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Very strange, true. Hearing voices in your head is never good. I hope Gabe sees a Dr. soon.

sad.

No surprise that retards like you and blueline can't connect the dots. Either Factsman is lying or he has a bad memory. How the hell would I get his phone number if he never gave it to me? Think about it and use common sense.

Drawing bad conclusions like these is a good reason why you are such a bad handicapper in sports. Look no further than your record in the BEST BET thread for evidence of how you put things together. My bet is that FACTSMAN has a bad memory or selective memory, these things exist. He seems like a good stand up guy that wouldn't lie. According to you and the other idiots I got his phone number out of blue from nowhere. :ROFLMAO:. Unbelievable how stupid people can be, suckers born every minute. I'm thankful people like you wager on games.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Amazing how much stock Gabe puts in a Best Bet forum thread that isn't a real bet at all only a place to put a selection you like best certain days. Same with the way Winky puts so much effort into a selection that risks nothing but what Gabe feels is your online reputation. If you tally up Winkys picks long enough you'll see why it's so important to him. Today he made a big deal about losing 3 cents on a make believe bet. Doesn't cost him a thing when it loses. That's why.

If something doesn’t work out then I’m more than happy to team up with Matt in is this contest.... I respect rails contest record he got me in one so I know what he’s capable of.... but we can post up a nickel or a dime whatever is clever just let me know and MAC will bring the pain!!!!

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Uh the MAC. Ball State, got +4 in there and line went down to 2.5 and I was ready to cash and it wasn't even close.

Hate the MAC lol. Thieves.

blueline

EOG Master
Amazing how much stock Gabe puts in a Best Bet forum thread that isn't a real bet at all only a place to put a selection you like best certain days. Same with the way Winky puts so much effort into a selection that risks nothing but what Gabe feels is your online reputation. If you tally up Winkys picks long enough you'll see why it's so important to him. Today he made a big deal about losing 3 cents on a make believe bet. Doesn't cost him a thing when it loses. That's why.

maybe its one of the voices in his head that tells him to do that

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I've learned that when people have nothing on you they will not end the beef, they will then resort to slander and lies. I'm wondering who is worse, the people who create the lies or the people that believe them. We all see this blueline psycho obsession with me to where he is my shadow, posts about me 20+ times a day and it's all completely things that are made up.

I'm wondering if maybe he isn't the main culprit, maybe it's the few idiots who actually believe a word he says and run with the lies. Many good posters have been run off these forums, the list is long. I'm still waiting for one of the 100+ lies to actually stick. Nothing has ever been proven, just a bunch of shit thrown out.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
you are too consumed, no one should ever rent space in your head like this. It's getting sad now.

If this crusade of yours where you tell the world how terrible I am had any merit you wouldn't have to work so hard at convincing others. #thinkaboutit

Any chance you can leave me alone?

blueline

EOG Master
gabe you claim you dont care what anyone thinks but here you are as usual ranting and raving o_O....want to leave it up to a poll or are you still too much of a coward?

Gabe

Horse racing expert
it's time to move on blue, let's end ALL conversation here.

Nothing more needs to be discussed, get off my dick and move on.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
You won this internet thing man.

hope the prize you’re getting is worth the effort.

Last edited by a moderator:

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted
To clarify.............in 2015 i got a text from a California area code.
that would be who from what today i know as Gable.

I must have given him my cell...........3 years ago
as i did with anyone who might had have a bookmaker issue
or for some other reason.

so he's not lying
but i cant remember the emails i read yesterday let alone 3 years ago.

so lets put that to bed

side note

railbird lets do a heads up contest me vs you for a nickle

this weekend or next

same format 7 games best bet tie breaker
let me know

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I like the H2H idea but we did an understandable format and time frame.

Thirty days hath November...

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted
john...................u want time to get it going thats fine

but 30 days of it..................not for me

in the past we did it with 7 games

i cant stay focused for 30 days
keeping track of everything

i like my results like i like my ladies
fast and furious

if you cant do it...........i understand

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Looks like this contest is dead in the water.....

But I am open to me vs Gabe for a weekend.....maybe the same weekend as Facts vs Rail....up to Gabe on how much we play for....college and pro football sides and totals only....would be fun...

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Wow the mentally ill obsessed trolls at EOG get proven wrong again? That’s twice in this thread alone lol. What a shocker.

This place has turned into a joke.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Not a single one of those are actual bets. Means absolutely nothing.

LOL unbelievable, If I had a losing record in the BEST BET THREAD you nutless monkeys would be using it as gospel.
Can you bozos be any more obvious with this failing broken down witchhunt? This is just more typical, predictable behavior from you goons. I'm bored now, have someone call me if or when the contest gets going, spending any more time arguing with these mental midgets is a waste of my time which can be used in more fruitful ways. Bad energy.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
john...................u want time to get it going thats fine

but 30 days of it..................not for me

in the past we did it with 7 games

i cant stay focused for 30 days
keeping track of everything

i like my results like i like my ladies
fast and furious

if you cant do it...........i understand

Thirty plays over a span of 30 days.

If you want, you can fire off 30 plays in a single day.

Bushay

NHL Expert
LOL unbelievable, If I had a losing record in the BEST BET THREAD you nutless monkeys would be using it as gospel.
Can you bozos be any more obvious with this failing broken down witchhunt? This is just more typical, predictable behavior from you goons. I'm bored now, have someone call me if or when the contest gets going, spending any more time arguing with these mental midgets is a waste of my time which can be used in more fruitful ways. Bad energy.
You've been bored with the forum for over a month now but still as often as you tell us you won't participate or comment or you're going to bed......you're right back in here a moment, an hour or as soon as you get up so save your bs for the next time you make this repeated comment. It's getting old and we're all still going to be here calling out your bullshit till you've finally had enough and leave for good like you told the other 2-3 forums this same conversation goes on in. It's not going to get ANY better for you I can promise you. See you in the next thread, Sybil.

blueline

EOG Master
You've been bored with the forum for over a month now but still as often as you tell us you won't participate or comment or you're going to bed......you're right back in here a moment, an hour or as soon as you get up so save your bs for the next time you make this repeated comment. It's getting old and we're all still going to be here calling out your bullshit till you've finally had enough and leave for good like you told the other 2-3 forums this same conversation goes on in. It's not going to get ANY better for you I can promise you. See you in the next thread, Sybil.
he really cant help himself

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Another poster from Costa Rica wants to throw in another nickle into the pot for a VD/FACTS vs
Rail/Gabe contest....sides and totals for college and pro football...that’s a total of two dimes....

Keep running away Railfraud....five hundred from the contestants, five from EOG Brass, and five from a CR benefactor....