Uh Poster
1st Place: 41 total points - JakePeavy
2nd and 3rd was a tie: 33 total points - EasyGoer45 and MoBetter

1st Place: $800 Freeplay: Jake Peavy
2nd and 3rd: $500 Freeplay Each: EasyGoer45 and MoBetter

:cheers

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran
Re: Congrats to Jake Peavy for winning EOG's 1st annual 3 month Poker LeaderBoard

sucked out on me twice and chopped me for second2348ji23e

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran
Re: Congrats to Jake Peavy for winning EOG's 1st annual 3 month Poker LeaderBoard

Great contest and congrats again Jake :cheers

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

ty congrats to all winners, looking forward to next contest

Congrats to the TOP 3...that's some awesome Free Play! Hope you guys hit some parleys with it. BOL

slyone66

EOG Master

congrats on the win guys, great poker playing

BigDaddy

EOG Master

congrats to the winners

thanks to tucker for all his hard work and getting players paid next day:cheers

Nice going guys congrats!!!

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

thanks again to Tucker and EOG

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I will announce my plans for the next 4 months or so for our tourney within a few days.

Congrats to the Top 3 AND everyone who won some FreePlay. Thank you to Tuckman & Bookmaker for making this happen! :cheers

Miners26

EOG Veteran

Congrats EasyGoer45 and MoBetter, enjoy your winnings

Congrats Jake....And the two that tied for 2nd...Great winnings guys and the whole tourney was a great time....Thanks to Tuckman..EOG and Bookmaker for putting this together for those of us that really enjoy our Tuesday nights at the tables...Once again, Congrats to a guy I call a friend...Jake Peavy one tough SOB on the felt...

PS>>>Tuckman, I will announce my plans once you announce your plans...

Last edited:

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

ty Jeff, I just happen to get lucky..let's get together for football, I'll be back in town in september

sounds great Jake...maybe we can even drag Tuckman out and maybe just maybe John Kelly and even the old man Fishead...BUNCH OF JACKWAGONS>>>

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

we've been trying for about a year now..I'm sure we can all motivate for breakfast and some college football

tblaze

EOG Addicted

i always knew that guy could pitch