Corrigan: Take the Cavs -14.5 over the Celtics

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Listen here:

https://soundcloud.com/eye-on-gaming/corrigan-take-the-cavs-145-over-the-celtics

Veteran bettor/bookmaker Mike Corrigan joined host John Kelly to discuss the 2017 NBA postseason.

The pair of sports bettors marveled at the accomplishments of the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers, two teams on a collision course for the NBA Finals for an unprecedented third straight season.

Corrigan tabbed the Cavs -14.5 (-105) over the Boston Celtics in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Corrigan: Take the Cavs -14.5 over the Celtics

Tend to agree. Think it will get ugly. Cavs will recall what happened in G3 and if they get up and clear of this number (and they will) they will keep pouring it on to make sure no comeback happens and to also "send a message" to the Celtics that this series is OVAAAAAAAH!

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013

Nice job with the show JK, but why does Mike Corrigan keep cutting you off in the middle of every sentence? Can't he let you finish your thought first?

lastyle7

EOG Veteran

Nice job with the show JK, but why does Mike Corrigan keep cutting you off in the middle of every sentence? Can't he let you finish your thought first?
It could be he is rather older, but really shouldn't you be asking this about Dink?...that guy is the worse.

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013

It could be he is rather older, but really shouldn't you be asking this about Dink?...that guy is the worse.

I haven't noticed with Dink to be honest. With Corrigan, it just seems to happen too often where I'm trying to listen to what JK is saying about a game, matchup, line, etc. and then Corrgian interjects in a completely direction which is fine once in awhile, but gets annoying when it happens like every 3rd or 4th sentence.

MrTop

EOG Master

I think amir johnson will not be playing for boston ...seems like the line went up , but it is a game time decision. He did not factor too much in the last game but was a good defender all year

lastyle7

EOG Veteran

btw no mention of zack hodges spurs/warriors game 3 under loss on the show. Always hiding the losing picks on EOG radio show.

Heim

EOG Master

btw no mention of zack hodges spurs/warriors game 3 under loss on the show. Always hiding the losing picks on EOG radio show.

The picks are more for entertainment value & to keep u listening. Why do u think Dink's & others are diviluged at the end of the show? You're putting too much weight on the radio picks imo.

railbird

EOG Master

The picks are more for entertainment value & too keep u listening. Why do u think Dink's & others are diviluged at the end of the show? You're putting too much weight on the radio picks imo.

im the one guy on eog radio everyone should follow, according to the results

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Corrigan beat the number but failed to beat the game.

I have not documented Birdie's overall record with documented selections but I doubt he's wrong with his claim as the winningest handicapper on the program.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I'll try to improve with recapping all plays, LASTYLE7.

railbird

EOG Master

Corrigan beat the number but failed to beat the game.

I have not documented Birdie's overall record with documented selections but I doubt he's wrong with his claim as the winningest handicapper on the program.

If I was a loser it would be very well documented. "that I can tell you". to borrow a trump line