Congrats to Fezzik

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik loved a game yesterday. The clients biting at the bit on Wild Card Saturday. Who does the B2B champ love?

Like the limits on game day, the fervor expanding with each minute. Clients checking their bank accounts, ready to fire.

Fezzik release: East Carolina, CBB 😅

Heim

EOG Master
How much we playing for Heim in 2022?

Circa Millions or Westgate Contest, YOU GET TO PICK.

Steve, you are the king of stale lines. Such a uneven playing field, plus

I'm not in Vegas anymore.

However, we have a contest here. 30 plays 30 days. Best plus figure wins.

Full game and totals. Pinnacle lines.

I'll let you pick the month. $1000

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
I have a friend who gets Krackman's stuff. Coincidence or not, Fezzik's plays mirror especially the props. Like Fezzik, Krack plays few NFL sides. All the other sports are lifted no news there.

I'm starting to think the hair is the only thing really his.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I have a friend who gets Krackman's stuff. Coincidence or not, Fezzik's plays mirror especially the props. Like Fezzik, Krack plays few NFL sides. All the other sports are lifted no news there.

I'm starting to think the hair is the only thing really his.

But what great hair.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Can you imagine if me, common guy beat the B2B Hilton champ in a reputable contest.

Shit would go viral. Fezzik on off-ramps selling oranges.

You might remember the Fezzik Place challenges one year. Individual challenges using the Hilton Supercontest for $5K apiece against Ken Weitzman, Adam Meyer and Frank B.

Fezz lost them all.

Heim

EOG Master
You might remember the Fezzik Place challenges one year. Individual challenges using the Hilton Supercontest for $5K apiece against Ken Weitzman, Adam Meyer and Frank B.

Fezz lost them all.

No...completely forgot about that.

He didn't have Scott Kellen from Sixth Sense feeding him picks is probably why.

Fez got it right initially...he is a hedge fund manager deluxe. Manage other peoples
product as your own,

Again, open to a contest on here for a month. House rules.

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated
Steve, you are the king of stale lines. Such a uneven playing field, plus

I'm not in Vegas anymore.

However, we have a contest here. 30 plays 30 days. Best plus figure wins.

Full game and totals. Pinnacle lines.

I'll let you pick the month. $1000
Let andy blow the winner as a bonus. He might enjoy someone besides fez for a change

Heim

EOG Master
Same ol Steve 'attention to detail' Fezzik.....Meyer in prison, and suggesting twitter to post contest plays
where he's blocked me.

We move on....

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
Heim: JELLY in BELLY. Scared.

If I called out someone and got a chance to go 1 on 1 with him.

I would not be a PUSS.

That's just me.

Cronk

EOG Member
I think we might have someone interested in taking on Fezzik. I heard this guy never backs down from a challenge and he gets "inside information".
Let's go!

[TABLE]

ADAM MEYER

Register Number: 09052-035

Race:

White

Sex:

Male

Released On: 01/14/2022

[/TABLE]

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
Rudy Giuliani can give you tips on hair coloring if you need it. He charges $2000 an hour but doesn't get too mad if you don't pay him. Just say your name is Donald.

Heim

EOG Master
1642898217219.png

Opened 7.5 closed 10. Fezzik showing how he piles up the units. Begging clients to find drop down menus.😅

Of course touts post Non-WA numbers constantly. But come on, posting a number on the buy!?

Fezzik, waiting for a NFL side this weekend with some liquidity, since the NFL is a candy store according to you.

Last edited:

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
**CK IT HEIM.

I gave out Texas when the line was -7.7, and it closed 3 points higher.

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUR plays that move 3 points on game day.

Again, if some IDIOT kept talking trash about ME, and challenged me to a OPEN CONTEST in town, I wouldn't be a PUSS and back down.

Heim

EOG Master
Steve's kicking ass and taking names so far this year. +27.7 units per Computer Bob's tracking.

Yep, keep cranking the TD under 1.5 yards for -140. That's how you do it.

I hear in Ferris Bueller II, Ferris is going to pretend to be Steve Fezzik, the Prop
King of Las Vegas to get a table at a restaurant, Sausage King of Chicago no more.

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
I haven't really experienced much inflation. Mortgage is fixed and car payment is fixed. Those are my largest monthly expenses. The restaurants we frequent like Carrabbas and PF Changs haven't increased costs much if at all. Some items at the grocery seem to be higher priced but have been able to offset by choosing less popular options. Ground beef was raided and empty, for example, but frozen Italian sausage was abundant and cheap. And loaded up on a pasta sale at 70 cents a pound for good stuff. So, long story short, no obvious inflation impacts other than perhaps a larger than expected raise. Fingers crossed. But the big bubba who needs to chow down on 3 pounds of ribeye steaks a day, chose to rent instead of buy & moves frequently, and leases his and hers new F-150's every year is probably hurting.